Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,502 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls (20822 Views)

Whose Dad Is This? He Passed Out And Now Everyone Is Talking About His Joystick / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Shocking Confession: I Caught My Wife Fucking Her Dad (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by 360command: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Havin sex wit a native doc daughter, she go give u dog puss5ssy fvck
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by iamord(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Oh dude u dnt knw ppl can go any length to seek revenge for wrongs done to them? A native doctor is mostly their number one revenge provider. Those who can't do native doctr tinz end up mayb doin harm to the new girlfriend by prolly pouring acid on em n co. Shit lyk dat appuns.
I understand what you are saying! But what I am pointing at is the fact that nollywood and church bashing has made all of them look dreaded.. It now looks like the problem is the baba? Forgetting his own deeds.. The same way its not right in christanity- to islam-to tradition.. Its not right in any sphere, so the guy should check himself.. Even I am certain the baba won't attack, but there are spirits that follow her.. And will definitely attack him for breaking her heart.. But as we talk we need to respect other peoples traditions here too

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Chomzy222(f): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
TheMan3:
.if you sleep with this girl, better be ready to marry her. If you break her heart, and her papa hear... Them go dance shoki for your head.. Lol

hahahaha cant stop laughing
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
You and the girl's father are birds of the same feather, leave that girl alone because she might even end up being that good Christian that you are talking about in future. As for you better join the man in his juju work as an apprentices because juju priest will fetch you money than pre-marital sex since you don't have work to do, strong Christian home indeed! Ashawo oshi!
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
This Op sef. Your weakness here is the s.ex. That is what is drawing you to this girl. Nothing else tangible or important. You are like a rat following cheese that has rope tied around it to lead it to a rat trap. See you see pit.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Ebukaokeke5: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
If u feel she z fun 2 b wit n u r readily appreciating every moment spent wit her.Den I'd advice dat u stay focused on d love u found n 4get about wht d dad blieves.it's his faith not urs so shudnt bother u.B happy wit ur gal as long as u both understand n love each other nt mindn her dad's religion my friend.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Tunagee(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
rasojie:
I've been following up this gal for sometime. Came back home for the xmas holidays, and things started getting real. We did hang out yesterday and she has agreed to visit me @ home anytime this week. Now the problem is , she told me her Dad is a native doctor.

According to her, she does not like what her father is in to and she is not a part of it. But deep inside me, I'm afraid. I come from a strong christian family and my mind is telling me this is the unequal yoke talked about in the Bible.

She's fun and adventurous and sex might happen. I don't want to miss that tho. Any advice or experiences?

is it her you love or her father. If u love her,as in genuine love, circumstances surrounding her does not matter.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by ThaProphet(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
iamord:
I understand what you are saying! But what I am pointing at is the fact that nollywood and church bashing has made all of them look dreaded.. It now looks like the problem is the baba? Forgetting his own deeds.. The same way its not right in christanity- to islam-to tradition.. Its not right in any sphere, so the guy should check himself.. Even I am certain the baba won't attack, but there are spirits that follow her.. And will definitely attack him for breaking her heart.. But as we talk we need to respect other peoples traditions here too

Only comment that makes sense
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by iamord(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ebukaokeke5:
If u feel she z fun 2 b wit n u r readily appreciating every moment spent wit her.Den I'd advice dat u stay focused on d love u found n 4get about wht d dad blieves.it's his faith not urs so shudnt bother u.[b]B happy wit ur gal as long as u both understand n love each other nt mindn her dad's religion my friend.[\b]
you are funny oh! Since he is a traditional person you feel you have more say so you go just carry the girl put for house like that. If he eventually takes her to his family, will they say the same, definitely not! And you expect to come and take someone's daughter. That's an act of disrespect.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by iamord(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
ThaProphet:

Only comment that makes sense
thank u

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by armadeo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
rasojie:

I come from a strong christian family and my mind is telling me this is the unequal yoke talked about in the Bible.

She's fun and adventurous and sex might happen. I don't want to miss that tho. Any advice or experiences?

Isn't this contradictory??
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Goldenboy007(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
I have often heard that a single blood vessel supplies blood to the "manhood" and the brain...so the brain shuts down when the "manhood" is active..I'm sure this is a joke but the idea is real! Yorubas say ; a bad wife is manageable but bad In-Laws cannot be managed!! Run while you still have your legs intact!
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by donem: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wizdray:
Why everybody shouting run??
Where is he running to
You must be a prof. Nice reasoning, run to where? grin
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
EyeKandy:
You should know better. This lady may have been covenanted to certain demonic altars that have no business with your life in Christ. I'm all about second chances, but man, spiritual matters shouldn't be joked with. It takes a lot to separate her from her family, that is, if you're ready for battle.

My uncle's ex-wife was saying the same thing for my uncle to marry her back in 2006. We were shocked that the lady wasn't even baptized at the time of the wedding when she was claiming catholic. Everyday drama .... Not worth it abeg.

Come on fck off you nasty colonized dunce. So traditional means ''demonic''. I bet you bleach yourself too. Wastrel.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unionised:
Run!!!

Again I say, Run for your life!

Unless you are ready to marry her.

To which I say again, Run!!!

She is not the problem.

And I can't advise you both to run away from her father and family.

Even if you do, "Remote Control" needs no VISA.

RUN!!!

Thank me in 30 years time.
Of course if he plans to fck and dump her then yes, he'd better run, since traditional religion is far more potent than christianity. But if he's a good, well meaning guy, he has absolutely nothing to fear from her father being a traditional religionist.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by hushmail: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
bros u never fully understand the depth of d pit u are in

my advise, just travel comot from d vicinity immediately, change phone number sef.

Dont play with native doctor, in the end u will say: had i known.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by princeogbeide1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
mhen" forget juju this days, juju is by mouth. I fink she loves uuu and if uu love her move on. every man is a God of his own. please b ignorant to sorts of Juju. dats wht d old man is using to feed him self. we are now in an advance word. are uu afraid of making fone calls, the act of fone calls is just like a magical juju dats fone calls still remains as one of the greatest wonders of technology.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Jasi7(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
temitemi1:
U can take light to their darkness...

Didnt u see what he said...that s*x might happen and he wuldnt want to miss it....so d guy masef is darkness inclined...so if him carry darkness go meet darkness na him b say world don end b that na!
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by xtervaganza(m): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
rasojie:
I've been following up this gal for sometime. Came back home for the xmas holidays, and things started getting real. We did hang out yesterday and she has agreed to visit me @ home anytime this week. Now the problem is , she told me her Dad is a native doctor.

According to her, she does not like what her father is in to and she is not a part of it. But deep inside me, I'm afraid. I come from a strong christian family and my mind is telling me this is the unequal yoke talked about in the Bible.

i like your honesty about not wanting to miss out on the sex grin

as for my advice; i'll say its not worth leaving her for so far she's not into diabolical stuffs
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Unionised(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Of course if he plans to fck and dump her then yes, he'd better run, since traditional religion is far more potent than christianity. But if he's a good, well meaning guy, he has absolutely nothing to fear from her father being a traditional religionist.

Nothing to fear really.

Just that, he would need to be alert for the rest of his life!

Who needs that burden.

Be not unequally yoked abeg.

You marry a family, not just the wife.

When ideals are not the same, then it becomes an uphill task.

Then, the added Baggage of JUJU.

He should run joor!

Avoid complications!!!
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dude run for your life
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Harmony222(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
bros dear ar many gals in nija... for now she is not ur missin rib n dnt confuse ur lustful desire for love oo... RAN 4YA LYF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Stanleyafam(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
temitemi1:
U can take light to their darkness...

Person Wey don dey reason to edge the girl..where the light wan come from.
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by amanikondo: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
You don enter koto aiye.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Kirinwa: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
rasojie:

You come from a strong christian home and yet you don't want to miss premarital sex aka fornication with her?

Are you a black sheep? embarassed
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
woky:
If ur advice for Him is "Run", than wher lays the essence of Love??

OK. can u marry ogbaje for love? dem say life first
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
if u chop and stay, no wahala, but on d reverse, na hand fan u go be to d papa 24 hours daily
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by millionboi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
rasojie:

bad o o o
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by femmysin(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
rasojie:

As yorubas will say omo ti ekun ba bi, ekun na ni yio Jo
Meaning; A lion will always giv birth to a lion.

So if u want to chop her pomo know wat ure getting into cos if u brk her hrt n run to pluto, hmmm no whr wey breeze no dey blow.
And come to tink of it maybe she wants u to knw what ure getting into dats why she told u about her father.
All those "she does not like what her father is into might just be deceit".

Talking frm experience of a frwnd who got involved with the only daughter of d Woli agba of a white garment church... Wen d whole movie started playing out, him sef no say kaki nobe leather.

Advice no be cause ooo
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by millionboi(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
SammyT95:
Nigerians and bad use of word
An herbalist is someone who practices medicine using plants and plant extracts.
lol....bros 4africa dictionary,thy r men who use blackmagic
Re: Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls by femmysin(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
amanikondo:
You don enter koto aiye.

Koto aye even still gud, na koto orun dem dey put person now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.