Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,030 members, 7,828,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? (1869 Views)

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / Mother Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Wants Baby Back / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Well money is the main thing but be careful not to end up bad..

Dangerous world! Ijebu / delta boy say so.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
coolfredo:
why then do people say money aint everything, that means u can be bought i mean u hav a price. money is everything to u
Am sure you expect me to say no lyk dis hypocrites and pretenders.
You r entitled to ur opinion sha.
I dont pretend.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by coolfredo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

I dont pretend.
thats why i lov u, u dnt pretend all broke girls need rich dude
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

bros,money is everything,,i wnt even think twice before dumpin d broke bf.
money isnt everything
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Emmadgud(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:

I dont pretend.
Love thank u 4 being urself
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Exjoker(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:
YES
Love you girl!

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) / Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? / Rep Your Area/hood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.