Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? (1854 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by justmag(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2015
Any thoughts? Does it bother you or you see nothing wrong with it?

an inch or more away from the lips! grin
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by koolet: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2015
see Kweshion oo
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by temitemi1(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2015
See stupid question!
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2015
My boyfriend is a model. He gets lots of kisses everyday!
Use to get jealous at first,but got used to it. Infact that is how you welcome people over-seas
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:
Use to get jealous at first,but got used to it. Infact that is how you welcome people over-seas
bet me ,my next topic will be top ten lies of rubey!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by koolet: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2015
unless am dating tiwa savage
WTF in my presence

No it doesnt freak me cos am very sure its a night-mare except shez got a new guy-friend on her kissing spree moreover i cant do it to others its odd nau.
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by justmag(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2015
temitemi1:
See stupid question!

why is this a silly question? angry
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by justmag(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent:

lmaoo! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by justmag(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2015
There are couples that condone that! They see it as a friendly peck or whatever. It's like a hand shake or hug is not enough and some people see that as a violation. They do this in YOUR PRESENCE or not!...I have seen this soo many times I can't count.
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by koolet: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:
(in buhari's voice)

choi madam wahlahi you can tear 'KanBus'
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by LewisO: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:

Only God knows when u gonna divorce lying, U must be a (MTN Lie-n) undecided
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2015
There is nothing bad if it is only peck and not kiss.
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by ireneony(f): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2015
There's nothing wrong with it..
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by illswift(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Hahahaha mahn come on!

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by illswift(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2015
LewisO:

Lie-o-ness perhaps
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by eyeon(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2015
It's nothing, but we gotta be a little jealous... A little jealousy matters in a relationship.
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Medunah: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2015
LewisO:

I bin think sey na only me notice that babe oo...anyways, she might be saying d truth sha

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Equado(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:
thank you for sharing your fictional experience with us,go back to reality now,would you?

3 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Wat sort of rubbish is that??i can't be comfortable with dat........NEVER!
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Equado(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent:
for once I agree with you...that girl/guy(who knows) is an outrageous LIAR!!!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2015
I do kiss other guys babe mouth to mouth, so itz no big deal when another dude kisses my babe
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:
My boyfriend is a model. He gets lots of kisses everyday! Use to get jealous at first,but got used to it. Infact that is how you welcome people over-seas
Mr man, itz high time u woke up from your dream and come to real life....

1 Like

Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Oahray: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
It depends... On who the person is and how she reacts to it. This is Africa, we don't kiss each other on the cheek as a greeting.

All the same, I'd prefer a peck that I can see to a french kiss or worse behind my back.
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by mirexxx(f): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in that
BTW do Nigerians kiss on cheek
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by snowhyt(f): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
i dnt mind, bt i'm sure gonna melt with jealousy even if d girl is his sister... its beta 4 him 2 receive d innocent peck in my front dan 4 him 2 do it bhind my back.
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent:
bet me, my next topic will be top ten lies of rubey!!!!
Bros, abeg holla me if u wan create am make me sef join u..... I don talk am b4 say d GUYBABE na lion, her own don pass liar

2 Likes

Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
hmmmm....
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by mirexxx(f): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
zick19:

hmmmm....
y humming?
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
y humming?
nafin, jez observing
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
comfortable? pls
i won't lie i will feel a little jealous.
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by justmag(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:

Yup! I didn't think they did until recently
Re: Are You Comfortable With The Opposite Sex Kissing Your Bf/gf On The Cheek? by justmag(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
snowhyt:
i dnt mind, bt i'm sure gonna melt with jealousy even if d girl is his sister... its beta 4 him 2 receive d innocent peck in my front dan 4 him 2 do it bhind my back.

lmaoo...because you kno the day he says. I am going to go see so so and so! You will be thinking..."this girl is going to peck him when he sees her and when he leaves her"...lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Talk / For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? / How To Know If A Girl You Love Is After Your Money – Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.