Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today (6126 Views)

I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ / The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / How I Stopped Being Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by daey118(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
mentorandfriend:
Uhmmmm. Interesting. So getting laid is your only problem abi?
Dude ..am young. #twenties to be precise#.besides getting my life started and getting Laid on a reg ..what else should I be thinking of undecided abi??
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by valdetino(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bros this same thing hv happened to many successful men out there.
No matter what a girl do to you, you do not have to compromise your personality.
Ladies love men that have Eo (Big Ego).
You are a graduate and you have a work.
Millions of working class Ladies are looking for men like you.
I know is not easy to get pass tru it buh just apply these steps and u will be free from her charm(s).
1) Find another female friend around you ASAP.
2). Take her out. By doing this you are reprogramming your self and filling up d big Lacuna she created inside your heart.
3) Make so many loyal female friends on social media that will be checking up on you. eg BBM, what's App, FB etc.
4) Envisage the kind of woman you want in your life and go for it she is out there waiting for you.

N/B: the reason I asked you to have many loyal female friends on social network is:
1) it will make you not to deposite your love on d person that is not your type.
2) Itwill help you to study ladies very well.
3) It will help you to know the exact girl your spirit wants (you want). Eg party type, crazy type, cool spirit type, flexing type etc. There are so many of them. Only you and your spirit knows what you want
And is only your instinct that can guild you on that not NL not me not friends.

You will not gain any single thing by not being your self.

Don't forget to invest in your self. Eg dress well, eat well smell nice, gym well,furnish ur home well, invest in your self Educationally. Then you will know that ladies are like rags.

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Rachelwest(f): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
As a lady, i don't support what she's doing to you.you should as a matter of fact leave her alone
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Rachelwest(f): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
valdetino:
Bros this same thing hv happened to many successful men out there.
No matter what a girl do to you, you do not have to compromise your personality.
Ladies love men that have Eo (Big Ego).
You are a graduate and you have a work.
Millions of working class Ladies are looking for men like you.
I know is not easy to get pass tru it buh just apply these steps and u will be free from her charm(s).
1) Find another female friend around you ASAP.
2). Take her out. By doing this you are reprogramming your self and filling up d big Lacuna she created inside your heart.
3) Make so many loyal female friends on social media that will be checking up on you. eg BBM, what's App, FB etc.
4) Envisage the kind of woman you want in your life and go for it she is out there waiting for you.

N/B: the reason I asked you to have many loyal female friends on social network is:
1) it will make you not to deposite your love on d person that is not your type.
2) Itwill help you to study ladies very well.
3) It will help you to know the exact girl your spirit wants (you want). Eg party type, crazy type, cool spirit type, flexing type etc. There are so many of them. Only you and your spirit knows what you want
And is only your instinct that can guild you on that not NL not me not friends.

You will not gain any single thing by not being your self.

Don't forget to invest in your self. Eg dress well, eat well smell nice, gym well,furnish ur home well, invest in your self Educationally. Then you will know that ladies are like rags.

you must be a very good badt guy
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by valdetino(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Rachelwest:

Yes I am Rachel. Buh not as bad as you ma think am good to an Extent.

We can be social friends if you don't mind.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jamieb:

Thanks bro. Right from time I no it wont work after few months of chasing her.It only pains me when you mean well for someone and they don't see things in that direction.
Life isn't fair, not everyone will love you...., some will be crazy about u though, move with doz who want u.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by passionate88: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Maybe, just maybe you are not what she expected you to be, maybe you lied to her about your features, or she doesn't see you as someone she could get all romantic with... Just maybe o... I don't know if you've seen before that day... I'd advice you to just bone her... Free her, let her be
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Princealex1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
why r u pissed?,is it bcus of d calls u made or d restaurant u took her to?, for goodness sake she is nt ur wife n accordin to ur post u r still asking her out so she is nt ur gf,if she aint givin u d attention u deserve u leave or live wit it.she's got her lyf u no n stop makin a fuss abt inconsequential issues its irritating.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by bosun11(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Rachelwest:

na sure boy...that is how its meant to be done
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by bosun11(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
some babes dont deserve good boys, they love the egoistic very bad boys...so OP...Let her be, improve on yourself and look for your type..she needs space

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Vince77(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Welcome to the club
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by FredHandsome(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
repogirl:
Mtchwwwwwwwwwwweweeeeeewwwwwwww, rubbish, so na this one come make u turn bad boy, okwa ya?

Guy, give the chick some space jare, that is the answer to everything. You are starting to become possesive and overbearing and you guys are not even dating. Let her come and look for you instead of you blowing up her fone with your calls.

I believe you!
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by FredHandsome(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Maamin:

Friendzone : is when you are holding a girl's handbag, while another guy is sucking her boobs right in front of you.. grin

Best definition. I recommend this definition for inclusion in Oxford diction grin

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by damselabi(f): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jamieb:
I may just add up to the list of nice guys gone bad due to one experience or the other. Now hear me out but before then, abuse, insult, and advice are allowed. They will only make me wiser. Here is my experience. There is this gal I have been asking out for a while now and she schools in Futo while I work at Ibadan. She is supposed to travel home for Xmas yesterday (20). Unknown to me she travelled all the way from Futon to Ibadan on wed (17) without telling anybody even her parents. On Thursday while getting ready for work she watsapped me to guess and should I say fortunately I guessed right. She said shez in IB but want have d chance to see me. I asked her while she is In Ibadan all she said is that she just want to visit the Aunty (she doesn't have any other person here apart from her but not sure sha). I guess I bleeped up by going to see her in her aunty's place cos . On getting there I am took her out to eat in a newby restaurant... On Fri I called her several times in the afternoon to know her movement but she won't pick (she said it earlier we might not see on cos she would be busy). Later in the night she picked and was sounding so how with no apology of not picking my call. That gone. She traved back to Abakaliki were sheis based and being the nice guy I was I still call her to check on her before, during her travel . What really broke the camel's back happens yesterday (Sunday). After calling her like 3x without picking I called back aging late in d evening only for her to be busy on calls. No callback from her. When she picked spoke to her in Anger about what's happening to her and she not picking ma calls. her reply was being busy but she was INA party from the music blaring underground. Funny enough she didn't call back to apologise and even when I try calling back to apologise to her about how I spoke to her on Phone she just kept on busying ma calls. What really got me thinking is about these things happening within 4 days. Funny enough this is someone that sounds so relax when we talk on phone and even for hours. Am travelling 2moro back home now and there is every possibilty we gonna see (should i bone her or try to ask her what the problem was).When I remember I will want to blame myself for going to see her at all but then I just have to look good in myself and tell my self that no gal is worth making me feel bad and feeling like a wuss. Guys welcome newly born again bad boy into your fold.
N dis is y you want to turn bad? Mayb u ve bin tinking about it before now cos no one is worth changing negativelly for.Its her loss another girl will definitely appreciate your care.My brother its not worth the hassle.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by TheRealCoolHunK: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dude. Don't become a bad guy; become a bigger man instead.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by nepp(f): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sanchez01:
Kinda disappointed with the contribution of guys on the thread. There are several facts yet to be registered here, or so I believe.

The OP did not mention exclusively that she and the girl in question have a formal relationship yet, cos I recall seeing "There's this girl I've been asking out for a while now." With this already noted, it could be right to say that the OP is still trying to get the girl to agree to his proposal, which may seem unlikely. OP, the girl's attitude is not as a result of your being nice or not, but that she's not really into you. That explains her behaviour. She does not believe she owes you diverse explanations and you realized that as well after you yelled at her on the phone; you tried calling her back to apologize but she rejected your calls. Trust me, if a lady does not want you, buy her the world and she would still let you know sooner or later. My suggestion is that you let her be before you become friendzoned.

The only post that has made sense so far

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by ogaofficer(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Maamin:

Friendzone : is when you are holding a girl's handbag, while another guy is sucking her boobs right in front of you.. grin
so my ex actually friendzoned me for 2yrz right?
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by youngice(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jamieb:
I may just add up to the list of nice guys gone bad due to one experience or the other. Now hear me out but before then, abuse, insult, and advice are allowed. They will only make me wiser. Here is my experience. There is this gal I have been asking out for a while now and she schools in Futo while I work at Ibadan. She is supposed to travel home for Xmas yesterday (20). Unknown to me she travelled all the way from Futon to Ibadan on wed (17) without telling anybody even her parents. On Thursday while getting ready for work she watsapped me to guess and should I say fortunately I guessed right. She said shez in IB but want have d chance to see me. I asked her while she is In Ibadan all she said is that she just want to visit the Aunty (she doesn't have any other person here apart from her but not sure sha). I guess I bleeped up by going to see her in her aunty's place cos . On getting there I am took her out to eat in a newby restaurant... On Fri I called her several times in the afternoon to know her movement but she won't pick (she said it earlier we might not see on cos she would be busy). Later in the night she picked and was sounding so how with no apology of not picking my call. That gone. She traved back to Abakaliki were sheis based and being the nice guy I was I still call her to check on her before, during her travel . What really broke the camel's back happens yesterday (Sunday). After calling her like 3x without picking I called back aging late in d evening only for her to be busy on calls. No callback from her. When she picked spoke to her in Anger about what's happening to her and she not picking ma calls. her reply was being busy but she was INA party from the music blaring underground. Funny enough she didn't call back to apologise and even when I try calling back to apologise to her about how I spoke to her on Phone she just kept on busying ma calls. What really got me thinking is about these things happening within 4 days. Funny enough this is someone that sounds so relax when we talk on phone and even for hours. Am travelling 2moro back home now and there is every possibilty we gonna see (should i bone her or try to ask her what the problem was).When I remember I will want to blame myself for going to see her at all but then I just have to look good in myself and tell my self that no gal is worth making me feel bad and feeling like a wuss. Guys welcome newly born again bad boy into your fold.
as i saw FUTo, i knew ur on a long thing

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by liljboy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
ronald4lif:
Women palaba, girls been turning guys to bad guys since time immemorial. Well, since you going home endeavour to see her, talk things through, why she is acting up and all but if you are not convinced she's into you anymore take a walk
I no support the 'seeing her' part..... @OP..... bone that slut
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by bbtundey(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
chimerase2:
Op I understand hw u feel some gals re just like dat
Just forget abt her she has changed n she has moved on again but she doesn't want to tell u her body language has confirmed it so bro just move on ok I knw is very difficult for u but u hv to try n forget her, u deserve de best
And ur problem is long distance relationship with her
Long distance also ruin mine too but I gat move on with life

I suffered the same fate Bro.... Life goes on.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by ethylene: 5:39am On Dec 24, 2014
From the look of things, may be your girl is in her early adolescent age. You will get more bull shit like this from her.
If really. Na yr dream girl, man up! And be a bit rash with her. Otherwise Just Bounce.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Stanleyafam(m): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2014
She. Fine reach Beyonce?
Guys always make ladies feel too important.. ok check this out..

U spend ur money on them, u show care, u call, waste ur sexual energy on them and all they do is sit and they don't even inspire u..infact 70% of Naija girls are block heads...they Cnt inspire any1

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Maamin(m): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2014
ogaofficer:
so my ex actually friendzoned me for 2yrz right?

Yea, absolutely.. cheesy
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Op, here is my take on the matter..
Firstly, you bleep up big time by being in a rush to get her.. Ladies tend to withdraw from guy who look desperate. They look at you as a weakling who has no balls. A man who cannot take charge... The taste of the iceberg you had there was what psychologist call defence mechanism..
I think you should slow down a bit. Stop the incessant calls, message etc. Exhibit a little bit of arrogance and pride. I bet you she will come around..
You withdraw for the time being and reseduce her if she starts to crave for your attention.
I repeat, stop being desperate..

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by ogaofficer(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2014
Maamin:

Yea, absolutely.. cheesy
thank God she is now my ex
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by adeebayo: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Maamin:

when I no b house boy?? na swear? I go enemyzone am sharply. shuuu.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Maamin(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
adeebayo:

when I no b house boy?? na swear? I go enemyzone am sharply. shuuu.

Broda..no take am personal O, e dey happen grin
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by adeebayo: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Maamin:

Broda..no take am personal O, e dey happen grin

lol....I will just distance myself from them.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Maamin(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
adeebayo:

lol....I will just distance myself from them.

That is just it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Beware!!! / 12 Romantic Way To Propose To Any Woman You Love / SEE What Happens When Your Banana Is Not Big Enough [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.