Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort (44461 Views)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 / 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by iamrealdeji(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
erico2k2:

obj dont even know the laws of demand and supply .
Fela said OBJ was olodo when he was in secondary school,but success is not about how brilliant you are
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by drey076(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
ShakaZullu:

BUHARI will cry again

Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
U reason from your anus
Everything u wrote is just out of sentiment
The thread is for mature mind not for children like u

1 Like

Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by makzeze: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
ShakaZullu:

Nope but at least am more functional than your harlot mother.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Thanks!
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by Antell95(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by ceaz4r(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
wirinet:

It is encouraging that you took up the challenge to show us any of GEJ's thesis or publication, the problem is that the said paper is neither a thesis or a publication. It was appropriately labeled Conference or workshop item. It was a joint paper presented at a workshop. It would be very difficult to determine jonathan's contributions.

Meanwhile please help clarify these discrepancies in Jonathan's academic records;

He obtained his M.sc at the University of Port Harcourt in 1985 and he was a Lecturer at the Dept. Of Biology, Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt from 1983 – 1993. How did that work? he was lecturing at one university while studying to obtain an M.sc in another university.

Haba! That's possible now!

I'm my time then (2007), one of my course mates was lecturing in a polythecnic in Delta state while he shuttles to Delta state Uni, Abraka for his MSc lectures. Lectures are usually two days a week for MSc.

Secondly, in Jonathan's time, 1st Degree was good enough qualification to lecture in the universities. Such is even obtainable currently so long as you graduated with 1st class or 2nd class upper div.

3 Likes

Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by ShakaZullu(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Caseless:
hahahaha...u know him. He's deranged.

Yeah ayam bloodykiller so go and die you hopeless vagabond i don't need to hide anything if i want to you will never find out.

I have an account i registered in 2008 i use the account for important things and transactions and the moniker has reputation distanced from the dirty game politics. So fool i can be anyone and anything so you don't have a commend by identifying me.

Btw

Buhari will go to jail by Gej
Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by sucess001(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
ShakaZullu:

Speak correct English first then we can talk about your harlot mother

Btw

Buhari will go to jail by Gej because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

@ Mods...

Should this 'thing' not be banned? Or you ve left him cos he is pro gej?

Wats d difference between dis thing and dose suicide bombers?

In a sane society, this 'thing' should be in a mental assylum...

NB: I termed the writer 'thing' because one can only use 'him' for someone with the mental ability of a complete human beign.

1 Like

Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by thunder74(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
wirinet:

He obtained his M.sc at the University of Port Harcourt in 1985 and he was a Lecturer at the Dept. Of Biology, Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt from 1983 – 1993. How did that work? he was lecturing at one university while studying to obtain an M.sc in another university.
It is very possible, I remember then when I was in OSU, some of the lecturers that came in as corpers and were later retained were employed as assistant lecturers and were running their Msc and later PhD at University of Ibadan
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by ShakaZullu(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

ShakaZullu is the same person as Bloodykiller aka Bloodyassassin aka Opiaoku aka Opiosko aka DevilHimself aka Nebucadnazar. I identify him by his silly comments.

Yeah ayam bloodykiller so go and die you hopeless vagabond i don't need to hide anything if i want to you will never find out.

I have an account i registered in 2008 i use the account for important things and transactions and the moniker has reputation distanced from the dirty game politics. So fool i can be anyone and anything so you don't have a commend by identifying me.

Btw

Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by ShakaZullu(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
sucess001:

@ Mods...

Should this 'thing' not be banned? Or you ve left him cos he is pro gej?

Wats d difference between dis thing and dose suicide bombers?

In a sane society, this 'thing' should be in a mental assylum...

NB: I termed the writer 'thing' because one can only use 'him' for someone with the mental ability of a complete human beign.

Yeah yeah am mad but at least am better off your harlot mother who forks any random dogs just for peanuts.

Hopeless vulture.

Btw

Buhari will go to jail by Gej Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by ShakaZullu(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
drey076:

U reason from your anus
Everything u wrote is just out of sentiment
The thread is for mature mind not for children like u

Speak correct English first then we can talk about your hopeless father who is a rabid dog
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by olusolaj(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
^^^ my guy this trash you upload to depend your pay master shall not work out here. The Otueke drunkard rent is over and the landlord is no more interested,2015 February he must pack and go period.

I read through this topic and I really pity the way you are disgraced all in the claim of your blind support for one old soldier.
Must you support blindly?

1 Like

Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
ShakaZullu:

Btw

Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Isi a dikwa gi mma.
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by eagleeye2: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
wirinet:

It is encouraging that you took up the challenge to show us any of GEJ's thesis or publication, the problem is that the said paper is neither a thesis or a publication. It was appropriately labeled Conference or workshop item. It was a joint paper presented at a workshop. It would be very difficult to determine jonathan's contributions.

Meanwhile please help clarify these discrepancies in Jonathan's academic records;

And why do you think that it's not possible?
I work with a Ministry in Abia State, and I was able to successfully obtain a masters degree from the University of Lagos.
Also my cousin lectures at Abia State and was able to successfully obtain a M.Sc from Imo State University and is currently pursuing a PhD in another university.
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by ShakaZullu(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Isi a dikwa gi mma.

No

But am better off your hopeless father

Eze ule
Otu nne i

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by mondob2k(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
wirinet:

What is difficult there? Do u need an M.Sc to lecture in a College of Education in the 80s? and even now how many of how polytechnic lectures have M.Scs? and how many uni lecturers av Ph.D? most of them are studying for thiers even as they lecture. I got my M.Eng in 2010 FUTA and 90% of my course mates were lecturers from Polytechnics.
ave ever learnt of the phrase 'work and study'?

Disclaimer: I am not a fan of GEJ and there r things abt him I cant defend. Like his inactions or wat some call cluelessness
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by wwwkaycom(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
wirinet:

It is quite possible for a Lecturer Bros, my own angle to it is that GEJ has never for once reasoned like some one who ever seen the four wall of a university
Or what can you say about a man who said stealing is not corruption
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by Caseless: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
ShakaZullu:

Btw

Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

lunatic!
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by ShakaZullu(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Caseless:
lunatic!

Thunder fire your mama and papa
Otu nne i
Your mother is a harlot
Your papa na arm robber

Eze ule

Btw
Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by Ayopercent(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
wirinet:

Politics apart,u gat to know how things work in academic world.Where GEJ was working den is a college of education and not a university and u can only get degrees (bachelor to p.hd) from university or an approved degree awarding institution...
And as an academic staff u can further ur study anywhere so far d management approved ur request.
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
we dont want an illiterate president

Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by Kenai: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Damn...

AbuMaryam1 and Wirinet don hear am today.

2 Likes

Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by Omooba77: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
wirinet:

I didn't want to comment,but I see some of us need to be educated,I have friends that are lecturers in Unilag
,Uniben,LAutech yet we did MSc together in UI. Let us stop Politicising everything. It is quite possible,God bless Nigeria
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by 1stola: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
ShakaZullu:

BUHARI will cry again

Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
It is you and all your families and generation to come that will cry.
I blame your jobless drunkard father for not bringing you up properly.
Hopeless leader of tomorrow.
GEJ till 2015.
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by ShakaZullu(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
1stola:

It is you and all your families and generation to come that will cry.
I blame your jobless drunkard father for not bringing you up properly.
Hopeless leader of tomorrow.
GEJ till 2015.

Then you have to blame your harlot mother for forking a rabid dog because you are a product of dog's sperm

Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by cenaboy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
wirinet:

, plz dear have you gotten you first degree at all? Instead of being here raising fingers on whom the lord have blessed. He is a fufiled man so try and achieve greatness cos am sure you can't attain to be Nigerias president lol
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by 1stola: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
ShakaZullu:

Then you have to blame your harlot mother for forking a rabid dog because you are a product of dog's sperm

Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Your mother is a wh0re
Your father is a jobless drunkard old f00l
You are a bastàrd product of a broken condom
I thought you were agitating for biafura before?
Whether you like it or not, GEJ is going down come 2015 and all you jobless militants will rot in jail when the people's general assumes office.
Hopeless jobless son of a wh0re from aluú community of Biafra
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by stagger: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
wirinet:

You should tell us. Go and find out what the entry requirements for lecturers in Colleges of Education were as at 1983.

Up until a few years ago, you could become a university lecturer with a Masters Degree, while studying to obtain a PhD. I even know some Professors with a PhD now, who got into the university lecturing system with a Masters Degree.

If you are not clear on something, do some personal research first.
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by InvertedHammer: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
/
And it feels like pulling a tooth to find just one publication by a Ph.D holder?

And in this case...a Conference presentation!

SMH
\
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by ShakaZullu(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
1stola:

Your mother is a wh0re
Your father is a jobless drunkard old f00l
You are a bastàrd product of a broken condom
I thought you were agitating for biafura before?
Whether you like it or not, GEJ is going down come 2015 and all you jobless militants will rot in jail when the people's general assumes office.
Hopeless jobless son of a wh0re from aluú community of Biafra

Ok but am better off than someone who's mother got forked by a rabid dog

Mr man that dog in your street better check his DNA because it might be your missing father grin

Son of a nasty harlot and a product of dog's sperm

Go and fork your harlot mother to death

Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

grin
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
wirinet:

You are begging the question.
Re: Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
I laugh at brainless Nigerian youths. I doubt if you are a youth! Anybody can write that. Did you go to the Uni at all? What just you uploaded does not put food on the common man's table.What have you benefited from this govt that you are clamoring for?

gentleoyink:

Hey, try harder next time. I believe you can say more than this even in the absence of knowledge and reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary / Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) / "No More Sit At Home"—Enugu Residents Protest Against Criminals Enforcing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.