Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion (5955 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Bride Price And Dowry; the Difference And Similarity. Which do you practice? / Guys Whats The Maximum Amount Of Dowry You Can Pay? And What Is The Most Outrageous Dowry You've See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pavore9:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
i wanna know are kenyan women pretty or they look like the ones i have been seeing on tv
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
hahn:

You uploaded a wrong pic.

I wouldn't pay with my fart for something like that
huh? That's a pretty girl . Is it because she's not wearing fake hair and plenty make up?
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by hahn(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
cococandy:
huh? That's a pretty girl . Is it because she's not wearing fake hair and plenty make up?

Fake hair and make up have nothing to do with a pretty/ugly face. Unless of course, you feel you look like her whenever you don't apply make up or fix your hair then I understand where you are coming from
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
hahn:

Fake hair and make up have nothing to do with a pretty/ugly face. Unless of course, you feel you look like her whenever you don't apply make up or fix your hair then I understand where you are coming from
shes beautiful that's all I know. Yes I look like her . kilo kan?
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by hahn(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
cococandy:
shes beautiful that's all U know. Yes I look like her . kilo kan?

Good luck with that
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
pickabeau1:

But he has messed everything up

He could still have achieved his aim without enbarassing the two families
His only fault is his inability to act proper under intoxication. Per the bride's family getting embarrassed, that's all on them. It's a messy affair all around, but I give kudos to the groom to recover pretty quickly.
I maintain, the family should have called off the ceremony or, at least, postponed it. Instead, the thought of commence a lucrative cattle business was too much to ignore.
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by pickabeau1: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Timbuktou:
His only fault is his inability to act proper under intoxication. Per the bride's family getting embarrassed, that's all on them. It's a messy affair all around, but I give kudos to the groom to recover pretty quickly.
I maintain, the family should have called off the ceremony or, at least, postponed it. Instead, the thought of commence a lucrative cattle business was too much to ignore.

Lol
No wahala
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
From my knowledge the groom is only supposed to pay what he has and the rest is paid in installments over the course of the marriage. Why were they greedy enough to expect him to pay it there and then? undecided

Im glad he just got up and decided to leave, greedy goats! Now they were the ones doing the begging grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Pavore9: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
tensazangetsu:
i wanna know are kenyan women pretty or they look like the ones i have been seeing on tv
Those skinny runners u see on TV are mostly of the Kalenjin tribe but there are many Kenyams who look Nigerian.
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by KingTom(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
From my knowledge the groom is only supposed to pay what he has and the rest is paid in installments over the course of the marriage. Why were they greedy enough to expect him to pay it there and then? undecided

Im glad he just got up and decided to leave, greedy goats! Now they were the ones doing the begging grin

You! Supporting a man? shocked. Did someone hack your account? grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
You! Supporting a man? shocked. Did someone hack your account? grin
You are shocked because you don't understand me at all grin I dont know why u think im all about discriminating against men
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Truckpusher(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Funny SIL and funny fine grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by KingTom(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
You are shocked because you don't understand me at all grin I dont know why u think im all about discriminating against men
I understand you jare, I just said that to bring out your feisty side, sadly it didn't work, your debates err sorry battles grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Pavore9: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Funny SIL and funny fine grin
But Kenyan men can drink for Africa. Nairobi alone has over 30,000 liquor stores and pubs!
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
I understand you jare, I just said that to bring out your feisty side, sadly it didn't work, your debates err sorry battles grin
undecided undecided
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by KingTom(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
undecided undecided
I'm trying to make You angry grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
I'm trying to make You angry grin
Go to sleep angry
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by KingTom(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
Go to sleep
Yes ma grin But I am still owing your father your bride price o, I hope he will allow me see you on credit today grin
****Runs away****
grin grin grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
Yes ma grin But I am still owing your father your bride price o, I hope he will allow me see you on credit today grin
****Runs away****
grin grin grin
He said 400cows upfront or you can go to sleep grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by KingTom(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
He said 400cows upfront or you can go to sleep grin
With the recent outbreak of diseases can't he accept 350 Cows? I'll throw in 58 Goats as a bonus grin grin grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
With the recent outbreak of diseases can't he accept 350 Cows? I'll throw in 58 Goats as a bonus grin grin grin
He said you must add 10yrs dstv subsription as well grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by KingTom(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
He said you must add 10yrs dstv subsription as well grin
The economy is not too good so will he accept 5 yrs DSTV and 3 yrs GOTV and 2 yrs Startimes grin grin grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
The economy is not too good so will he accept 5 yrs DSTV and 3 yrs GOTV and 2 yrs Startimes grin grin grin
Will you also be expecting my wifely duties/services in the same manner? grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by KingTom(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
Will you also be expecting my wifely duties/services in the same manner? grin
The services Will be rendered only at night and in the early mornings, abi I no try grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
The services Will be rendered only at night and in the early mornings, abi I no try grin
Lolz see your life grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by KingTom(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
Lolz see your life grin
Yes na the full dosage of 24 hours non-stop servicing will begin on completion of the bride price grin grin grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
Yes na the full dosage of 24 hours non-stop servicing will begin on completion of the bride price grin grin grin
You will have to catch me first grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by KingTom(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
You will have to catch me first grin
***Jumps on Usain Bolt's back*****
Run Bolt Run grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:

***Jumps on Usain Bolt's back*****
Run Bolt Run grin
You are cheating embarassed
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by KingTom(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
You are cheating embarassed
I'm not embarassed
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
I'm not embarassed
If Bolt reaches me first na Bolt who go chop grin
Re: Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion by KingTom(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
If Bolt reaches me first na Bolt who go chop grin
Ehn!!! Oya Bolt it's ok you Can go back now, you say wetin? I said go you have tried, usr this N100 pay your way back. Go na, Oya Na to Trek na it remain. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Brother-in Law Attempted To Have His Way With Me. / Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men / Planning A Bachelor's Eve Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.