Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise (1147 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) / If You Are Going To Lie Relationship Wise, Learn To Lie Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 23, 2014
1:A nigerian woman would marry you for the amount of money you have or the number of cars in your garage while a white woman would only marry you for who you are.
2:A nigerian woman would only stay with you in a relationship for better for best.she wouldn't want to struggle with you while you are struggling to get there.For example nigerian popular singer blackface was dumped by wife after he went broke.A white woman on the other hand is willing to stay with you and struggle with with you when you have nothing.
3:nigerian women are troublesome and they nag a lot over unimportant issues like makeups and the reigning shoe in the market or the latest phone while a white woman is understanding and ready to stand by her man.
4:nigerian women are not romantic and they are so dull in a relationship ccmpared to a white woman who knows the art of lovemaking and it means about being in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Tallesty1(m): 6:34am On Dec 23, 2014
SHUT UP

3 Likes

Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by njideoby(f): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Who has bewitched you?
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 23, 2014
only number 1 and 2 correct grin
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by temitemi1(m): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2014
How many white woman u don marry
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by zubby29(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2014
my mom,sisters nd wife is not anything near what u jst said bt if yours is i feel your pain
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Harmvirus(f): 6:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
SHUT UP

Seconded! Op, Mechie onu gi!
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by mizjules(f): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2014
Imagine the trash! @ number two.. You didn't. Read where annie idibia was with tuface when he was a nobody? Just see your mentality. We naigerians are always quick to agree on negative things..you don't know the white women are even worse..

Anywas can see you're looking for attention
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2014
who released this anumanu from yabaleft biko? angry
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by lilmax(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2014
You know you are mad
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Itz too early for dis.
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Maamin(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Why una dey abuse the guy na? embarassed

He just made his own observation undecided

2 Likes

Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by iceberylin(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Remember say ya mama na Nigerian
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by ireneony(f): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Op, I don't have your time this morning cause I just woke up. I reserve my insults
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
You got that veeeery wrong!

I prefer Nigerian ladies over any darn white lady.
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Dannylux: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2014
You sound like these foreign women are not women anymore?

If what you said applies to Nigerian women it would equally apply to foreign women. The difference lies in the degree.

No Human enjoys suffering. Money is very important no matter How you view it.
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Kookny(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Harmvirus:

Seconded! Op, Mechie onu gi!

Gwa ya o
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2014
U don't deserve nigeria pu#ssy
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by major466(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Interested grin
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by SkinnyDude(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2014
swallu:
1:A nigerian woman would marry you for the amount of money you have or the number of cars in your garage while a white woman would only marry you for who you are.
2:A nigerian woman would only stay with you in a relationship for better for best.she wouldn't want to struggle with you while you are struggling to get there.For example nigerian popular singer blackface was dumped by wife after he went broke.A white woman on the other hand is willing to stay with you and struggle with with you when you have nothing
3:nigerian women are troublesome and they nag a lot over unimportant issues like makeups and the reigning shoe in the market or the latest phone while a white woman is understanding and ready to stand by her man.
4:nigerian women are not romantic and they are so dull in a relationship ccmpared to a white woman who knows the art of lovemaking and it means about being in a relationship
how come my mum never left my dad? or is my mum not a Nigerian woman? ewu mpama! rie nsi there
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2014
Continued.
5:nigerian women would only prefer to date you if you are a car owner but a white woman really dont care if you own a car or not
6:nigerian women are very rude when you talk to them but a white woman is polite and acts the way a lady ought to act
7:The first thing a nigerian woman ask you when she meets you is what work you do or how much is your salary scale but a white lady is more concerned about your character,personality before she agrees to date you
8:In a relationship a nigerian woman will never drop one kobo in a relationship.she will expect u to spend heaven and earth on her while a while woman is ready to contribute in the relationship.
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by inositol88(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2014
DIS GUY, AM SURE UR BRAIN WAS DICONECTED FROM UR FINGERS WHEN U WIA CREATING DIS THREAD

SERIOUSLY UR BRAIN NEEDS AVAST ANTIVIUS
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Tymax(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Many naija babes are guilty of these. Fake spasms of patriotism and afrocentrism will not change the fact that the OP was spot on regarding the tendencies of numerous Naija ladies.

"Take dressing".

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2014
inositol88:
DIS GUY, AM SURE UR BRAIN WAS DICONECTED FROM UR FINGERS WHEN U WIA CREATING DIS THREAD

SERIOUSLY UR BRAIN NEEDS AVAST ANTIVIUS
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Davidovinci(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2014
@OP.....hope u r dating a white lady? Cos if u ain't you'd have to stop generalizing. And who told you some white ladies don't have same characteristics? #justsaying
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
U don't deserve nigeria pu#ssy
You mean the pu~~sy they dont wash.
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 28, 2014
SkinnyDude:

how come my mum never left my dad? or is my mum not a Nigerian woman? ewu mpama! rie nsi there
I am talking about the current generation of girls we have today
Re: Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise by REDBUNNY(f): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2014
You are wrong,

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Breakup Lines I Heard This Past Val.... / 17 Small, Insignificant Things He Does That Mean More Than ‘I Love You’ / Learn From Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.