Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives (19992 Views)

To Beautiful And Classic Girls Still Searching For Husbands / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by succyreal(m): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2014
30 BIBLICAL RULES FOR HUSBANDS ON WIVES

1. Don’t ever beat your wife for any reason. Prov.
19:11, Prov. 20:3

2. Don’t ever forget that your wife is your greatest
asset.Prov. 12:4,Prov. 18:22

3. Don’t ever forget to check the level of peace of
your wife.Prov. 27:17

4. Don’t associate with men that lack credibility
and generational mindset. Prov.13:20

5. Don’t ever hurt your wife no matter the level of
insults passed on you. Col.3:19, 1Pet. 2:19-20

6. Don’t ever wave off the ideas,advice or
suggestions of your wife because of your selfish
interest. Pro.1:5, Pro. 19:20

7. Never treat your wife as a servant. Eph. 5:29

8. Never make your wife a negative case study
before friends and family. Prov. 5:18, Prov. 21:23

9. Never doubt your wife no matter what you know
about her past. 1Cor. 13:5.

10. Don’t deny your wife sex. 1Cor. 7:4-5.

11. Don’t be careless about the welfare of your
home. 1Tim. 5:8

12. Don’t compare your wife with anyone. 2Cor.
10:12

13. Never cheat on your wife no matter the
condition. Prov. 6:32, Prov.5:20

14. Never cut short the love you showed to your
wife, rather, water it, and nurture it for effective
continuous growing. Eph.5:28-29

15. Never disregard the effort of your wife, rather
appreciate her more and more. Prov. 31:28b

16. Never discuss the weak points of your wife at
public opinion polls. Prov.5:17

17. Don’t call your wife unpleasant names such as
prostitute,witch,fruitless entity,harlot,useless wife,
bastard,rather call her blessed,precious,capable,
beautiful and virtuous woman. Col. 4:6, Prov.
31:28-29

18. NEVER EVER PLACE YOUR FRIENDS,FAMILY
OR WORK ABOVE YOUR WIFE.

19. Don’t be self centered. Eph. 5:28, Phil. 2:3-4.

20. Don’t ever cook up plans against your wife
because of your lustful desires.

21. Never set up a family without having a family
vision. Prov. 29:18, Hab.2:2-3

22. Never make your wife feel inferior and
uneducated before your friends,family,anyone or
even you the husband.

23. Never compare your wife’s attitude with your
one time girlfriend’s attitude. 2Cor.10:12

24. Don’t be lazy to cater for your wife and family.
1Tim. 5:8

25. Never allow money to be the bond of love in
your marriage.1Tim. 6:10

26. Never allow your parents or family members to
dictate the affairs of your
home,remember,‘’therefore shall a man leave his
father and mother and cleave to his wife…’’.Gen.
2:23-24.

27. Don’t ever let your children come between you
and your wife.You married your wife not your
children,remember they have their life to live and
when married and gone, only your wife will still be
with you,to cook for you,comfort you,refresh your
body,soul and spirit in the bedroom. Matt. 19:6

28. Never hide any phone calls,text messages,or
password to mailbox from your wife.Transparency
is the ultimate key to
continuous trust and confidence in marriage. Rom.
12:9-10

29. Never owe your wife anything, always give her
the very best;best in love, best care,most precious
things and that which belongs to her. Rom.13:8

30. Never show a heart of ungratefulness to God
and your precious wife, always and always be ever
grateful for their presence
in your life. Prov. 31:28

Wishing u all a successful relationship. I love u all
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by temitemi1(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2014
Christianity is d way n truth. The only religion that respect the right of women in d world...

2 Likes

Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by Joshuadon: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2014
temitemi1:
Christianity is d way n truth. The only religion that respect the right of women in d world...

Christianity is the prerequisite to a successful,lovaßle,& happy family...........

meant genuine Christianity
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by iceberylin(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Who don read quaran grin

They be like "BEAT YOUR WIFE BLACK And BLUE"
undecided

1 Like

Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by aristocrazzy: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2014
Well heard !
Now what does the bible say about women towards their husbands.
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by Dannylux: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2014
There are laid down conditions for stuff like this to hold.

In this case, I think It's submissiveness. That ain't easy to come by these days, is it?
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by succyreal(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Well heard !
Now what does the bible say about women towards their husbands.
OK I am preparing that, expect it soon
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by major466(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Words of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by chimerase2: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2014
Start by nt beating ur gal frnd
Practice make perfect
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by succyreal(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2014
chimerase2:
Start by nt beating ur gal frnd
Practice make perfect
you are right, a real man doesn't beat a woman no matter what
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by chimerase2: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2014
succyreal:
you are right, a real man doesn't beat a woman no matter what
some of dem beat dere babe but look at dem saying dey won't beat der wife...smh fu won
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by succyreal(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2014
chimerase2:
some of dem beat dere babe but look at dem saying dey won't beat der wife...smh fu won
charity begins at home
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by pato405(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2014
these goodies don't come or happen automatically. they are exclusive rights to only submissive wives, loyal, faithful and respectful ones. most of the women of our time and age lack the charisma that will attract such gestures and that's one of the reasons for high divorce rates. majority of them argue too much, wants to prove to their hubby that they also know as much if not more than the man, talk when you don't expect them to, say things you can barely imagine, hang around with exs and cheat, etc how do you expect a man to bestow them with such pleasantries. a few men who try to ignore their excesses and still show them luv end up being called names ....mugu, maga, Dundee etc
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by succyreal(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2014
pato405:
these goodies don't come or happen automatically. they are exclusive rights to only submissive wives, loyal, faithful and respectful ones. most of the women of our time and age lack the charisma that will attract such gestures and that's one of the reasons for high divorce rates. majority of them argue too much, wants to prove to their hubby that they also know as much if not more than the man, talk when you don't expect them to, say things you can barely imagine, hang around with exs and cheat, etc how do you expect a man to bestow them with such pleasantries. a few men who try to ignore their excesses and still show them luv end up being called names ....mugu, maga, Dundee etc
your have a good point here but the whole thing centres on who really u are and involving God in your relationship. Before establishing a relationship do a precheck , then built up trust and understanding.
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2014
Wow nice post to build a Godly home. Seun please front page

1 Like

Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2014
major466:
Words of wisdom.
Great one bro!
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by pato405(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2014
succyreal:
your have a good point here but the whole thing centres on who really u are and involving God in your relationship. Before establishing a relationship do a precheck , then built up trust and understanding.

my broda, you don't know women, they are as unstable as the weather. they have been so from the days of eve. do you think people who file for divorce never for 'once upon a time' luvd themselves, did background check, built trust etc. they once had it swift and smooth until (often) the woman allows the serpent of 'unsubmissiveness', l am not trying to discredit all women, but frankly times have changed a whole lot....and women now feel they equate men. that law of submission no longer holds water and is not applicable to today's society woman
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2014
So true. I hope future husbands digest this. smiley
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by Adaeze003(f): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2014
I can't believe that someone somewhere is expecting me to submit to him...

I'm a Christian but the idea of submission gives me the itch because the word connotes a master-slave type relationship.
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by succyreal(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2014
Adaeze003:

I'm a Christian but the idea of submission gives me the itch because the word connotes a master-slave type relationship.
it is not someone somewhere but the bible. you said u are a Christian but you are not following what the bible says
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by Adaeze003(f): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Hmm...
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by lilmax(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Adaeze003:

really? Because you are the most beautiful woman on earth? the problem is you girls don't know the meaning of submission, you think its slavery

1 Like

Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by Adaeze003(f): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2014
lilmax:
really? Because you are the most beautiful woman on earth? the problem is you girls don't know the meaning of submission, you think its slavery

Nah... so the reason you seek a submissive gurl is coz you're the most handsome man on earth? Oh please...

Coz i'm a human with a mind of my own... how about that?

And since you know the meaning of submission, how about you enlighten me? undecided
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by lilmax(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2014
Adaeze003:

Nah... so the reason you seek a submissive gurl is coz you're the most handsome man on earth? Oh please...

Coz i'm a human with a mind of my own... how about that?
a mind of your own seriously?.... So if your son decide not to respect you and say thats how his mind works, what would you do?.... Seriously "a mind of your own " as an excuse doesn't make sense to me......when a girl decides not to submit to her husband I think that's where pride comes in, may be because she earns more than him or something
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by Adaeze003(f): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2014
lilmax:
a mind of your own seriously?.... So if your son decide not to respect you and say thats how his mind works, what would you do?.... Seriously "a mind of your own " as an excuse doesn't make sense to me......when a girl decides not to submit to her husband I think that's where pride comes in, may be because she earns more than him or something

Respect? Lol. Well how about you tell me what you think submission is?

Btw, respect is earned! I can't be a junky mum n expect my son to respect me.

Why can't you beg on the street when you're dead broke? It's pride man... it's not so evil.
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by pato405(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Adaeze003:

NOW, this exactly one of them...a typical example of the 'today's woman' I was writing about.

1 Like

Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by succyreal(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Adaeze003:

Adaeze003! AdaezeOO3!!, Adaeze!!! how many time have i called u? hmmmmmmmm
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by Adaeze003(f): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin grin ha cho iri m

M just saying my mind jor, doesn't mean your wives will think the same way...

Let me just go ahead to say that demanding submission sounds as ridiculous as demanding respect. If you prove yourself worthy to lead your home, you won't be bothered about submission it'll just come...

And again, 100% submission is not even possible. Why? Coz we all gat a mind of our own wink
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by lilmax(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Adaeze003:

Respect? Lol. Well how about you tell me what you think submission is?

Btw, respect is earned! I can't be a junky mum n expect my son to respect me.

Why can't you beg on the street when you're dead broke? It's pride man... it's not so evil.
Submitting to your husband does not mean a wife can’t have independent thoughts, feelings or desires. Or that she must follow her husband’s command if he’s sinning.

It doesn’t mean she’s less intelligent than her husband or that she shouldn’t seek to influence him in family decisions.you cannot tell me you are a christian and you cannot submit, you are making it look as if its a sin to do it

You claim you are a christian, the question is how can you raise your daughter in a christian way if you think it's not a good idea to do it and btw how do you raise your daughter? By telling them its wrong to submit to their husbands? And right to obey every instructions from their bosses?
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by Adaeze003(f): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
lilmax:
Submitting to your husband does not mean a wife can’t have independent thoughts, feelings or desires. Or that she must follow her husband’s command if he’s sinning.

It doesn’t mean she’s less intelligent than her husband or that she shouldn’t seek to influence him in family decisions.you cannot tell me you are a christian and you cannot submit, you are making it look as if its a sin to do it

You claim you are a christian, the question is how can you raise your daughter in a christian way if you think it's not a good idea to do it and btw how do you raise your daughter? By telling them its wrong to submit to their husbands? And right to obey every instructions from their bosses?

Lol! Really? I knew it, most of you dunno the meaning of the word.

Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by lilmax(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Adaeze003:

Lol! Really? I knew it, most of you dunno the meaning of the word.
what is the meaning of the word? And why are you avoiding my question?
Re: 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
My dear husband,if u can do all this

I commnt my reserve cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.