Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) (44673 Views)

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Vainglory: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2014
There was this woman teacher that flogged me every time for no good reason. When I become governor, I will invite her to the government house and have her flogged well well.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by kwenu: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2014
wise and excellent governor

1 Like

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by DTaj: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Ninapha:

exactlt the essence of the show.

Why his Bible knowledge teacher?
Why at this time?
Wht Fashola.

I love fashola but this cheap rubbish no work. Why not invite all ur secondary school teachers, why the Bible based teacher?

I know all of una. Shebi everything add up to campaign. Yeye dey smell.

You obviously do not know Fashola. The Governor visits Birch Freeman regularly and he interacts with the students and his old teachers.

Fashola's step-mum is a Christian (don't know his mum's faith), his wife is a strong Christian (a Dame of the Catholic Church who also got the Papal Award by Pope Benedict, and she has strong bias for TREM and Redeemed Church). Also, ALL of Fashola's sisters are Christians, in spite of his late dad's faith as a Muslim.

This is no big deal among Yorubas. I know several families that are split almost 50:50 between Muslims and Christians! This is the main reason you hardly hear of religious upheaval among Yorubas...

For instance, Tinubu, as Lagos Governor (a Muslim also married to a Christian) introduced the Annual Thanksgiving Service at the Lagos Government House where Papa Adeboye, Oyedepo, Abiara, Okonkwo, the Adefarasin brothers, Kasali, and other notable Pastors pray and minister. Fashola inherited the Service and continued till today! And several Yoruba APC egg-heads have Christian wives- it is a long list: Gov. Ajimobi, Gov. Amosun, Speaker Ikuforiji, Papa Bisi Akande,

It is not every action that you should attach vain intentions. Where is your objective mind?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by bynat(f): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Is that why he had to cross his leg. Weldon sha
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by NosaHenry(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Is he regretting why not following the Bible teaching of his former teacher has cost him his VP position?
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by andyanders: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Richiy:
See why teachers should take it easy when handling pupils and students? Because you don't know who you are teaching.

Yesooooooooooooooooo. Most of them fail to understand that the young shall also grow.
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by lionduke(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Publicity stunt. Fashola is just trying very hard to be opposite of tinubu. the jagbagan dynasty is gradually eroding, tge liberal ones would soon have a voice. come may 29 when GEJ will take his oat of office, they will be like

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by sule5727: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Jaymima:
Good one. His parents must be liberal muslims then, allowing their child to receive Christian Religous Knowledge. The fanatical ones especially those core northerners won't hear of that.
haba what is d concern of northerner here...always be civil in commenting on issues okay?
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2014
gbenga4sure:
The financial life of d said teacher will never remain the same.
yimmu......aw sure are u......wat if she comes from a polygamous family
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2014
F22RAPTOR:
publicity stunt...what next?
Yep; I thot so too. How many days does he have left in office
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by OLADD: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Richiy:
See why teachers should take it easy when handling pupils and students? Because you don't know who you are teaching.

[color=#006600][/color]

That sitting posture depicts arrogance. If he could exhibit such posture in front of an aged former teacher, one wonders what he's teaching younger ones. Anyway, no beef intended.
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by ameeg(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2014
ayusco85:
please help my xmas chicken just escaped.
. Forgot about it most have cought ebola by now oo cheesy
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by eshope(m): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2014
It's pays to b good in everything you do cos u don't know which of ur good will work for u..just like I saw my account teacher oshodi comprehensive high school it was fun cos d teacher is like a father & a friend to me back in skull days.... smiley smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2014
correct man
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Bibol(f): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2014
I just like Fashola. He has a way of making an ordinary thing sound extraordinary.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by slimmingcare(f): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
There is a reward for anything you do ,either good or evil
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by micolaj: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
In the woman's mind she would say yes that was my pupil i thaught back then, i am proud he is practising the knwoledge he learnt frm me. Not like gej teacher that would deny him like peter, and say no, cluelessnes is not in my gene, and i didnt teach him the economics he is using to destroy nigeria economy
Laughing in Chinese
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
In the woman's mind she would say yes that was my pupil i thaught back then, i am proud he is practising the knwoledge he learnt frm me. Not like gej teacher that would deny him like peter, and say no, cluelessnes is not in my gene, and i didnt teach him the economics he is using to destroy nigeria economy

Funny but your mumu na grade 1
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by pyx: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
where is jona's teacher?
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by todayguest(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thanks Mr Fashola for the honour.
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by CHM11: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
donphilopus:
Nice one sir. But if I were him sha, I would have also invited my University Lecturers. Make he for show them say, since they thought he would be a nobody if he didn't 'block' his way out, today he's a living testimony. cheesy Nigerian Lecturers being forcing their students into illegal businesses just to get good grades.

Nice one @oga Fash!!!!
He studied Law in Uniben. I don't think blocking was an issue in the school and in that faculty at that time
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Sweetlemon(f): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:

Oh my days!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
No wonder this man is cool, loving, not a religion fanatic and performing well in office, I don't know he had a good foundation with Bible knowledge.
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by miqos02(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
nice one

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by tpia001: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ninapha:

exactlt the essence of the show.

Why his Bible knowledge teacher?
Why at this time?

There's some religious tension brewing in the south which boko haram might try to take advantage of and introduce terrorism.

The southern governors need to be proactive about this.
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Ninapha(f): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
delishpot:

See, one may have a lot of people around him but only 1 person will influence ones life among the crowd that you will never ever forget that person.
For me, it was a collegue and of course I tell myself that if God blesses me, I will look for him as long as we both have breath. When I do, I am sure people will ask why I did not invite all my course mates instead of only that one guy?

i dont hv problems with ur ascertions. Like everyone of us, we hv those who onfluenced us but we can show appreciation in our abodes.

The truth is dat fashola was just campaigning with the poor woman.
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by delishpot: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ninapha:

i dont hv problems with ur ascertions. Like everyone of us, we hv those who onfluenced us but we can show appreciation in our abodes.

The truth is dat fashola was just campaigning with the poor woman.

Ha ha. I feel you sha. In naija no plitician can be trusted. If dem help you scratch ya back, you must help them wash thier nyansh.
I cant say why he did his sha. So I am not against him on this one.
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by alphaomega(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
God bless our teachers.....(d GOOD ones ni ooh..)
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by darediamond(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fash do not give a dam to Religion.
He onze threaten to Shut down Mosque that are disturbing the peace of people in Lag.
The day I read the news, I was shocked to the Marrow!!!!
He even did other things against some religious leaders afterwards.
The man is a nominal Mulism, he has no time for NON-SENSE in the name of Islam or any other religion.
olaric:
That teacher must have influenced his life positively. The good thing about this Governor is that he is not a fanatic in terms of religion; here he is honouring his Bible Knowledge teacher.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
tboyzy:

What position is he campaigning for
TANite
not for himself, look at the bigger picture (APC).....BOKOHARAMITE
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by tboyzy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

not for himself, look at the bigger picture (APC).....BOKOHARAMITE
If he doesn't do anything gan,Ambode still wins....
Juju or not
So it doesn't count....the guy is jst a good person
SHIKENA
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by biodunid: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
I am trying to recall her face but 38 years don tay. Was in Form 2/3 then but Mr Ojo is stamped on my mind forever. He and other relatively old teachers - Mr and Mrs Matthews etc - made the strongest impressions on my mind then but unluckily most of those have now moved on to the great beyond. I have always said BFHS made all the difference to BRF. Often I see the impact of specific school facilities like the library or things like the school hymn and motto (Trained for Duty and for Thee) in him and am reassured that learning makes the man. I wish he had raised each LASG school to at least the BFHS standard that made all the difference to us all during his eight years in office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children / FG Considers Banning Okada Across The Country / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.