Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (1995 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by thiefnubu(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2014
NEVER TELL HER YOU LOVE HER- Under no circumstances should you do this particular one. You will only end up being taken advantage of.... By professing your love, you have given her a Carte Blanche to misbehave and become your Hitler.. Love her all you want, express it all you want, but never impose a death sentence on yourself by telling her you love her.

ENCOURAGE HER TO REUNITE WITH HER EX- Most girls are absolutely incapable of shutting up about their exes...They endlessly carry on about how nice,handsome, and 'Santa Clausy' he was, and how they had to move on because of his drinking, violent, or cheating habits.... They would also not fail to drum it into your ears how all their exes want her back, and how she has 4 or more engagement rings in her bedside-table drawer...all this 'tales by moonlight' is her way of attempting to lead you into her desired path.
All na wash. She wan use you catch trips... Like my Ibo friends will say, 'o choro imepe office na isi gi' ( meaning, she wants to open an office in your brain)..
Consistently encourage her to reconcile with those exes, then watch her get shocked, insecure, and finally furious... No mind am..By the time she comes to her senses, she will be more committed to the relationship, since she now knows that all her personality-laundering means absolutely nothing to you.

IF CHANCE PERMITS,BE FRIENDS WITH HER EX, AND HAVE HER KNOW THAT FACT- Most girls are born conspiracy theorists. The fact that you appear to be fraternizing with her ex, will no doubt infuriate her and worry her sore because she is afraid you guys might share 'trade secrets' about her, and thereby unravel some dark secret she might have hidden from either or both of you. ... She might even threaten to starve you of sex, or worse still, dump you if you don't cut ties with him. Remain strong, brother...let her know that if she expects you to start dumping your friends just because of her, then she will definitely expect you to disown your family, if you both eventually marry each other... Of course she will sulk, weep, scream, threaten, and even go to the extent of telling your friends to help her tell you to do the needful.... Maintain your stand...if she doesn't dump you, the relationship will definitely be the better for it, because remaining friends with her ex underlines your emotional security,and self-assurance. Girls, even though they mostly would never admit it, hate guys who are weaklings, crybabies, and unnecessary attention seekers.

NEVER MAKE A HABIT OF FREQUENTLY LOSING ATTENTION OR COMING TOO QUICKLY DURING SEX- No matter how much of a sex stallion a guy is, naturally he will fail to 'live up to expectation' a few times (unless he is permanently on sex performance enhancers). This may be due to tiredness, illness, emotional turbulence, or the simple fact that he has 'entered that gate' too many times. Talking about 'entering the gate too many times', routine and excessive familiarity with a particular piece of vagina, causes loss of libido sometimes... So my advice to ladies is... Don't make yourself too available for 'knacking' because familiarity almost always breeds lethargy and contempt.
Most girls, even though they would rather be shot dead than admit it,keep a mental diary of the sexual performance of all the guys they have slept with, and actually mentally compare the prowess of their present 'knacker' with that of their previous or other co-existing knackers... I am by no means advocating that guys should treat sex like an Olympic challenge, where they must 'out-knack' the girl's previous or co-existing knackers... But by all means, please try to maintain a respectable sexual record. This is because the amount of respect she accords you during and after the relationship, and the possibility of you 'refreshing your memory' even after you both have broken up, is inextricably tied to your sexual capabilities.
Please see 'Okafor's Law' for more details on this aspect. https://www.nairaland.com/784515/okafors-law

NEVER EVER ASSUME THAT YOU ARE HER 'ONE AND ONLY' BOYFRIEND- To protect your emotional safety and health, dating a girl is best undertaken with the presumption that you are not the 'chosen one', but one of many chosen ones. If it later turns out that you are indeed the only one in her life, then you can dance Shoki and Skelewu as much as you want.... Please don't get too possessive, love-stricken, or careless with her... Use a condom all the time... Don't share toothbrushes or any other personal items which are capable of passing infectious diseases... You can only speak for yourself because you never know where she has been or what she has done or is doing.

NOTE: This work is mine... Not copied and pasted from anywhere ..... So please don't ask me about the source... I AM THE SOURCE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by aristocrazzy: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2014
So u re d source of all this bullsh*t am seeing.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by fuckshit: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2014
fücking awesome, fücking lovely write up OP. Now this is the kind of fücking shït stuff guys should take note of.

NEVER EVER ASSUME THAT YOU ARE HER 'ONE AND ONLY' BOYFRIEND

fücking nice statement; @ OP; I fücking tip my hat to you grin grin
Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by ReVizz(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oh My God U Dont mean this
Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by berbajiday(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nice write up OP, this is ruthlessness at its best.
Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by jsunex(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nice one op... I will put dem in practice.
Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by LewisO: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Those things u put up there a matured boyfriend/man knows the protocols on what to say and not to say.

U also talk about involving her ex in your relationship, that is very aberrant, yes u can talk about her ex but that will be when u guys just started, but continue involving her ex, u're making it more worse for both of u. Those things u mentioned are pure "false" in any progressive relationship.

What if the ex is not close to your reach, will u now go 80 days around the world to just to reach him because u want to treat her well? Oh Please!!!.......

Those things u listed are not even in top 100 best!

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tinubu:

NEVER TELL HER YOU LOVE HER- Under no circumstances should you do this particular one. You will only end up being taken advantage of.... By professing your love, you have given her a Carte Blanche to misbehave and become your Hitler.. Love her all you want, express it all you want, but never impose a death sentence on yourself by telling her you love her.

ENCOURAGE HER TO REUNITE WITH HER EX- Most girls are absolutely incapable of shutting up about their exes...They endlessly carry on about how nice,handsome, and 'Santa Clausy' he was, and how they had to move on because of his drinking, violent, or cheating habits.... They would also not fail to drum it into your ears how all their exes want her back, and how she has 4 or more engagement rings in her bedside-table drawer...all this 'tales by moonlight' is her way of attempting to lead you into her desired path.
All na wash. She wan use you catch trips... Like my Ibo friends will say, 'o choro imepe office na isi gi' ( meaning, she wants to open an office in your brain)..
Consistently encourage her to reconcile with those exes, then watch her get shocked, insecure, and finally furious... No mind am..By the time she comes to her senses, she will be more committed to the relationship, since she now knows that all her personality-laundering means absolutely nothing to you.

IF CHANCE PERMITS,BE FRIENDS WITH HER EX, AND HAVE HER KNOW THAT FACT- Most girls are born conspiracy theorists. The fact that you appear to be fraternizing with her ex, will no doubt infuriate her and worry her sore because she is afraid you guys might share 'trade secrets' about her, and thereby unravel some dark secret she might have hidden from either or both of you. ... She might even threaten to starve you of sex, or worse still, dump you if you don't cut ties with him. Remain strong, brother...let her know that if she expects you to start dumping your friends just because of her, then she will definitely expect you to disown your family, if you both eventually marry each other... Of course she will sulk, weep, scream, threaten, and even go to the extent of telling your friends to help her tell you to do the needful.... Maintain your stand...if she doesn't dump you, the relationship will definitely be the better for it, because remaining friends with her ex underlines your emotional security,and self-assurance. Girls, even though they mostly would never admit it, hate guys who are weaklings, crybabies, and unnecessary attention seekers.

NEVER MAKE A HABIT OF FREQUENTLY LOSING ATTENTION OR COMING TOO QUICKLY DURING SEX- No matter how much of a sex stallion a guy is, naturally he will fail to 'live up to expectation' a few times (unless he is permanently on sex performance enhancers). This may be due to tiredness, illness, emotional turbulence, or the simple fact that he has 'entered that gate' too many times. Talking about 'entering the gate too many times', routine and excessive familiarity with a particular piece of vagina, causes loss of libido sometimes... So my advice to ladies is... Don't make yourself too available for 'knacking' because familiarity almost always breeds lethargy and contempt.
Most girls, even though they would rather be shot dead than admit it,keep a mental diary of the sexual performance of all the guys they have slept with, and actually mentally compare the prowess of their present 'knacker' with that of their previous or other co-existing knackers... I am by no means advocating that guys should treat sex like an Olympic challenge, where they must 'out-knack' the girl's previous or co-existing knackers... But by all means, please try to maintain a respectable sexual record. This is because the amount of respect she accords you during and after the relationship, and the possibility of you 'refreshing your memory' even after you both have broken up, is inextricably tied to your sexual capabilities.
Please see 'Okafor's Law' for more details on this aspect. https://www.nairaland.com/784515/okafors-law

NEVER EVER ASSUME THAT YOU ARE HER 'ONE AND ONLY' BOYFRIEND- To protect your emotional safety and health, dating a girl is best undertaken with the presumption that you are not the 'chosen one', but one of many chosen ones. If it later turns out that you are indeed the only one in her life, then you can dance Shoki and Skelewu as much as you want.... Please don't get too possessive, love-stricken, or careless with her... Use a condom all the time... Don't share toothbrushes or any other personal items which are capable of passing infectious diseases... You can only speak for yourself because you never know where she has been or what she has done or is doing.

NOTE: This work is mine... Not copied and pasted from anywhere ..... So please don't ask me about the source... I AM THE SOURCE
see who advice person.

Troublesome beingundecided
Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by kunmis1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
just incase

op, I will talk wen this tin enta front page....

mod wey ban me.... one bajinatu for u :-Xjust incase

op, I will talk wen this tin enta front page....

mod wey ban me.... one bajinatu for u
Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by thiefnubu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
see who advice person.

now you are definitely stalking me embarassed

Ok

Let it out

What do you want from me?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by haibe(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
see who advice person.

u are so controversial..lol
Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tinubu:
now you are definitely stalking me embarassed

Ok

Let it out

What do you want from me?
your write up nor de contribute to this romance section.

moreover you always stalk me that y i have i have notice you
Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by thiefnubu(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
your write up nor de contribute to this romance section.

moreover you always stalk me that y i have i have notice you

I don check your pishure

And this na my conclusion

Fine girl stalking fine boy, fine boy stalking fine girl..... Let the stalking continue

But for your own good,

Don't bring your rotten diction or bad mouth into my thread again angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tinubu:

I don check your pishure

And this na my conclusion

Fine girl stalking fine boy, fine boy stalking fine girl..... Let the stalking continue

But for your own good,

Don't bring your rotten diction or bad mouth into my thread again angry
who dash you fine boygrin
Re: 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by thiefnubu(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
who dash you fine boygrin

Shey you wear condom for eyes ni?

Anyway

For peace to reign

I am now following you grin

But

Please don't bring your rotten diction into my matters again... Unless you want the devil to dance Skelewu on your destiny angry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys, How Prepared Are You For Marriage? / Sexy Male Names / What Comes To Your Mind When Looking At Your EX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.