Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Age Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Palava (755 Views)

Friday Night Palava!! Guys, Get In Here Nowwww / Val Palava: Be Like Bro / Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Palava by wiringdpt(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, is there anything wrong in dating older ladies? My friends thinks I'm crazy but I am not, I am 26 and I am not interested in lady who is not over 30. I dated this 35 years old banker for two years and she just aborted our child because she's worried my family won't accept her. Abeg I need advice. P.S they are not my sugar mummy, i have my own income.
Re: Age Palava by MizMyColi(f): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
I cannot fathom why I see a big deal in dating a younger person.
I think it has to do with set beliefs though.
I prefer dating a person who is older and/or is light years ahead of me in terms of maturity, open mindedness and enlightenment.
Granted, age is not maturity, but we have become so brainwashed with that fallacy, it's become an apogee of sorts in our relationships context.

After all is said and done, despite humanity's varying levels of superficiality, Age is just a number, it's significance depends on the individual bearing it.

4 Likes

Re: Age Palava by Mprex(f): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
I dunno why people are freaked out with this age issue. If you are cool with the lady then i dont know why you are worried about the age

1 Like

Re: Age Palava by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: Age Palava by RFella(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
I understand him very well. If you date a lady above 30, you"ll understand...its so mature, although few would say "age is just a number"....its a crucial factor here in 9ja all the same

1 Like

Re: Age Palava by wiringdpt(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
I am not she is...she's scared of rejection from my family, my family doesn't rule my life i do but she won't agree. I am so confused
Mprex:
I dunno why people are freaked out with this age issue. If you are cool with the lady then i dont know why you are worried about the age

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

jj / Guys,can Ur Love For Her Make U Enjoy Her Bad Meals? / What's Your Definition Of LOVE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.