Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 (18814 Views)

Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other / Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun / Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by lekzitakins: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
gratiaeo:

Nigeria will not vote Buhari in 2015 go a hang yourself.... We will not reward those who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable should a southerner win with office of presidency.
Buhari does not represent change

Do you mean Ibo's will not vote him in?

No P.

We the real Nigerians will.

You better join the progressive movement now.

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by Demdem(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

BTW, don't you think it will be more productive for you to write a petition to your senator & representative against this part of the budget, if you are really serious?

What was Jonathan and Ngozi doing to have conceived such a useless thing for submittal to NASS.
Jonathan is one of the highest paid President in the world yet the fool went ahead to submit it.
Does that suggest competence to u?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:

Even when your governors attend their periodical meetings alongside your traditional leaders nah only them dey waka come?

On a daily basis Aso Rock is inunduated with meetings and refreshments are provided for the accompanying security details and aides.

And yet one fool will tell me that Nigeria is going through tough times.
Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by jojoki: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nigeria don suffer 4 dem GEJ hand. Very heartless pple in Government indeed.

Hope the election is tomorrow to vote them out.

In CHANGE we stand!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by Yksoul(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
WHEN THERE IS UNEMPLOYMENT EVERYWHERE.JONA SHOULD HAVE SENT ASIDE N1B OUT OF THE N4B TO TAKE CARE OF MORE YOUTH EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMMES.FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE LETS STOP CORRUPTION AND EMBEZZLEMENT IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by anonimi: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Demdem:

What was Jonathan and Ngozi doing to have conceived such a useless thing for submittal to NASS.
Jonathan is one of the highest paid President in the world yet the fool went ahead to submit it.
Does that suggest competence to u?

When you show me the amount budgeted for feeding by Amaechi & Fashola out of their nearly N500 billion annual budget as well as what Obasano, their highly solicited "navigator" used to budget then we can discuss further.

Hypocrisy and meaningless PROPAGANDA won't cut it no more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by ceononi: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Yhinkss:
This man has bring the highest disrepute to the post of a president in Nigeria.
Bros Abeg I must meet your English Teacher

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by Olaolufred(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
alaladakosta:
My ppeople, see more reason why we need the people's General. I sent 500 dollars home for xmas ,they change the money to 93,000ngn. My mum was happy about it, am sad cuz I seeing what she is not seeing.

JUST FOR THE DEVALUATION THAT THE GOVERNMENT WAS LYING THAT IT WON'T AFFECT NIGERIANS. I PAID AN EXTRA #156,000 MORE ON A CAR I HAD BIDDED FOR A WEEK EARLIER THAN THE DEVALUATION.
YET, THEY KEPT ON DECIEVING NIGERIANS.
NOT THEIR FAULT, BUT OF NIGERIANS WHO ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by kenex4ever(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
oldenglish:
Too much but since it is captured on the budget its not illegal. That is why I keep on saying that whoever is the president is not the problem of Nigeria but the constitution he presides with.

Until the constitution is changed to favour the citizens irrespective of class nothing will ever change in Nigeria.
dat money is too small for a president, vice and their entire family for d whole of 2015, if u doubt me then become a president.
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
lekzitakins:

Do you mean Ibo's will not vote him in?

No P.

We the real Nigerians will.

You better join the progressive movement now.

Sai Buhari
The same way you foolish Nigeria voted for him in 2011
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

When you show me the amount budgeted for feeding by Amaechi & Fashola out of their nearly N500 billion annual budget as well as what Obasano, their highly solicited "navigator" used to budget then we can discuss further.

Hypocrisy and meaningless PROPAGANDA won't cut it no more!

Goon, ffuck both Fashola and Amaechi. Don't give a damn about them.
What has this got to do with the question I posed to you based on ur earlier rant. Ur spinning won't work on me, face the issue. U are the hypocrite here.
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by chemali: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Government had, due to dwindling prices of oil, proposed a budget of N4.3trillion. Capital expenditure was cut to N633.53 billion as against N1.552 trillion in 2014, but recurrent expenditure was raised to N2.616 trillion as against N2.468 trillion in 2014.[/b]

Already, the crude oil bench mark price has been reviewed thrice and is now pegged at $65 per barrel, which is still above the $60 price of oil in the international market.

Who does the bolded when tthere are austerity measures in place? Increase recurrent?
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by PervRocker: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:
[size=28pt]APC lying propaganda machine on full throttle.

The budget covers lunch for FEC meetings, diplomatic banquets and dinners, Aso Rock staff as well as the retinue of military personnel attached to the villa.

Do you expect the security men to go out for lunch?

Yeye.[/size]
even at that.... 4BILLION?? Where did u keep ur brain??

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by nijanigga: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
only jonathan's house go dey fat and fart
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by MudRaker: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
PervRocker:
even at that.... 4BILLION?? Where did u keep ur brain??

Read the article all over again. The amount is 1.2 billion for both the president and VP offices.

The op is a lying Janjawiid.
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by Collynzo22: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lagos state government 2014 budget
A breakdown of the sectoral allocation for year the showed that General Public Service takes N100.215 billion; Public Order and Safety, N17,977 billion; Economic Affairs, N160.046 billion and Environmental Protection, N39.727 billion. The sum of N50.537 billion is budgeted for Housing and Community Amenities; Health got N37.8 billion; Recreation, Culture and Religion got N3.482[
/b] billion; Education got N77.423 billion while [b]Social Protection got N2.466 billion.
www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/10/education-economic-affairs-top-lagos-n489-69b-2014-budget/
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by fountainsLtd: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Goodluck don kill us ohh! 4b for eating? Ah God wil judge you all and remove u all in power

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by mayor007(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
A president who wanna lead from the front will have ensured that the constitution is amended to eschew brazen frittering of funds such as this.

How do these people sleep well at night knowing the kinda injustice that goes on in The Polity?
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by oluwasegun007(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Either GEJ or GMB, the major problem here is that Budgetary allocation accrued to the presidency is farrrrrrrrrr tooooo much.....that's why they'll lie & cheat jusst to get to the position...I weep for this nation.
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
oluwasegun007:
Either GEJ or GMB, the major problem here is that Budgetary allocation accrued to the presidency is farrrrrrrrrr tooooo much.....that's why they'll lie & cheat jusst to get to the position...I weep for this nation.

Jonathan conceived it, Ngozi put it in paper and submitted it to NASS.
Both of them are crooks.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by Greatomotoy: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
if N5.3billion is for presidential fleet/ then 3.8b allocated for travels for the presidency and 84.7m for vp is FRAUD!. pls vote this people out of ASO ROCK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by PEREP: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pls someone should highlight the 4B feeding here.
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by Kazrem(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
prettyjennifer:
Merry Christmas lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That's all you could say?
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by phlame(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Orikinla:
Well, he said he will not stay beyond 2015.

Sh-it... This ur picture is funny... Guy U no well I swear... U be comedian grin U have made my day
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by gebest: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Yhinkss:
Its only in Nigeria that we are blinded by ethnicity. This man has bring the highest disrepute to the post of a president in Nigeria. I weep for my country.

Supporting Buhari is not for APC but for his candidacy, and his intolerance for corruption. Winning corruption in Nigeria, is like solving 95% of Nigeria's problem.
Am really touched and dissapointed when people still want this man JONAH for a president. Posterity will judge us all.
my brother the thing tire me o
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
These un-repentant stinkingly corrupt kleptos must be sent packing come 2015!
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by OLADD: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Yhinkss:
Its only in Nigeria that we are blinded by ethnicity. This man has bring the highest disrepute to the post of a president in Nigeria. I weep for my country.

Supporting Buhari is not for APC but for his candidacy, and his intolerance for corruption. Winning corruption in Nigeria, is like solving 95% of Nigeria's problem.
Am really touched and dissapointed when people still want this man JONAH for a president. Posterity will judge us all.
[color=#006600]

Unfortunately, this is how you will weep till 2019. Is it due to ignorance or sheer act of wickedness for people like you to pick an issue bordering on national discuss and begin to use it as lunching pad to attack Jonathan or launder the image of a despot who could not improve his personnel wealth beyond N1million in 29 years? Do you know anything about how the presidency works at all? Those monies allocated for feeding,transportation and the rest are not going to be spent exclusively by the president and the VP. Rather, it's a combination of expenditure for local and international visitors(presidents, prospective investors, international dignatories etc), domestic aids and other staff of the presidency. Why the hues and cry about that? Are you likening the running of those two offices to ordinary day-to-day Nigerian family? Stop using this thread to campaign for Buhari, a failure who could not grow his personal fortune above N1million in almost 29 years plus(1985-2014). Do us a favour by detailing what your messiah Buhari spent as overhead when he headed the Supreme Millitary Council. Whether you like it not, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will rule Nigeria till 2019. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by Fash20: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
The Budget on Travel is ok but the 1 for food is 3 much. Haba! na the whole otuoke and kaduna them wan feed. E nor gud oo
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by sunepa4one(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
please guys let's just get our PVC so we can vote this evil out come next election. God bless Nigeria I love my country I want a change .
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by phlame(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
philips70:
They will reduce it to N400 when the price of oil goes down to $5 per barrel next year. He will be using Nyanya park when leaving Abuja to other states.

grin
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by anonimi: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Demdem:

Jonathan conceived it, Ngozi put it in paper and submitted it to NASS.
Both of them are crooks.

And the NASS composed of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC representaTHIEVES and SINators has been approving it since 1999 when their solicited navigator, Obasanjo was in charge for 8 wasted years!

Bloody HYPOCRITES!!!
Re: Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
'N310m for drugs'...gat me laffinggringringrin...Abeg, dis drug go make am live foreverundecidedundecided..even if na ebola him get, e no warrant..besides, he gave lagos state only 200m to combat d deadly ebola virus..and was feeling funky abt it...Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Civilian Vigilante Groups Fighting Boko Haram To Be Integrated Into Armed Forces / Shettima And His Wife As Young Couple (Throwback) / Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.