Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? (989 Views)

13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! / How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone / How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by argon500: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
I was able to reach a conclusion about some things being natural in this life. I never spend Valentine's day with my girlfriend. Though I didn't see as something weird but the way people reacted whenever we talked something like that always got me confused. What is the big deal about being with your girlfriend on Valentine's day? I just don't get it.. I am in my early 30's. I always believe the first girl to spend that special day with should be someone to call my wife..

Note: I didn't intend not to spend the day with any of my girl, I always try but things always come up. 2 years ago, I prepared and planned for it. I told my girlfriend I will come around later in the day to be with her, behold, I was far away snoring after bottles of wine. Actually, that is my tradition on every Feb 14th. Last year, we had a misunderstanding 3 weeks to the Val's day.

Is it normal or just natural?
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
me too. it doesn't kill
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by ireneony(f): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Very normal
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Is valentines day inside bible or Koran?
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
I think its normal, my own case is the opposite, I have never spent my valentine alone before ever since i was 17 till date. I have never spent Valentine with the same person consecutively before.
So if mine is normal, yours should be too
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
I don tire for all this question o.
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by djeezy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Op has been escaping all the expenses. Smart dude.
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by Durchess(f): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Same thin. Its so sad.
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Durchess:
Same thin. Its so sad.
As beautiful as you are,dont tell me you spent ur val alone.
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by remsonik(f): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Well its normal.....at least you have got some loose cash to save on that day
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by jahbiz: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
You are here talking about valentine in Dec, less than 48hours to Christmas and few days to new year. This forum get as ibi!!!
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by Durchess(f): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:

As beautiful as you are,dont tell me you spent ur val alone.
yea i do, distance ish
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Durchess:
yea i do, distance ish
Sori abt dat dearie.
You deserves the very best in everything.
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by scribble: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:

Sori abt dat dearie.

Lesbian love
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by Durchess(f): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:

Sori abt dat dearie.
tnx dear.
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by Durchess(f): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
scribble:

Lesbian love
hahahahaha ,oh scribble

1 Like

Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
scribble:

Lesbian love
Not wot u think

1 Like

Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nt necessary u spend it with ur g.f
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by argon500: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2014
djeezy:
Op has been escaping all the expenses. Smart dude.

Wetin man go do now when my tradition still exist.. Boys boys things na him be the best
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by argon500: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2014
jahbiz:
You are here talking about valentine in Dec, less than 48hours to Christmas and few days to new year. This forum get as ibi!!!

Is it now about romance? I guess you are the one who supposed to be kicked out of the romance section.
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by ReVizz(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2014
z nt normal u need Treatment! Rada Rada Question
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by englishmart(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2014
who else thinks the op isn't special either?
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by argon500: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2014
englishmart:
who else thinks the op isn't special either?

Special? How? please elaborate
Re: I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? by ideology(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2014
You don't need Valentine's day to express love or spend time with your loved ones.

It is not even a public holiday.

Learn to make every day a special day and enjoy yourself.

Hope you Have your voter card ready for elections grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Sets To Marry Her Father. / She Needs A Gentle Guy For A Relationship / Love, Lust and infatuation: What You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.