Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! (1177 Views)

A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by Lautechgossip(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2016

I chose this topic because this is one that is going to set some lads at the edge of their seats. Truth is, most people fail to realize that if a relationship/marriage has to succeed, it requires a lot of hardwork, dedication, commitment and personal resolve of the parties involved. And of course the conviction to do what is right before God and man.

Every woman needs a man but not one that will give her sleepless nights and reasons to regret. Naturally, there are some kinds of men whose traits most women finds abhorring and simply get away from. These men make ‘living happily ever after’ a complete illusion and totally impossible and impracticable... Let's take them one after the other...

1. THE PHILANDERING HUSBAND
This kind of man is usually greedy. He doesn’t see beyond skirts and bras. He has this unquenchable thirst for women and even being married does not debar him from lasciviousness.

He is not ready to commit his ‘manhood’ to one bosom as he sees it as a life sentence to stick to just one woman for comfort, companionship and pleasure.

2. THE BACHELOR HUSBAND
He does not know how to draw a line between his past life and his present. He lives as though he is still unmarried. He keeps the same friends and lifestyle and does the same routine as though he were still a bachelor.

He is not prepared to face the reality of the fact that he is married and has become a husband and possibly a father.

3. THE ABUSIVE HUSBAND
He needs no introduction because he is a.k.a the ‘wife batterer’ and he envisions his woman’s precious body as the regular punching bag. He takes on her flawlessly like Floyd Mayweather does on the ring. He has perfected the mastery of kicking, blowing, punching like his livelihood depended on it and hurling curses at every opportunity making a spectacle out of his pugilistic efforts to disfigure her beyond recognition.

4. THE 'MUMMY’S BOY' HUSBAND
This one is tied to his mother’s apron strings. He puts his mother on a pedestal and makes his wife his foot-stool. He leaves his father and mother and technically cleaves to his mother once again leaving his wife confused and stupefied.

His mother becomes the only other woman in his life- the celebrated third party who lords over her son’s marriage without giving the couple a breathing space to enjoy each other’s company and perhaps trust.

5. THE JEALOUS HUSBAND
He is envious of his woman’s exploits. He would never allow her go beyond his kitchen and bedroom. He would never allow her to attain or surpass his achievements. He is always suspicious of her every motives and ventures.

This man does not see anything good in her ideas, propositions and suggestions. He will never put down his last dime into helping to make her dreams a reality.

6. THE CAREER HUSBAND
He is never around and even when he is, she is never part of his itinerary. He never puts her in his scheme of things because he is always too BUSY...
Nobody not even Goodluck Jonathan is busier than him and nothing is more important to him than his job or engagements. His wife is not so important a matter to ‘overwhelm’ his attention.

He wants her to be a figure head and a puppet at the same time. To just sit and watch him do his things and then move hither and thither whenever he wants her to.

7. THE FAITHLESS HUSBAND
He’s like an Atheist. He does not go to church or mosque or believe in the existence of a higher being. This type forgets that a man is not only the physical custodian but the spiritual custodian of his family.

The faithless husband does not pray for or care for the spiritual needs of his family. He is not prepared to embrace his God-given position bestowed upon him as sustainer and head of his home and when things go wrong, he is not in the least motivated to go all out to salvage his family’s lives from danger.

He is basically not conscientious in nature and does not inspire his children for example, to be morally responsible for their own actions and decisions.

8. THE LAZY-BONE HUSBAND
This kind is irresponsible and unproductive. He sees no dignity in labour and he is not ready to work and earn in order to become responsible for his family’s sustenance.
He prefers to be relegated to the ‘siddon look’ position while his wife or some other becomes the ‘bread winner’. He is not prepared to be responsible for any person, not even himself.

9. THE FREE RANGER HUSBAND
Many marriages in Nigeria today are a facade of what marriage should be...baseless, not founded on legal and moral grounds.

Some couples cohabit freely without the legal right, authority and certification to do so. No form of religious, traditional or legal wedding and then 5 years, 10, 15, 20+ years they have been copulating, procreating with borne kids all over the place and yet he wakes up with his ‘wife’ everyday to stare at her finger without the slightest intention to put a ring on it.

She still trudges on in the marriage doing all his bidding hoping that one day he will talk ‘the talk’ about her dowry and walk ‘the walk’ with her down the aisle. They go through thick and thin together but they go on and on till they begin to grey till perhaps eternity.

10. THE BAGGAGE-CARRIER HUSBAND
This kind of man most women do find annoying. He gets married and carries all forms of ‘baggage’ with him into the marriage. By ‘baggage’ i mean crowd of people connected to him.

He assumes responsibility for all manner of ‘others’ as a priority while relegating his wife and children’s interests and needs as secondary.

These kind of men become solely responsible for the upkeep and survival of not only their own parents and siblings(as necessary) but they become provider and caretakers for ‘extra baggage’ like love-children, step-siblings, nephews, nieces, cousins, uncles, aunts, friends, colleagues and neighbours etc

These ‘baggage’ leech on his possessions till there is nothing left in store for his wife and kids to live on or hold on to. That is why ladies of nowadays prefer to ascertain if their fiancé has too much ‘baggage’ than they can handle.

11. THE ROLE-SWAPPER HUSBAND
This kind is becoming very common these days. The husband sometimes unknowingly swap roles with their wives for economic, social or whatever reason. The men become the wives and the wives become the husband.

They have little or no control over their wives for fear that they might leave them or something. They find it difficult to scold, correct, discipline, advise or control their wives.

12. THE VIRTUAL HUSBAND
This type likes to live in oblivion. He exists as a mere figment of imagination. He thrives in absentia like he never even existed in the first place. Couples run long distance marriage and relationships and they don’t get to see except circumstances call for their inevitable meeting.

That makes them susceptible to all forms of temptation that could threaten the relationship or marriage.

13. THE GAY HUSBAND
This is a sophisticatedly imported reality and a product of the 21st century civilization due to the ever-evolving environment humanity has found herself. A queer break from the norm but as weird as it seems, it is real.

It may not be common but it does exist in our society. Some women would prefer for their men to be womanizers than this because this is an aversion from the natural. In our society, it is an abomination, a break from our hard kept customs and tradition.

Share your thought

Source: http://yarnvibes.com/13-kinds-of-men-a-woman-should-never-spend-her-life-with/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by snezBaba: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by KELVINXY: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
so let's face the fact here
if ladies dont/can't settle with any of these categories of men (except no.13 undecided)
that literally means they will remain single
or
rather join any nearby Conventundecided
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by Owoplenty(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
The post is weirdo, do want her to go for angel?
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by youngberry001(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
number 14:

never spend ya life wit military man.
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by Cyojunior(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
youngberry001:
number 14:

Ha ha ha oga soldier wetyn go happen if ..........m..
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by youngberry001(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cyojunior:

Ha ha ha oga soldier wetyn go happen if ..........m..
mheen it not easy right here in barack ooh female wey don enter dere toh her life remain 1 bar
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Whenever I see such threads, I always thank God for what I have. Some women are just unlucky, some men only show some of these traits after the marriage. May God direct us to our right partners.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by Lautechgossip(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
youngberry001:
number 14:

Hehehehehehehehe. Wetin millitary man go do to she?
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by Cyojunior(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
youngberry001:
mheen it not easy right here in barack ooh female wey don enter dere toh her life remain 1 bar

Ha ha ? U no dey go out go bang olosho ?
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by Lautechgossip(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
G0ldcircle:
Whenever I see such threads, I always thank God for what I have. Some women are just unlucky, some men only show some of these traits after the marriage. May God direct us to our right partners.

Happy for you. Amen
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by youngberry001(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cyojunior:

Ha ha ? U no dey go out go bang olosho ?
over my dead dick i can nevr fvck olosho man.....i have many chicks dude
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by youngberry001(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lautechgossip:

Hehehehehehehehe. Wetin millitary man go do to she?
make unah no talk much if u get sister bring her to me in mogadishu barrack
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lautechgossip:

Happy for you. Amen
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by Lautechgossip(m): 12:10am On Jan 13, 2016
youngberry001:
make unah no talk much if u get sister bring her to me in mogadishu barrack

I fit bring my grandmother??
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by youngberry001(m): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Lautechgossip:

I fit bring my grandmother??
u no well.....nevr try dat bullshiit self undecided
Re: 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! by Lautechgossip(m): 6:24am On Jan 13, 2016
youngberry001:
u no well.....nevr try dat bullshiit self undecided

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Some Where In Nigeria / Neighbor Displaying Weird Behaviour? / Ladies, Show Your Man This All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.