Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards (1646 Views)

Men And Their Double Standards. / How Ladies Loose Great Guys To Their Unrealistic Expectations And Standards / Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Julius2214(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Communication: you must talk about somethings, do not bottle up but don't talk incase you see me with other girls.

Sensitivity: be sensitive to my emotional feelings, don't dare refuse me for sex or else i ill cheat on you.

Trust:[b] learn to trust, believing whatever i say without doubting, whether lies or truth.

[b]Agreement;
you must agree to whatever i say, my house isn't the National assembly where the minority debate on bills with the majority. I'm the boss of my house.

Love growth: your love for me must grow on a daily bases. It doesn't matter wether mine is stagnant.

Criticism: you dare not critisize me, tell all your counterparts that i'm a husband with a unique characteristics. ''truly i'm''

Forgiveness: better learn how to be strong in heart because i can never plead for forgiveness. I'm the boss i can't say such thing to my subordinate.

My phone: please don't ever open my inbox or answer my calls but as for you, your phone should be brought to me for checkmating.

Good food: prepare decent and delicious meals always, don't wait for me to give you money before you prepare good food, you can sell your cloths no problem.

Birthrate: 12 kids is my standard but 10 can be manageable

#Julius2214 is a man of principle so you better think well before accepting my ring.
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by sexaddict08(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
u dnt want to last in this world..........
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by vizkiz: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
No wonder you are still single grin
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Baddestguyp(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
u don't need a wife, u need a slave undecided
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lol. smiley
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Keep dreamin
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Edwinmason(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
U better go to jupiter to stay
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Tymax(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Proud gals be like:
MzNelly:
Lol. smiley
kristina1:
Keep dreamin

Really if you look at these rules/standards critically, you'll find that they are not that bad.
He just does not want a cantakerous woman. Simple.
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:
Proud gals be like:

Really if you look at these rules/standards critically, you'll find that they are not that bad.

Lol. smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by jmoore(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Julius2214:

Bros, check your temperature abeg.
Julius2214:

Forgiveness: better learn how to be strong in heart because i can never plead for forgiveness. I'm the boss i can't say such thing to my subordinate.
Good food: prepare decent and delicious meals always, don't wait for me to give you money before you prepare good food, you can sell your cloths no problem.

Dude, how old are you?
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
You have been reading too many books on Alpha males, I hope you have the billions it takes to maintain your set standards
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Tymax(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
MzNelly:
Lol. smiley

My own rules and regulation no reach OP own. At least we can debate during world cup, olympics, etc....you know, in the spirit of sportsmanship. grin After match you must hold your peace.
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:

My own rules and regulation no reach OP own. At least we can debate during world cup, olympics, etc....you know, in the spirit of sportsmanship. grin After match you must hold your peace.

Chauvinist.
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Tymax(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
MzNelly:

Chauvinist.
Feminist. tongue

Remember, our ancestors say "it's a man's world".
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:

Feminist. tongue

Remember, our ancestors say "it's a man's world".

I'm not arguing on that fact.

I'm no feminist, Sir.
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Tymax(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
MzNelly:

I'm not arguing on that fact.

I'm no feminist, Sir.

Nor am I a chauvinist. grin
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:

Nor am I a chauvinist. grin

Oh, you sound every bit the chauvinist.
You want 'em females to worship you, no?

Pfft.
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Tymax(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Feminists be like:
MzNelly:

Oh, you sound every bit the chauvinist.
You want 'em females to worship you, no?

Pfft.

For the record, I believe in equality. No preference just because of gender. No fake "chivalry" in the guise of being "romantic". Each party must pull his/her own weight.
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:
Feminists be like:

For the record, I believe in equality. No preference just because of gender. No fake "chivalry" in the guise of being "romantic". Each party must pull his/her own weight.

Are you directly or indirectly saying that you are "the Lord and Personal Savior" in a relationship?
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Tymax(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
MzNelly:

Are you directly or indirectly saying that you are "the Lord and Personal Savior" in a relationship?
Quite the opposite. I believe in partnership- a proper balance of roles. I was kidding earlier when I wrote about the limits of "debate". Nevertheless, I don't want a contentious wife. I desire peace of mind.
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:

Quite the opposite. I believe in partnership- a proper balance of roles. I was kidding earlier when I wrote about the limits of "debate". Nevertheless, I don't want a contentious wife. I desire peace of mind.

Who doesn't?

That sounds fine by me. smiley
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Tymax(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
MzNelly:

Who doesn't?

That sounds fine by me. smiley
smiley I'm pleased.
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by lilmax(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:
Proud gals be like:

but that "forgiveness " part is wrong
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Shugaryme(f): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Julius2214:
Communication: you must talk about somethings, do not bottle up but don't talk incase you see me with other girls.

Sensitivity: be sensitive to my emotional feelings, don't dare refuse me for sex or else i ill cheat on you.

Trust:[b] learn to trust, believing whatever i say without doubting, whether lies or truth.

[b]Agreement;
you must agree to whatever i say, my house isn't the National assembly where the minority debate on bills with the majority. I'm the boss of my house.

Love growth: your love for me must grow on a daily bases. It doesn't matter wether mine is stagnant.

Criticism: you dare not critisize me, tell all your counterparts that i'm a husband with a unique characteristics. ''truly i'm''

My phone: please don't ever open my inbox or answer my calls but as for you, your phone should be brought to me for checkmating.

#Julius2214 is a man of principle so you better think well before accepting my ring.
Lol...
Seriously?
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Tymax(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
lilmax:
but that "forgiveness " part is wrong
Lo. I think what he means is that he should not be blamed for things that are the work of the devil. You know. Let's be fair.
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by AGgal(f): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
You go still be bachelor @100yrs
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by lilmax(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Julius2214:

Julius2214. Explain this part
Re: Are You Desiring To Be My Wife?here Are My Simply 10 Standards by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Idi Amin da year no even get dis kai lists for him house

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Husbands. / My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? / Biblical Consequences Of Premarital Sex In Correlation With Man's Destiny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.