Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? (1657 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by njuwo(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Nigerians say free things destroys the tummy. I was thinking it's a lie until yesterday afternoon when i came back from a boring lecture. Hunger was killing me and alarm was stoning me as if i stole it's wife. My roommates were the worst. Their poverty is follow come. So when i entered our room in the hostel i was surprised to see them flexing. They packed meat full ontop big plate eating and using one bottle of fanta each to digest the food. Without wasting time i joined them sharperly. The meat was so sweet that i did not know the time i asked them what type of meat is it? They told me it's python. I nearly ran mad. I did my best to vomit it but it did not come out. They started laughing me, in my mind, i swore i must revenge. This morning i was going to school library to read when i saw one big frog and caught it. I killed it, and ran home, and used pepper to fry it. I then kept it in the room cause i know those yeye boys will come and eat it. I went to class and came back now and saw that they've cleared the pot. My tummy then sweetened me like yale sweetened cabin biscuit. As i was in the room one of them girlfriend sent rice and stew. I settled down and gave it amnesty. I then received a text on my phone. I checked it and saw it was one of them saying, Dear Ofego, hope you are in the hostel, i gave my girlfriend the meat that you fried and left in the room, that she should use it to cook stew for me. If she brings it, help me to keep it please, don't eat it o! I beg you in the name of God! My people, i am now down and confuse. What should i do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by agarawu23(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2015
go get a job dude, nothing is romantic in these your trash

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Thank God missclasssy is reading this, she will advice you on what to do.
Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by zubbyauthentica(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2015
U just reaped d fruit of ur labour
Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by wadodo2020(f): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2015
gud meat. hahahahaah
Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by Missmossy(f): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Hahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by adanduka: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2015
Please improve on your lies. At least the devil would be more proud.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by imbless: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Boring angry
Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by Mhizkel(f): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Lmao..What goes around, comes around!Op u better goan do surgery...Btw, this is supposed to be in the joke section..Y romance?:|
Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by jascon1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg I mistakenly flush my door key inside toilet last night. Is it right for me to come out through the window this morning?
Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by 7footre(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
You got served! Kapish
Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by daben1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is romance section where you post something romantic and not where you post rubbish....
Rubbish!!
Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by willi926(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
u got served. lol
Re: My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? by spacyzuma(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I don't believe this story, but it IS FUNNY! ;d

(1) (Reply)

Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do / Is It A Taboo For Catholic Guy To Marry An Assemblies Of God Lady / You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.