Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (73843 Views)

See What He Called My Butt / What A Girl Posted On FB to get unnecessary attention / Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by ogtavia(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:

chook am with javelin na undecided

Infact, show me the ukwu make i see if the thing big pass mama jamiu's gorodom. You get yansh you dey complain wey yanshless babe dey price yansh pad? Go siddon on top hot oil to melt am na...nonsense! Our ti idi wa fe bi Rolls-Royce ah complain, the Lord blessed you with serious assets you here moaning, if I slap you hen? You go deaf one time angry

Akure people...always representing!!

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Haderayo(f): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Aprime:

Use it to her advantage?
Flaunting a big bottom is now an added advantage?... LMAO.
see dear,if the reverse had been the case, they would still have talk...people will always talk. So,why don't she just ignore them and appreciate what God gave her... #QED
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Haderayo(f): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoodFaith:

I see ur photo
turn sideway
so that we can see if u have butt
And what has that got to do with anything?
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Can I see your butt ma'am?

I assure you tha Am nat gonna stare at it'..:|
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
It ok to have a big butt. @redbenson what advice can you give the op?

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 24, 2014
Bleshh:
or rather ...." show you now, so that your dic'kz can stand upright" grin
pt may not even make it rise
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Godson32(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Ur yansh no reach my girlfriend own,my girl's asset is da bomb.

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by ziky2010(m): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2014
We need to see the butt and examine the softness,succulence and elasticity b4 any solution can be provided

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by jossayo(m): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Abiii bros!
GoodFaith:

We need to see the photo of the butt
before we help u
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by solobenzo(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2014
[pics or i dont belive it
grin
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2014
seun osewa, see the useless thread ur so-called mods are moving to the front page.

I just pity your forum, they are handling it with so much laxity.

From page 0 to this correct page are filled with bashing and insults, I think your mods are flexible.

2 Likes

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by fuckerholic(m): 12:55am On Dec 24, 2014
Baddestguyp:
attention seeker...hórny guys will rush to check ur dp
. Even you...deny it !
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 24, 2014
Alezy:
well, if ur truly a shy gurl as u say then try visiting the gym. There re workout u can do to build and reduce.
she no say she fat.she say na ukwu she get grin.abi u never c a slim babe wey even get ukwu pass orobo
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by iceflow14(m): 1:05am On Dec 24, 2014
GoodFaith:

We need to see the photo of the butt
before we help u

is like u don't understand English,she doesn't want ani body to stir at the butt
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by solid3(m): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2014
OlamiB:
I had mine 2years ago, I downloaded a app that helps keep track of my period after I started having sex then(no need to keep track when I was a v, pregnancy doesn't cm without sex). It was through this app I knew my period was late, I stylishy asked a birthday mate of mine whom we both started our period the same day the previous month if she had seen hers again and she said yes' infact 5days back shocked

I didn't know what to do, how do I tell BF am pregnant? I had to tell a close male frnd(guys could keep ur secret) who asked me to buy PT from any pharmacy store, ok ho! I went to the market walking like a miserable person sad I had to stp by a small medicine store and asked for it 'I want to buy PT' she said its 50# 'ok bring it' I bougght only one that day and used it when I got home but the result was confusing so I had to go to the market again to buy frm another store so that thee lady will not start asking questions.

In short I bought PT worth 500# grin I later told BF about it and he asked me to go for blood test, I went for blood test and it came out negative cheesy but then I had not seen myy period for 11 days, I started drinking sugary drinks just so it might come, I became restless, to make matters worse each time I sleep na so so baby I dey see, pregnant women everywhere, pastors preaching against abortion, jehovah witness came to teach me against abortion it was then I concluded I was pregnant cry

I had to start smilling like a witch at home so mum won't start suuspecting anything, I later went for scan o! The woman looked at me and asked "are you having sex?" I said yes, "why didn't you use condom" lipsrsealed maybe she should help me ask bf

It was that very night my period came! I was so happy, it was one of the scarriest moment of my life, my parents would have killed me grin

There is nothing as good as having a baby in the proper way it should come, in a family setting where the baby would be loved and cherished
Sorry for lng post.

The big butt babe has been getting some sweet fuckhing from some bad boy.

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by ChynoBEATS: 2:06am On Dec 24, 2014
OlamiB:
. It would have been better if they were just staring at me but no! Its my butt cry
I went to church today in long skirt and some brothers were still staring, the stupid people even had the gut to tell me I have big ukwu lipsrsealed

Thanks

cheesy ukwu ,

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Bayswater: 3:58am On Dec 24, 2014
OlamiB:
Please what do I do to reduce it, I am a shy person and I don't feel comfortable when guys stare too much. It would have been better if they were just staring at me but no! Its my butt cry
I went to church today in long skirt and some brothers were still staring, the stupid people even had the gut to tell me I have big ukwu lipsrsealed
I don't wear tight dress or gown just because I don't want it to be noticed, but I am fed up now how do I reduce it?

Thanks

Now you got some of us curious, you know smiley
There's a God up there...continuuuuu smiley
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by joyceok: 4:24am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by sleekdre: 6:16am On Dec 24, 2014
misshoree:
Attention seeker.

Let's see the picture of the butt self
Women are the greatest problem of fellow women...Try give her a suggestion rather than criticizing her.. tongue
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Niklaus(m): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2014
its a blessing in disguise....lol
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by joearinze(m): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2014
The solution is simple :
Do not wear cloths that will reveal ur body parts and dress decent

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by ebonee24: 6:47am On Dec 24, 2014
My sister the first place to reduce it is from your mind, heart and your brain. You have to fight your fear first by seeing yourself as someone specially made by God. but don't be arrogant about it ooooo. Wear good cloths that will portray you well in the public.

You then need not be too worried about it so much in the public glare else it will always pull or backward internally. My piece...... seyi4ben@yahoo.com
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by latogng: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Baddestguyp:
attention seeker...hórny guys will rush to check ur dp

grin grin How you take know but the yeye girl no put her picture there self...I suspect say you self go check her
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by manuroq(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2014
Do you remember what is said about beauty, if you do then great. You are differently made and should be proud of that. Maybe you need someone who would make you feel unique on that body
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by tola9ja: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by sacora(f): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
Which kyn church you go on tuesday undecided
lolz.....I wonder ooooo
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Alezy(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2014
OlamiB:

I went to collect a form, it won't be a problem if I am nt a shy girl
if ur truly a shy gurl as u av said, try going to the gym, ur instructor shud tell u wat to do 4 reduction.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Alezy(m): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2014
OlamiB:

I went to collect a form, it won't be a problem if I am nt a shy girl
but in the first place i tot thats wat u ladies wanted
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Alezy(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2014
lefulefu:

she no say she fat.she say na ukwu she get grin.abi u never c a slim babe wey even get ukwu pass orobo
grin
oga, wetin you nor know big pass you. There re hw to do ur workout to build and also reduce ur ass and hips.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by doskie(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2014
major466:
One woman's meat is another woman's nightmare grin
Don't bother about those guys with their korokoro eyes. You are beautifully made.
op run from this one oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.