Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off (13801 Views)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off / Do Lagosians Still Want An Underground Rail System? / Lagos Light Rail System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by IGBOSON1: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Whynotthetruth has rolled up his sleeves and is ready for these people today.....he's taking no prisoners as he bats off all in-coming missiles with a steely determination!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by PhockPhockMan: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Common sense shld let u ask urself dis simple question, "why now?"
Common sense should let you ask yourself if the project was started and commissioned yesterday
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by PhockPhockMan: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
D 1st saTANist/Gejist/TANoids dat will board dat train gor lose his/her wallet 2 pickpocket inside dat train dat day, dat's if d train dey work oo! angry

grin
Any evil plans of APC, Buhari, boko haram, boko haram supporters in nairaland against children of God

HOLY GHOST, Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by gentleoyink: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Tinz are not workin in diz con3 under Jonathan, maybe he's tryin 2 buh once u've sorrounded urself wit more criminals dan wellwishers, all ur efforts will eventually come 2 NOTHING!
Truth be told, he's nice, buh d devil can also be nice & Jona iz no diff.
Let's try a new party next year then come back 2 compare after 4 years. Thanks cool

Thats what you want and that is what many others want. You should also know that many other people also want GEJ to continue.

You likened GEJ to the devil at least there is a book being quoted these days more than the bible
During the author's tenure the Bola Ige's, Okadigbo's Funsho Williams, Marshall Harry, Dikkibo's were dead with their murders until resolved. It was during his time if you shout PDP, the reply will be share the money. The author was asked to come direct the ship of a political party.

My brother, I have my reasons for supporting GEJ. Not because of these little infrastructures he is trying to put on ground and not because I am Ijaw but because in the times of a nation specific type of leader is needed to fix some areas. I see GEJ laying a lot of new foundations- power, elections, rail, roads, job creation(from private side), automobile, agriculture. It is like he started again to put the faulty foundations right. There are many foundations to be put right though. If the people feel another style of leadership then we have the polls.

This claim about changing party would have been okay if not that political parties in Nigeria lack ideology. You see, it is not the letters of the party that matters. It is the people who make up the party. They give it life, spirit and character. You can't take the former game players of PDP that gave the party it's bad name and move them to APC and then scream change. Even the Universe will surprised.

Bros let's reason it this way, a situation where many known corrupt people dey gather vex for one man, then it means the man has done something to them, maybe block their source.
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by ikweremilitant: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
smithsammy:
hahahahahaha! Village boi! For the first time in your life. Jonathan has damaged your cerebral.. I can see you need to be liberated. You need to stop this achaic way of living and reasoning. To cap it all, you need a totally change; that you can be sure my general will bring to your life next year.
idiot papa wey born u enta train?i cald ur father cos i knew ure just 18ys of age and ur dad way born in 1980.so kids lyk u should give ur dad d system to contribute in matters like dis,todler.
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by PhockPhockMan: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

My friend, those trains were simply just repainted & some minor repairs done so as 2 be used 4 2015 campaign as usual, simply put, Jona iz a bigtime FRAUD!
When some of you were celebrating 1 billion naira per kilometre road by fashola, you never complain of the rickety cars plying it. What was commissioned by the by the president is infrastructure which is the rail line not train coaches.
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by backtosender: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
GEJ is really working

PDP =Power to the people

PDP= power to the people

GEJ is the best

1 Like

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
IGBOSON1:
Whynotthetruth has rolled up his sleeves and is ready for these people today.....he's taking no prisoners as he bats off all in-coming missiles with a steely determination!! grin grin grin

Don't mind those children of anger from the underworld...
Why would a normal human being get annoyed or irritated at seeing another's progress Why wish & pray that the president gets it wrong all the time? Why wish that he achieves nothing so that they can ride and insult him?
It is really unfortunate. And most of these guys maybe folks, who have achieved nothing in life...and they wish others evil spreading lies, hatred and propaganda against another...hoping to see themselves succeed tomorrow....karma dey nah...when nemesis begin dey boomerang on them....me no go dey###
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by backtosender: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
The old decayed ENUGU- PORTHARCOURT railway/train VERSUS the New flagged off by Goodluck Jonathan and Sambo yesterday.

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by backtosender: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Don't mind those children of anger from the underworld...
Why would a normal human being get annoyed or irritated at seeing another's progress Why wish & pray that the president gets it wrong all the time? Why wish that he achieves nothing so that they can ride and insult him?
It is really unfortunate. And most of these guys maybe folks, who have achieved nothing in life...and they wish others evil spreading lies, hatred and propaganda against another...hoping to see themselves succeed tomorrow....karma dey nah...when nemesis begin dey boomerang on them....me no go dey###
Children of anger no be small

1 Like

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by backtosender: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
PH - Aba - Enugu Rail Commences and Train Stops In 5 Stations.
The PH - Aba - Enugu Rail route train depart Enugu at 7:00a.m, and stops over at 5 intermediate stations -
**Ovim, which is a densely populated passenger station,
**Umuahia, the Abia State capital,
**Omoba, Aba, where we have the famous Ariaria Market, and Imo River, which is the boundary of Aba and Rivers States.
**On arrival at Port Harcourt, the train will wait for about an hour to commence the return journey to Enugu.
The trains are Modern express, fully Air-conditioned train service and reduces travel time by 3 times.
GEJ na our person jare

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by hopy68(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
nice one abeg mk him duam reach Asaba so i can board my to Lagos.....
ride onnnnn...
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
When some of you were celebrating 1 billion naira per kilometre road by fashola, you never complain of the rickety cars plying it. What was commissioned by the by the president is infrastructure which is the rail line not train coaches.
Eh, & we 've told him "thank u" 4 d very little he's done, now we want a new genuine transformer 4rm next year. cool
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You owns your finger, you can type any trash with it.
& I gor use am vote 4 a real transformer in d pix below...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by smithsammy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
ikweremilitant:
idiot papa wey born u enta train?i cald ur father cos i knew ure just 18ys of age and ur dad way born in 1980.so kids lyk u should give ur dad d system to contribute in matters like dis,todler.
I have no issue with that old man of yours who never knew his son had gone gaga long ago. Many psycophants are on the loose this days.
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by emmanuel4758(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Common sense shld let u ask urself dis simple question, "why now?"
popular sense should let you ask yourself why later mtchew all this aboki self una no go Cary una cow enter bush.
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by zantama05(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin grin Transformation agenda is working.
TRANSFORMATION AGENDA IS GOING
ON SUCCESSFULLY AS WE ALL CAN
PERCEIVE.
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most
other places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and
above i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N100 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to
N250 or more per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to
N4000 per month even when not
available
6. Scarcity of money in all sphere of life,
yet abundantly available if one is a
Jonathanian e.g groups campaigning for
the continuation of the EBELE ill wind
7. Killings from few individuals to whole
communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per
40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from
10,000 barrels pd to 100,000 barrels pd.
10. Constant industrial actions by many
organisations
11. From the sack of few workers to the
sack of thousands of workers
12. WASSCE rate of failure from 40% to
over 70%
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens
from substantial to zero
14. Misappropriation of funds from
billions of Naira to billions of
DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to
less than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters
and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse in Africa to
greatest in Africa on paper, but the
masses from poor to poorest
18. Defection of polititians from a few
tens to hundreds of persons, in some
cases thousands from one party to the
other. Nigerian soldiers now defect to
other countries
19. Transport fares, from a few
hundreds of Naira to several thousand of
Naira, on both air and road networks
20. Bribe takings from only police, now
includes all authorities, soldiers inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per
transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical
Manoeuvre' when soldiers are
deliberately dispatched with low grade
weapons to be killed by a well armed
"Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal from few to
substantial
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scandal
28. Orisajafor $10 million arms scandal
29. Subsidy scam
30. Immigration death scandal
31. Missing $20 billion
32. Handling boko haram with kid gloves
only to report that the nation is winning
on insurgents.
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
I pledged to Nigeria my country, to be
working, voting and praying, to oppose
the cluelessness of the shoeless one, to
whom16 is greater than 19, to whom
stealing is not corruption; that may God
give me the wisdom to vote the slowpoke
out of office, and send him packing from
Aso-rock, to Otuoke from where he
came aboard our ship, come 2015 my
lord,
And uphold our honour and glory so
help me God.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by emmanuel4758(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

2 months to election?

Take a good look @ d train pix above u, iz dat d kind of train dat shld be found within our shores?
Those are trains dat our colonial masters brought 4 us. If u want 2 transform d rail transportation, u don't do dat 2 months to election wen u've gleefully wasted 6 years doin nothin!
nansense talk from ab oki
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by emmanuel4758(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Who told u trains were not functional durin Buhari's govt?
Iz 6 years not enough 2 have put about state of d art & effective railway transportation?
PDP has spent close to 15 years, (gej inclusive) & u're askin why past govts didn't improve on railway?
Do u knw obj did exactly wat Jona iz doin now in d past wit d same result dat's goin 2 come out jez az Jona's so-called transformation agenda?
U need more tutorin? Cos am pretty busy @ work now & won't be answerin u on time.
Come back wit truthful fact 2 convience me why I should vote 4 ur Otuoke president
obj did what? chai too much cow milk has turn some people brain
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by aresa: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
For the first time in my life I will travel with train. Tomorrow, I will book PortHarcourt/Umuahia ticket. On reaching Umuahia, I will book taxi to Imo, my home state.
It's an experience I will live to cherish.

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, jmaine, Sincere9gerian. Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, Mynd44, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, OrlandoOwo.

Una neva taya with jonadumb and his 16th century ogbanje rubbish in digital 2014 ni.. grin

Beats me why you people are always rejoicing over garbage and mediocrity grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by emmanuel4758(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

No need 2 go in2 name callin.
U don't jez wake up 2 months to election, repaint old trains, clear out bushy rail tracks then start screamin "Transformation".
Agreed a total turn around of our failin railway system has 2 go tru processes & time, buh ask urself sincerely, "can Jona really actually transform d railway sector? Don't 4get dat he's budgeted money 4 a new plane in next years budget. What kind of a president would want 2 do dat when they 're preachin austerity measure?" Ehn?
& don't let us jump in2 power sector pls, cos u will end up foolin urself.
President budget for a new plane source #excess of cow milk.com nawaooh.
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by basilo101: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Did Buhari also stop trains from being put in Aba? What about Enugu? No? How about Onitsha? So how come your leaders---till this day --- haven't found it necessary to provide it for their citizens?

In any case, the point is not that most of you are clearly hateful hypocritical bigots that choose to forget Buhari inherited a messed up Government from a thieving Second Republic and was only in charge for less than 20 months (and did much more than GEJ has done in about 6yrs), but about the fact that most of you are willing to accept mediocrity while the rest of the world speeds past you. (pun not intended).
wat of Akure, Oshogbo, Ado Ekiti? Nonesense
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by HzRF(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
omokidew:
21st century things on my mind. Not this renovated junk

U ar sick
That was osun nt enugu
Retardeen

1 Like

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by PhockPhockMan: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Tinz are not workin in diz con3 under Jonathan, maybe he's tryin 2 buh once u've sorrounded urself wit more criminals dan wellwishers, all ur efforts will eventually come 2 NOTHING!
Truth be told, he's nice, buh d devil can also be nice & Jona iz no diff.
Let's try a new party next year then come back 2 compare after 4 years. Thanks cool
We won't give Devils a chance to rule over our lives even for a day.
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by HzRF(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

2 months to election?

Take a good look @ d train pix above u, iz dat d kind of train dat shld be found within our shores?
Those are trains dat our colonial masters brought 4 us. If u want 2 transform d rail transportation, u don't do dat 2 months to election wen u've gleefully wasted 6 years doin nothin!
Learner that was osun nt enugu
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by Reddit: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
VP Namadi Sambo, Abia Gov, TA Orji & Ex Anambra Gov Peter Obi, riding the inaugural train from Port Harcourt to Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by HzRF(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

No need 2 go in2 name callin.
[/b] U don't jez wake up 2 months to election, repaint old trains, clear out bushy rail tracks then start screamin "Transformation".[b]
Agreed a total turn around of our failin railway system has 2 go tru processes & time, buh ask urself sincerely, "can Jona really actually transform d railway sector? Don't 4get dat he's budgeted money 4 a new plane in next years budget. What kind of a president would want 2 do dat when they 're preachin austerity measure?" Ehn?
& don't let us jump in2 power sector pls, cos u will end up foolin urself.
This is what they call EPITOME OF STUPIDITY
no wonder u believe buahri will stabilize world oil price from Aso Rock
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by aresa: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
This backward and shameful absurdity in 2014 when countries all over the world are moving forward with grand ideas and innovations.

If you think you deserve backwardness, your backward and thoughtless government is always ready to bless you with the backwardness you think you deserve.

Very disheartening and pathetic...

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
HzRF:

This is what they call EPITOME OF STUPIDITY
no wonder u believe buahri will stabilize world oil price from Aso Rock
What iz stupidity there?
U must be high on blended cassava leaves on2 xmas celebration tinz
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
We won't give Devils a chance to rule over our lives even for a day.
Go dive a rock, positive change iz definitely comin feb 14, 2015
Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by aresa: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2014

^^^^^^^

APC Eko Rail

vvvvvvvvvvvvv

PDP Backwardness, mediocrity and ugliness...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off by aresa: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
^^^^^^^^^ The difference is clear.

PDP = Mediocrity and backwardness..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Can Now Buy Rice At N7,000 Per Bag Thanks To An Increase In Local Production / Osinbajo Launches Tradermoni In Ekiti, Urges Rejection Of Treasury Looters At Po / Presidential Appeal Panel: CUPP Alleges Plot By APC, CJN To Jettison Seniority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.