Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? (5692 Views)

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies / Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Elvisonjack2(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
mirexxx:
hey am gud u?
am gulder. . Funny signature grin
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by mirexxx(f): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2014
Elvisonjack2:
am gulder. . Funny signature grin
really? hahahahaha
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Elvisonjack2(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2014
mirexxx:
really? hahahahaha
. . . She laughed. . Merry xmas. .I hope am d first to wish u dis. grin
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by mirexxx(f): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Elvisonjack2:
. . . She laughed. . Merry xmas. .I hope am d first to wish u dis. grin
u'r d 1stcheesy same 2 u dear
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2014
if she touches ur body u too take style touch her breaast lipsrsealed
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
mirexxx:
u'r d 1stcheesy same 2 u dear
grin wotz datz around ur face. . Beards?
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by mirexxx(f): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Elvisonjack2:
grin wotz datz around ur face. . Beards?
yea cry
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Elvisonjack2(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
mirexxx:
yea cry
u still pretty. . And.it even made u look more beautiful. grin
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
You see here where i live we don't believe superstory like this except there is a video showing her stylishly touching u. You know if we know d sytle she use we can decode her decoder to decrypt any encryption.
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by mirexxx(f): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Elvisonjack2:
u still pretty. . And.it even made u look more beautiful. grin
lol
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Maamin(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
@Op..next time if she stylishly put her hands on your laps..reach for your pocket and stylishly bring out a [size=4pt]Condom[/size] and put it in front of the lapy.

Thank me later for this. grin
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
She's trying to pass a message across to u dear... Be attentive to get that msggringringrin

and since u said u r getting attracted to her, d msg would sink in more faster..lol#lips sealed#
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why not politely ask her if you can touch her,anytime she touches you?if she says yes;nigga the rest is history.it works for me countless of times.go and do likewise.
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Wantedola(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Becareful the advice you receive. You might you being a sharp man not dulling yourself. While it is devil Gan That is playing a fast one on you. Face your life and stop thinking of one cheap girl the devil might have sent your way.
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
And she read this thread for Nairaland now
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Kingsteve(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Be more observant and pay close attention to other subtle signs.
Does she play with her hair/wig when talking to you?
That's the sign you should be lookibg out for.

Once she does it... BOOM!

Grab her and kiss her!
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Tonyspecial(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
sanyablaze:
There is this girl in my crib. I have not been so attracted to her in anyway so much like that, but she is quite okay, recently, my Generator got spoilt, so I resorted to her room to charge my gadget, especially my laptop.

She loves movies a lot and I got loads of that on ma system, so she would always ask us to watch movies together.

What amazez me is that this girl will always find a way to move closer to me and touch any part of my body, she eventually leaves her hand or her feet on me for like 30minutes.

Am getting attracted to her, but I don't wanna ask her out. I just want us to get down with eachother and nothing more.

How do I make this happen? Advice from matured people please.
is she ur landlord's daughter? If yes! Give am belle sharp sharp

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation / The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.