Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date (54354 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
I don't know why some ladies prove hard to get as they stylishly punish guys to know if he can withstand their haughty behaviour or simply they are not interested in having a relationship with him.

Therefore, I will discuss briefly on ways ladies stylishly punish guys.

1. Bring friends along like Protocol officers.

The poor dude perhaps may have borrowed money just to make the date a memorable one. However he later discovers that instead of having a date with his supposed girlfriend alone, she eventually comes along with her numerous friends to siphon his pocket. Funny enough if he tells her his preparation was just for him and her alone, she will start nagging, giving unnecessary excuses like maybe he is a criminal or something, so she can't trust a stranger.

2. They get busy with their mobile devices

This is when they bring out their collection of mobile devices and start pressing them as if they have not operated one before whereby making the dude look foolish and non existence in their presence.

3. Make him overspend

Some ladies are parasitic in nature as they explore the rare advantage at the ink of any date by requesting for several meals, etc. I call them "the sharwama or hot dog babes" as they pick every dick and Harry of meals in an eatery during the first date.

4. They show up very late

When a date is fix at 3pm, they showed up around 6pm giving flimsy excuses of traffic jam due to a tanker explosion, armed robbery attack, boko haram bombing, etc. Thereafter, they won't show any remorse at the expense of expecting the guy to apologise.
*Person whey e dey lagos dey claim boko haram bombing... some babes no sabi lie*

5. Monosyllabic reponse to your discussion

How can a guy talks like parrot from morning till night, trying to prove good sense of humour only for him to get short and annoying responses from her like "k" "alright", "hmmm", "what", etc. His morale and confidence will burst like balloon.... one time!

6. Communicate with unfriendly body languages

Some use frustrating body languages like bad eyeing to downsize him, hissing continuously and frown @ him like tiger. In such scenario, the guy will have no choice other than to call it quit.

7. They deliberately start making several calls

This is the time they start calling their long time friends and relatives, keeping the guy in their lust prison like a dog. As a guy, so many things will be going on his mind as what he can do to have the lady's attention.

8. They are in a hurry to leave

Perhaps she is a student, this is when she claims about an early lecture to attend the next day after she came late o! She rush the whole dating thing by asking the guy to get her "take away meal" and she zooms off immediately.
"Babe just admit it, you are hungry and looking for maga to feed u."

You can add yours

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by missbehave247(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
so true

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by kinglekan: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015

1,2,4,5,7 are so annoying. Babes who do number one should be slapped multiple times on the face. angry

Hungry Mofos!!

They wouldn't invite a toddler to church, yet they would automatically become 'soul winners' on a first date.

Rubbish!! undecided

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by tosyne2much(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nice write-up OP

Even God knows that they need not mention me before I register my presence on a thread like this cool

This made me remember a time I took a lady on a date, this lady was feeding as if there was famine on the land to the extent that the waiter angrily said, ahn ahn !!!! Aunti u no dey shame at all ?

Expecting the ladies to storm on this thread saying, "OP, please don't generalize because not every lady is like that"

Just like the commenter beneath me cool

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
1. Bring friends along like Protocol officers.

Hmmm. . . I had that experience once with Folake, i met the biatch on Facebook and i later realized that she was not too far from my hood then we plan how we were gonna meet up. On that faithful day, in front of God and man, i had just N500 on me with the hope of spending just N400 for snacks and bottled water. . .

Exactly 5.30PM, i was awaiting her at the restaurant with a bottle of water on my table, sipping it with straw just like one mumu nairalander did the day he made a proposal to his babe.

Lo and behold, i saw Folake coming with gangs of friend just like Jesus Christ roaming the street of Jerusalem with his disciples. . . Jeeeez! I was dazed for some seconds and i thought within me, Orijin you have just N500 with you and you must feed these 7 hungry looking lions, what will you do?

Then i remembered the word of God which says "Blessed be to the servant whom applied wisdom", omo, na so i wisdomly sneak comot for the restaurant ooo. . .
Few minutes later, my phone started ringing, behold! It was Folake, and she was like, I'm already there, where are you? I replied, i will be with you in a jiffy, order the foods and drinks on me. . . The she-diot and her friend stupidly did that, 30 minutes later, my phone rang again but i declined her call and i replied her with a message saying "GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!" switched off phone. . .

cc: wristwatch

194 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
All lies, not all ladies. Some are opposite of all these

6 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
chowlade:
Lies

I am using your signature against you! tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Welrez(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Feigning they have never visited the toilet!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by andysnoopy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Seriously why guys like women like this? Everyday 10 reasons this, 10 reasons that, 10 ways to toast a babe, 10 ways to know she likes you... Everyday same story. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
andysnoopy:
Seriously why guys like women like this? Everyday 10 reasons this, 10 reasons that, 10 ways to toast a babe, 10 ways to know she likes you... Everyday same story. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Bros, hehehehehe. This is different na tongue.

Perhaps u can create something different that we guys can follow suite. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
shocked
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by orobs93(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wat is all this..
Leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by 2dice(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mehn typical niaja Babe ... But if na she dey Trip .... As in .... Na you go tire ... Kus the love and affection WEy she go show you eehn .. Btw ... One Good Girl is worth a Thousand B!tches *To see de Gooood Girl laaa dye*

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Upnepaa(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
O P,the next time a lady brings her friends (maybe to a eatery) along just leave them secretly and make them pay (themselves) instead of you going into bankrupt,if they don't have the money,them go wash plate or clean floor tire..#SAY NO TO BUSINESS WITHOUT GAIN aminat508 is below me and she says...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Aminat508(f): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Am addicted to number 2. Upnepaa

5 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin grin grin

This is so funnygrin grin

I do all except 1 and 3wink

And please it's not my fault ooocheesy

Some guys can frustrate a lady with calls and messages, begging her, to let him take her out on a datesad

Despite the lady explanations that she doesn't have the time, he will keep on disturbing.

So as for that kind of guywink, I will gladly do all those things to him except 1 and 3.

I would hv loved to do 1 and 3 too but I'm a very proud lady, I don't want a guy to start grumbling because he paid for my foodwink

I'm sure he won't disturb me again after that dategrin

7 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by czarr(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up OP

Even God knows that I will present on a thread like this

This made me remember a time I took a lady on a date, this lady was feeding as if there was famine on the land to the extent that the waiter angrily said, ahn ahn !!!! Aunti u no dey shame at all ?

Expecting the ladies to storm on this thread saying, "OP, please don't generalize because not every lady is like that"

See them undecided

Ladies this.....Ladies thatsad

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

I am using your signature against you! tongue

it depends on the maturity of dis dude, atleast she agreed to go out with u on a first date in d first place. When things start to get boring, she might be all wot OP said. also is not bad to bring a friend along especially for a guy u do not knw very much.(Her safety must be piority more than d date)

So u do want her to act accordingly to all ur way when she's not ur cloned gene.it doesnt work that way

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by MEGGATRON(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
GOOD! ...........any girl who does this to me is saving me a LOT of stress and resources.

Me- piece of mind!

1 Like 36 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by INTROVERT(f): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
We all know the end result the guy wants from the date...... so undecided angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up OP

Even God knows that I will present on a thread like this

grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Real men don pass all this stage

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
chowlade:

it depends on the maturity of dis dude, atleast she agreed to go out with u on a first date in d first place. When things start to get boring, she might be all wot OP said. also is not bad to bring a friend along especially for a guy u do not knw very much.(Her safety must be piority more than d date)

So u do want her to act accordingly to all ur way when she's not ur cloned gene.it doesnt work that way

It's not that the guy requested her presence in his house but common in a open place like eatery, is her security not guaranteed enough? angry

7 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
We all know the end result the guy wants from the date...... so undecided angry

Lol. U are getting it wrong dear. U can choose not to proceed to that stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by valmunich(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Who goes on a date these days?

if you no go come my house collect am, dey go!!!!!

Unless if I'm in a happy mood, I fit just take you out. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

See them undecided

Ladies this.....Ladies thatsad

If I write an article on guys bashing, una go happy! tongue
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
andysnoopy:
Mind you, this is not 10 reasons but 8 things cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
valmunich:

Hahahaha cheesy

I even know say u sharp like dia cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

sad sad sad sad
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

sad sad sad sad
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
valmunich:

Unless if I'm in a happy mood, I fit just take you out. undecided

grin grin grin grin. Guy na wa 4 u ooh! Na so women cheap reach?

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Why Do Men Like Virgins? / My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.