Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help (3866 Views)

Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! / Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2014
adepiero:
OP! you gave up womanizing and got married. now ur misleading these young lads by giving them advice on being a Bad Boy?

The truth of the matter is, no matter how you coach them if they don't have it in them, it can never spring up overnight. many errors await undecided

Nobody taught me how to be a ladies man, I learnt from ppl while growing up. if you wanna walk the same path, keep ur eyes open and observe every detail wink

You know, i always encourage young single men to date as many women as possible and if possible sleep with many more. It makes them better husbands in future. Every married man deserves to have fond memories of exploits in his younger days. Married women too.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:

you are 18. and so? is that why you can't punctuate? and which one again be MATUREDLY? hahaha.

Haba, free the guy abeg.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Francheezy(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2014
RedEboe:

Develop the courage and confidence to approach ANY woman you desire. Nobody can teach you courage or confidence, you either have em or you don't. I can only guide you on how to use the courage and confidence you already have with women.

I have the courage and confidence. But the thing is, I don't have the driving force in me. I always have a good reason not to approach a lady. Maybe it's Ego or self respect or pride, I do not know.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by ogaofficer(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Baba i sight you, its been a long time? Well this topic you are bringing up will surely have negative impact on (them) teenagers. Will like to see a thread on how you live your teenage life, the experience, lesson etc. My 2cent baba
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by yinkeys(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2014
RedEboe:

You know, i always encourage young single men to date as many women as possible and if possible sleep with many more. It makes them better husbands in future. Every married man deserves to have fond memories of exploits in his younger days. Married women too.
Bros I don't agree with the Married women too
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
yinkeys:
Bros I don't agree with the Married women too
Na only una like better thing abi?
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2014
Francheezy:

I have the courage and confidence. But the thing is, I don't have the driving force in me. I always have a good reason not to approach a lady. Maybe it's Ego or self respect or pride, I do not know.

How can a complete 'red-blooded' male have a 'good reason' not to approach ladies? You lost me there my brother.

It's definitely not Ego/Pride...Laziness or insecurity, maybe.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2014
ogaofficer:
Baba i sight you, its been a long time? Well this topic you are bringing up will surely have negative impact on (them) teenagers. Will like to see a thread on how you live your teenage life, the experience, lesson etc. My 2cent baba

Thanks boss.
This thread actually has a lot to do with how i led my life as a teenager. In my early teens, i was a very shy guy. I belonged to the club of hopless Romantics that wrote letters to ladies and sprayed perfumes on the letter-but i achieved nothing but heartbreaks.
I met a mentor at 16yrs and he thought me lots and lots of things. I dealt with my virginity sexual frusrations by investing N100 on a hooker at Bar-beach. It worked.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2014
veegirl:

LOL...help me ask am o. Hi Veegirl, longest time.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2014
RedEboe:

LOL...help me ask am o. Hi Veegirl, longest time.

Hello jare better person. Na u dey offline since na
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
veegirl:

Hello jare better person. Na u dey offline since na
Na true sha...boyz dey hustle jare. Not too much time for NL. Fun to be back tho'
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Bleshh: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
RedEboe:

Sorry bro but you can't desire fresh bush meat if you are unable to enter the jungle and hunt for it. However, paying for bush meat may not be such a bad idea. Thus, if you have 0% confidence with women as you say, you might as well consider paying one to be nice to you at least for the night. Yes, you heard me right, a good 'A$hawo' can help you demystify your real or perceived fear for women but PLEASE use condoms. It's either that or you turn your only friend 'a boy' into a gay partner. lipsrsealed

No more questions from you son.

Good luck.

cheesy

Ayaayaaayaaayaaaa!!!

OP iyaff mad!! grin
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
RedEboe:

Na true sha...boyz dey hustle jare. Not too much time for NL. Fun to be back tho'
Good to have you back
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
No sane man would want to be a bad boy. Imagine advicing people to exploit, inorder to be a good husband.

HIV is real and prevention is better than cure.

Getting married to a virgin guy is the best thing that will ever happen to a girl. Ladies should be smart and grab the opportunity. If he didn't tamper with his virginity , there's no way he will do so after you've married him.

Lord have mercy- Moral decadence is on the increase.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Francheezy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
RedEboe:

How can a complete 'red-blooded' male have a 'good reason' not to approach ladies? You lost me there my brother.

It's definitely not Ego/Pride...Laziness or insecurity, maybe.

Lmao.. No worry. Thanks.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by yinkeys(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2014
veegirl:

There's a huge side effect , for married women you know
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
yinkeys:
What are the side effects?
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 1:38am On Dec 27, 2014
Bleshh:

cheesy

Ayaayaaayaaayaaaa!!!

OP iyaff mad!! grin

LOOL, U are funny dude. grin
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 1:51am On Dec 27, 2014
FrancisTony:
No sane man would want to be a bad boy. Imagine advicing people to exploit, inorder to be a good husband.

HIV is real and prevention is better than cure.

Getting married to a virgin guy is the best thing that will ever happen to a girl. Ladies should be smart and grab the opportunity. If he didn't tamper with his virginity , there's no way he will do so after you've married him.

Lord have mercy- Moral decadence is on the increase.

Is this some kind of consolation? tongue

In any case, I do agree with you that virginity be it in males or females is some kind of a virtue.

BUT these are strictly personal choices; that you've chosen to remain celibate till marriage IS NO GUARANTEE that you'll be a better husband in future than that womanizer round the corner. FACT
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 1:58am On Dec 27, 2014
yinkeys:

You'd be surprised that a lot of single or married women are VERY GOOD at keeping or managing multiple $ex partners just like their male counterparts. Even though they tend to be much more discreet because our conservative society places a huge moral burden on women, but trust me, WOMEN CAN PLAY...without side effects.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by yinkeys(m): 3:42am On Dec 27, 2014
RedEboe:

You'd be surprised that a lot of single or married women are VERY GOOD at keeping or managing multiple $ex partners just like their male counterparts. Even though they tend to be much more discreet because our conservative society places a huge moral burden on women, but trust me, WOMEN CAN PLAY...without side effects.
Bro I know so well what you mean. When I meant side effect, I was referring to the inability to close their legs. Yorubas will call it Oju kokoro. They'll tend to also want to taste all types you know regardless of their hubbies financial status. In other words, the more you keep sleeping around, the more you'll never be able to stay faithful & by 30 most of them will start looking for husband and evn the ones that get married might have issues conceiving. In life you just can't eat your cake & still have it. If you decide to act manly by sleeping around, don't blame womanly organs for not firing when you desperately need it. Like I'll always say; sleeping around is directly proportional to failure/sadness/etc.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2014
RedEboe:

Is this some kind of consolation? tongue

In any case, I do agree with you that virginity be it in males or females is some kind of a virtue.

BUT these are strictly personal choices; that you've chosen to remain celibate till marriage IS NO GUARANTEE that you'll be a better husband in future than that womanizer round the corner. FACT
I never said we will make the best husband but it's a best GIFT women can receive.

A guy who kept his virginity till marriage is not a pervert or nymphomaniac but someone that got better thing doing than fantasizing about how many women to get laid.

The best happiness to give a woman whether you are RICH or POOR is being chaste, and a man who remained a virgin till marriage, would not become a womaniser overnight.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by nymphomaniac(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

I never said we will make the best husband but it's a best GIFT women can receive.

A guy who kept his virginity till marriage is not a pervert or nymphomaniac but someone that got better thing doing than fantasizing about how many women to get laid.

The best happiness to give a woman whether you are RICH or POOR is being chaste, and a man who remained a virgin till marriage, would not become a womaniser overnight.
stop mentioning me in crap threads
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2014
yinkeys:
Bro I know so well what you mean. When I meant side effect, I was referring to the inability to close their legs. Yorubas will call it Oju kokoro. They'll tend to also want to taste all types you know regardless of their hubbies financial status. In other words, the more you keep sleeping around, the more you'll never be able to stay faithful & by 30 most of them will start looking for husband and evn the ones that get married might have issues conceiving. In life you just can't eat your cake & still have it. If you decide to act manly by sleeping around, don't blame womanly organs for not firing when you desperately need it. Like I'll always say; sleeping around is directly proportional to failure/sadness/etc.

Very good point.

1 Like

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

I quite disagree with the embolden my brother; i can assure you that lots and LOTS of men that remained virgin till marriage do become serial/extremely randy husbands overnight, unable to control themselves. Why? They've tasted sex and are now confined to JUST one partner, no room for variety and experimentation-things they ought to have done when much younger. Though lustful and vanity-like but very important in the complete development of a MAN.

However, i still agree with you that chastity remains a virtue, if it works for you PLEASE don't let it go.

1 Like

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by yinkeys(m): 5:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Seems a lot of good peeps on NL don't know what they are missing out on being bad boys. I guess they don't want to be. Me am just patiently waiting for the day you'll create a thread that teaches multimedia so we can use it to upgrade our semi-broke ass statuses. smiley grin. That will be way more beneficial to us @RedEboe
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by drnoel: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2014
RedEboe:
So, you are tired of ALWAYS losing out on the girl(s) of your dream, she always falls for the other guy?

Your female friends keep 'friend zoning' you?

You are a church going nice guy and you believe in the sanctity of marriage, but you still need to get laid, right?

Maybe you are still a virgin and seriously need to break that psychological stigma and get some P*****y?

Whatever your problem is, this is your chance to get free advise on how to make that transition from a good boy to a bad guy.

Rules: One question, one answer...no follow up questions and no long stories.

Let's hear it. cool

What off ur transition from a very bad boy to a good boy?
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
yinkeys:
Seems a lot of good peeps on NL don't know what they are missing out on being bad boys. I guess they don't want to be. Me am just patiently waiting for the day you'll create a thread that teaches multimedia so we can use it to upgrade our semi-broke ass statuses. smiley grin. That will be way more beneficial to us @RedEboe

Thanks for that nice idea, i'll work on that someday. Boyz are not smiling o!
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
drnoel:

What off ur transition from a very bad boy to a good boy?

Who says i'm good? tongue
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Gogetta(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Where's this boss @Redeboe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Look Like In Pants And Bra? / Guys What Cute Name Do Call Your Bae / Provocative Ways Girls Dress Lately. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.