Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help (3864 Views)

Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! / Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
So, you are tired of ALWAYS losing out on the girl(s) of your dream, she always falls for the other guy?

Your female friends keep 'friend zoning' you?

You are a church going nice guy and you believe in the sanctity of marriage, but you still need to get laid, right?

Maybe you are still a virgin and seriously need to break that psychological stigma and get some P*****y?

Whatever your problem is, this is your chance to get free advise on how to make that transition from a good boy to a bad guy.

Rules: One question, one answer...no follow up questions and no long stories.

Let's hear it. cool
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by aristocrazzy: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
For your mind you sabi convert boys from good to bad. Why not do the reverse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
aristocrazzy:
For your mind you sabi convert boys from good to bad. Why not do the reverse.

LOL...loosen up will ya! cheesy
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Views thread and quickly runs out 'cos I don't want to miss Heaven

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by major466(m): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Youths of nowadays don turn something else grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Mynd44: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Why will any sane guy bw angry that a girl who cannot see beyond her nose left him for a jerk?

I mean you should be happy that you did not end up with a girl who cant make the right choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by major466(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
RedEboe:
So, you are tired of ALWAYS losing out on the girl(s) of your dream, she always falls for the other guy?

Your female friends keep 'friend zoning' you?

You are a church going nice guy and you believe in the sanctity of marriage, but you still need to get laid, right?

Maybe you are still a virgin and seriously need to break that psychological stigma and get some P*****y?

Whatever your problem is, this is your chance to get free advise on how to make that transition from a good boy to a bad guy.

Rules: One question, one answer...no follow up questions and no long stories.

Let's hear it. cool
Your skills would be more appreciated if you convert bad people (Boko Haram) to good people. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Check your mailbox..someone sent you a tip on how to compose relevant and reasonable topic..

3 Likes

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Baddestguyp(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
following...
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by dudesexy1111(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Observing
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by UnimkeAk(m): 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Just be me guys;
Good looking , annoying, arrogant, and an ego as high as the "himalayans" finally be a richblood (new money or Old money).
Tenks!
grin
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Check your mailbox..someone sent you a tip on how to compose relevant and reasonable topic..

I'm loving this. grin
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2014
UnimkeAk:
Just be me guys;
Good looking , annoying, arrogant, and an ego as high as the "himalayans" finally be a richblood (new money or Old money).
Tenks!
grin

Ride on bro'...nothing do you. cool
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Still wondering why you clicked on this irrelevant and unreasonable thread.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2014
major466:

Your skills would be more appreciated if you convert bad people (Boko Haram) to good people. smiley

If they (Boko Haram) had turned to me for advice when they were still good guys, things would have turned out differently undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 12:13am On Dec 24, 2014
dudesexy1111:
Observing

Please observe.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 12:14am On Dec 24, 2014
Baddestguyp:
following...

Please follow...
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by passionate88: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Following furiously... angryangryangry Them girls be friendzoning guys like say dm be Lesbians

1 Like

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2014
Mynd44:
Why will any sane guy bw angry that a girl who cannot see beyond her nose left him for a jerk?

I mean you should be happy that you did not end up with a girl who cant make the right choice

Any sane or insane guy WILL hate being dumped by the woman he loves. Learning how to deal with such scenarios and restoring confidence is what this thread is all about. grin

How u dey? wink
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2014
passionate88:
Following furiously... angryangryangry Them girls be friendzoning guys like say dm be Lesbians

You know, there's actually nothing wrong with being friend-zoned by a lady, all a smart guy needs do is to ensure that some 'benefits' are derived from that zone...if you know what I mean?
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by passionate88: 12:23am On Dec 24, 2014
RedEboe:

You know, there's actually nothing wrong with being friend-zoned by a lady, all a smart guy needs do is to ensure that some 'benefits' are derived from that zone...if you know what I mean?
Some girls stingy reach that place o... Dm stingy die

1 Like

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by classiclee(m): 12:31am On Dec 24, 2014
Am not a church guy i dont play with people i have only one friend a boy i have many girls am after but cant get them because they think i am bad because of the silence in me most of them call me gay but am not i have want to change to a bad boy any lecture
I AM 18
19 JANUARY 29
No one should adcice about studies or nonsense advice maturedly a boy needs your help
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 12:33am On Dec 24, 2014
passionate88:
Some girls stingy reach that place o... Dm stingy die

LOOOOOOOL...when there's a will, there's a way, one of such ways is to walk aWAY.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 24, 2014
RedEboe:

Still wondering why you clicked on this irrelevant and unreasonable thread.

Am A tourist...
guess I will be needing a tour guide... Lest I come across similar topics..
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2014
classiclee:
Am not a church guy i dont play with people i have only one friend a boy i have many girls am after but cant get them because they think i am bad because of the silence in me most of them call me gsy but i have want to change to a bad boy any lecture
I AM 18
19 JANUARY 29
zNo one should adcice sbout studies or nonsense advice maturedly a boy needs your help

18 Years? You are a young adult jare and I understand your plight cos i was once 18 many years ago.

My worries based on your comment are that you don't play with people (I want to believe that 'people' here refers to both men and women) and you only have one friend, a boy? YIKES! Ermmm..where do you want to start from? How do you want to become a ladies man when you don't play with people and your only friend is 'a boy' that is obviously not a ladies man himself. Cos if he was, he'd infect you with the playerz virus.

My advice, get rid of your only friend 'the boy' and start playing with more people, preferably women.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers!
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 12:47am On Dec 24, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Am A tourist...
guess I will be needing a tour guide... Lest I come across similar topics..

Good for you.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by classiclee(m): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2014
RedEboe:

18 Years? You are a young adult jare and I understand your plight cos i was once 18 many years ago.

My worries based on your comment are that you don't play with people (I want to believe that 'people' here refers to both men and women) and you only have one friend, a boy? YIKES! Ermmm..where do you want to start from? How do you want to become a ladies man when you don't play with people and your only friend is 'a boy' that is obviously not a ladies man himself. Cos if he was, he'd infect you with the playerz virus.

My advice, get rid of your only friend 'the boy' and start playing with more people, preferably women.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers!
I just dont know how to do it presentarion to girls 0% Even hello i cabr say I need ways to be courageous
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 1:20am On Dec 24, 2014
classiclee:

I just dont know how to do it presentarion to girls 0% Even hello i cabr say I need ways to be courageous

Sorry bro but you can't desire fresh bush meat if you are unable to enter the jungle and hunt for it. However, paying for bush meat may not be such a bad idea. Thus, if you have 0% confidence with women as you say, you might as well consider paying one to be nice to you at least for the night. Yes, you heard me right, a good 'A$hawo' can help you demystify your real or perceived fear for women but PLEASE use condoms. It's either that or you turn your only friend 'a boy' into a gay partner. lipsrsealed

No more questions from you son.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by Francheezy(m): 2:27am On Dec 24, 2014
@Op, how can I womanise? Teach me to be a womanizer.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by RedEboe(m): 2:58am On Dec 24, 2014
Francheezy:
@Op, how can I womanise? Teach me to be a womanizer.
Develop the courage and confidence to approach ANY woman you desire. Nobody can teach you courage or confidence, you either have em or you don't. I can only guide you on how to use the courage and confidence you already have with women.
Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by adepiero: 4:48am On Dec 24, 2014
OP! you gave up womanizing and got married. now ur misleading these young lads by giving them advice on being a Bad Boy?

The truth of the matter is, no matter how you coach them if they don't have it in them, it can never spring up overnight. many errors await undecided

Nobody taught me how to be a ladies man, I learnt from ppl while growing up. if you wanna walk the same path, keep ur eyes open and observe every detail wink

1 Like

Re: Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help by SkinnyDude(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2014
classiclee:
Am not a church guy i dont play with people i have only one friend a boy i have many girls am after but cant get them because they think i am bad because of the silence in me most of them call me gay but am not i have want to change to a bad boy any lecture
I AM 18
19 JANUARY 29
No one should adcice about studies or nonsense advice maturedly a boy needs your help
you are 18. and so? is that why you can't punctuate? and which one again be MATUREDLY? hahaha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free / I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / Female Fans Go Gaga Over Actor Bolanle Ninalowo’s Shower Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.