Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals (14971 Views)

Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede / Jonathan Proposes Hall Of Shame For Criminals / Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Gliding(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Nice development. I hope he is aware that corrupt individuals are also criminals. After all, stealing whether "small small stealing" or big big stealing is a crime.
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Rainiscoming: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Very Good
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by adesammy1(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2014
is this man high?
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by devigblegble: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2014
Grab my popcorn , push chair to the corner, watching Nigerian politicians in 3D smh
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by FatBOyChuka(m): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2014
Yabish
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Sinju: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2014
I would like to believe this was just beer room banter amongst friends with Uncle Jona trying to crack jokes
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by M4gunners: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2014
januzaj:
the first five that should be documented are the five presidents
(1) GEJ
(2) PEJ
(3) MADUEKE
(4) IWEALA
(5) STELLA
Buhari2015 #operationKickTheCluelessOut
Wetin IWEALA do you?
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2014
Lol..
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Pavore9: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2014
lt will be so easy to nominate those who deserve a place there.
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Adyrin(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Good move!
Hope they would be disgraced. And no longer have say in d affairs of d country!

Lest I forget, hope there's no erasing of the names? because anoda dude can takeover and use presidential pardon to cleasn names Ooº°
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by phransix147(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2014
chiefololade:
Ok... in other news

Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by bynat(f): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2014
I thot he said youths bring pride to the country while the old people are the cause of our shame? grin
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Day169: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Yeah! A step in the right direction.
But charity they say begins at home!
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Akon419(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2014
januzaj:
the first five that should be documented are the five presidents
(1) GEJ
(2) PEJ
(3) MADUEKE
(4) IWEALA
(5) STELLA
Buhari2015 #operationKickTheCluelessOut
So you refuse to include the like of abacha, Atiku , babangida, abdusalm, buhari, and other northern element,. Untill you stop bieng bias from other tribe, people can never take you serious
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by rosette08: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2014
liberty300:
dude, can't you guys make a constructive criticism without resulting to name calling for once? Only pple with poor upbringing behave this way.

@topic, it makes sense to me..if you can't fight them, shame them into stoping corruption and criminality. That's classic human logic. Igbos have been using this method since the beginning of time
If u can't fight them,u re of no/less use being there.The idea its self is shameful
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by trillville(m): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2014
ba7man:
Mr Clueless, Criminals belong in jail.............Not putting their names in a "Hall of shame" while they enjoy their loot in freedom.

This GEJ is so unexposed, its nauseating.

Prison no be hall of shame? Why create another hall of shame? Did he actually think he came up with a smart idea? Chai

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Jalal(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2014
His name will be the landlord/ hallmaster!
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by smudge2079(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2014
Dat's a welcome development but mr President make sure ur name is on d top of d list...... Mtchewwww... Dis is coming from a president dat pardoned DSP Alamiseiya.

Oniranu!
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by softtouch2(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2014
Another opportunity by GEJ to witch-hunt his opponent
If this man truthful, his name will be number one, follow by his brother Alam (now running for Senator)
If thieves can be dining with Presidency, you can imagine the type of people they will be included in the "Hall of Shame" list.
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by bjayx: 7:19am On Dec 24, 2014
Nigerians are gullible, swallowing anytin shiiity. Smh
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by mizvee(f): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Like i care whose name will be there or not... All i know is SAI GEJ come 2015. If u like goan kee ya sef tongue
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by alaoeri: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Bode George, Alams & Kashamu should belong here.
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by coolhamid(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2014
Mr President always gives me reasons to believe he is clueless.....so a criminal cant be useful to the society anymore?? Let Mr President take a trip to the developed nations and see the positive contributions many exconvict have made towards the devlopment of their countries....
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by boladez(m): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2014
....Kai kai / Ogogoro messes up the brain cells....now proven QED
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2014
He should start with himself and make sure he explains what "stealing is not corruption" is.
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by DaBullIT(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2014
[size=18pt]A list ? We Nigerians already have a list.

Badluck Egbere Joesatan
Badluck Egbere Joesatan
Badluck Egbere Joesatan
Badluck Egbere Joesatan

This GEJ's name occurs 4 times over because under his government , His buddies have looted 4 times what every past Government has

His buddies include

James LootBori

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha

Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi

Mr Ifeanyi Uba

Add more names , I will forward them to the presidency's Facebook and twitter accounts [/size]
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by UnknownT: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2014
Well, Nigerians have no shame. The reason our politicians keep changing Parties like soiled diapers after badmouthing the parties
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by betterabia: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2014
Our president must be cracking some Christmas joke

or else

he is pursuing rats and cockroaches while his house is on for fire....

pls has anybody told our Gov. T.A. Orji to pay Abia State pensioners their September - December pensions. Today is 23rd December ooooo..

It is not good oooo. There is God ooo
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by ba7man(m): 7:31am On Dec 24, 2014
trillville:

Prison no be hall of shame? Why create another hall of shame? Did he actually think he came up with a smart idea? Chai
Nigeria is on auto-pilot with GEJ in charge.

His knowledge and moral base lacks a foundation.
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by veraiyke(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2014
Nna eh is dis man with his brain at all. Knowing the state of Nigeria what on earth would raise such an idea from him. Which criminal wouldn't dream to be in that hall of shame. This is more like hall of fame dat ppl will do anything to get their names in. This idea will certnly b counter productive if applied n instead of deterring will encourage criminals. Death hs not deterred dem is it a hall of shame(fame) dat will?
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Tonylyte(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2014
Tinubu's name should be written 5x, that guy him evil pass to write him name one time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Still An Illegal President-elect - Timi Frank / I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector / Buhari Departs London For Nigeria After London Medical Trip - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.