Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals (14977 Views)

Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede / Jonathan Proposes Hall Of Shame For Criminals / Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Only a weaken reasons this way...Mr president should understand the huge gap between entertainment and good governance!!!moreover a million and one ambitious nigerian from the SS like my self,who one day pray to attain such volatile position as president,is gradually loosing faith cause of his failed state of reasoning!
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by veraiyke(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2014
mizvee:
Like i care whose name will be there or not... All i know is SAI GEJ come 2015. If u like goan kee ya sef tongue
b rational pls. Dnt jst b blinded evn he is bringing failed n unproductive ideas.
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Tonylyte(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2014
tit:

i support you.
Abacha is not kworrupt!
Mai $2.8 billion

Sai no Buhari
My party will decide if abacha's name should be included ***in buhari's voice***
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by samplegirl(f): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2014
liberty300:
dude, can't you guys make a constructive criticism without resulting to name calling for once? Only pple with poor upbringing behave this way.

@topic, it makes sense to me..if you can't fight them, shame them into stoping corruption and criminality. That's classic human logic. Igbos have been using this method since the beginning of time

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by mistabiola: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2014
liberty300:
dude, can't you guys make a constructive criticism without resulting to name calling for once? Only pple with poor upbringing behave this way.

@topic, it makes sense to me..if you can't fight them, shame them into stoping corruption and criminality. That's classic human logic. Igbos have been using this method since the beginning of time

And who are the criminals

1) Mohammed Abacha N556 Billion case stopped

2)Refusal to investigate and prosecute the $553 million
bribes collected by Nigerians officials in oil deal indicted by an Italian court in October 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-2777505/
Large-Enis-Nigerian-oil-deal-cash-went-bribes-Italian -
prosecutors.html#ixzz3KsKGaN2U

3)Subsidy Scam of N2 thrillion naira

4)Farouk Lawan $600,000 bribe

5) Stella Oduah BMW Scandal

6)Diezanni Allison-Madueke fraudulent transfer of oil blocks to fronts like Kola Aluko who is using proceeds of our national assets to spend on Naomi Campbell and buy $1 million dollar champagnes.
http://ynaija.com/meet-the-nigerian-multi-millionaire-oil-
tycoon-who-spent-lavishly-at-hollywood-star-leonardo-
dicaprios-birthday-party-pictured/
http://saharareporters.com/2013/08/19/petroleum-minister-
diezani-allison-madueke-accused-blowing-n2-billion-private-
jets
http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/4844-efcc-asks-interpol-to-arrest-oil-magnate-who-fled-to-switzerland-with-politicians-cash -

7)Malabu Oil Deal N60 Billion naira($384 million dollars) scam in Ministry of Agriculture for purchase and handing of
10 million Phones to rural farmers by Akinwunmi Adesina
Minister of Agriculture. We want to see the 10 million Nigerians farmers with the phones that were the beneficiares of this brazen contract to embezzle money.
http://www.ibtimes.com/why-nigerias-government-handing-
out-10-million-free-mobile-phones-farmers-100315

9)Most expensive highway contract per kilometre through
inflating Lagos-Ibadan expressway contract to the amount of
N167 BILLION. Which is more than N1 Billion per kilometre.

10)Pardon of Diepriye Alamieyesegha

11)No single corruption conviction in 4 years

12)NNPC corruption mentioned by Sanusi Lamido over the
missing $20 billion dollars. We all know NNPC is the biggest
cesspool of corruption

13)"Stealing is not corruption".

14)N16 billion($85 million dollars) residence inflation of Vice President official lodge by crook Vice-President Namadi
Sambo.
http://www.punchng.com/news/sambo-denies-hiking-vps-
residence-cost/

15)Political Protection of wanted drug baron Buruji
Kashamu wanted by US authorities for extradition. Who has a popular series running called "Orange is the new Black" based on his drug exploits while he lived in the US. Who by the way is currently running for Senate under PDP.
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2014/12/07/kashamu-us-wanted-drug-baron-picks-pdp-senate-ticket/

16)Appointment of Anenih as Chairman of Nigeria Ports
Authority.Known Ogboni member and notorius looter of the
treasury.

17)Abdulrasheed Maina pension fraud of N24 billion. Who is
still walking the streets as a free man

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2014
He pardoned alameiseigha and co and quickly proposes a hall of shame for criminals
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by ddefoe: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2014
A hall of shame for petty thieves,goat and chicken stealers, I hope all treasure looters should be included too...
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2014
Roflmaooooooooo

Look at the drunken, illiterate clown that heads the most important black Nation on earth. Wow, what a shame. This dummy of a President does not have the slightest inkling what his position entails, how isn't this obvious to his supporters?!

Mr President, if you want to stop crime, shame criminals, and reduce recidivism what you have to do is--- instead of buying Private Jets, eating $35,3387.08/day meals, and stealing whatever is not nailed to the ground--- you empower, equip, and retrain law enforcement and the judiciary, then fight to make them as independent as possible. I know you will never do this because this will mean you and your wife will end up behind bars, but I will still go ahead and give you pointers.

1. Establish a National Identity Database (Vital Statistics Office); not the nonsense you got going with MasterCard.

2. Fingerprint every Nigerian over the age of 21.

3. Do not fingerprint minors so that they won't be subject to future Governmental Intrusion of their liberty, person, and freedom if they haven't committed, been charged, or convicted of a crime... Focus on my advice Johnny boy, emphasis is on "Future", that's what real leaders are concerned about.

4.Issue everyone a unique identification number

5. Collate the names of minor children of the fingerprinted adults. See how easy this is? Father and mother fingerprinted, but child wasn't-----but child's identity is still included in database. Now, When Child also gets of age and starts making his own family, his children are also included in the database. Mr.President, off the top of my head, i think you kill at least 4 Birds with this one stone:

I. You have identified who is a Nigerian by fingerprinting their parents and including the children in a database and issuing them a unique identification number. This practice will follow them from generation to generation. Nobody can then come, say 25years from now and claim to be a Nigerian--- a few clicks of the computer and you will have some explaining to do.

II. You will COMPLETELY eliminate illegal immigration.

III.You completely eliminate voter fraud by foreign nationals that cast votes in elections meant for only Nigerians.

IV. You--- plus successive Govts--- will have reliable data of how many citizens are within you jurisdiction to work with. This will enable you know which areas to focus on, for what, and where.

6. Provide funds for the police to link up all their offices (and maybe squad cars) with electronic/computerized fingerprinting machines/technology so that info can be transferred in real time. Once an arrest is made, a suspect is fingerprinted then charged. This fingerprint (if the arrest is the suspect's first) is collated in a Criminal database and run against existing fingerprints of others previously arrested to ensure that he/she is not wanted in other jurisdictions, is hiding his/her true identity by giving a false name to the police, or has an extensive criminal history.

These are the little things you can do instead of protecting your criminal friends and sycophants---- and I bet history will judge you favorably if you take these steps. You are fond of putting the cart before the horse, Mr.Jonathan, and turning the simplest of situations topsy-turvy, but I guarantee you--- if you dedicate yourself to even this one issue--- you may not be alive when praises start getting heaped on you by future generations, but you lineage will be the happiest for it.

Then again, I might just be wasting my time with this advise because Nigerians are known to want their praises "right now". So, I guess it's "carry on" for you, especially seeing as there's a certain section of the country that is scared of change and is egging you on till 2019 (or till Buhari becomes a Catholic) to continue the madness that is your administration.

You do not need a newspaper "hall of shame" publication if you truly want to fight crime.... Or have an idea what your job is or how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by muh4lyf(m): 8:28am On Dec 24, 2014
Names on d list OBJ,IBB,Tinubu,GEJ,Bukola saraki,David mark.... Add your's
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by corruptst(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2014
januzaj:
the first five that should be documented are the five presidents
(1) GEJ
(2) PEJ
(3) MADUEKE
(4) IWEALA
(5) STELLA
Buhari2015 #operationKickTheCluelessOut
Haba! Ds ones listed were not corrupt. They only stole.
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Dis Man is funny sha! This is Nigeria! And he had already 'legalised' corruption...so far as d peepz concerned aren't going to be jailed..de wudnt b threatened @ all....Hall of shame indeed! When he has already gvn d likes of Femi Otedola a National Award, what cud hall of shame indeed possibly do to his 'pocket'undecidedundecided...dis is wat I call threatin corruption wit a kids glove..Only a joke like GEJ ud support dis 'beer parlour decision' by d Otuoke man

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by citizenY(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2014
StealthyMe:
And the hall of Shame would contain the names of politicians convicted of corruption abi

#Yimu...dey deceive yourself ooo

AND THOSE WHO PARDON THEM
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by tolababa(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2014
nollywood is having a swell time with our president starting with omoni oboli to Actors guilds of Nigeria led by Ibinabo to creative platform by segun 'oju' arinze and now legend of Nollywood led by paul obazele....abeg who dey interested to follow to aso rock as UPCOMINGS OF NOLLYWOOD at least we go get share of the cake

But wait what is ANTP (Yorrywood) dey wait for
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by trotsky2: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Look at this crook talking

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by sucess001(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2014
januzaj:
the first five that should be documented are the five presidents
(1) GEJ
(2) PEJ
(3) MADUEKE
(4) IWEALA
(5) STELLA
Buhari2015 #operationKickTheCluelessOut

Bro,you forget o put Alams there..
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by THEconqueror: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2014
His name should launch that 'hall'
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by anitank(f): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2014
Hall of Shame?

Who is advising this guy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by annibro(f): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2014
corruptst:

Haba! Ds ones listed were not corrupt. They only stole.

I wonder what Corruption entails then
'Stealing is not Corruption'... GEJ
'I rather kill myself dan comit suicide..PEJ
Husband & Wife with same reasoning faculty...
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by maasoap(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Put criminals behind bars. No need for Hall of Shame when you were the one giving them presidential pardon.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by bossboss1: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2014
omenka:
I think this man's advisers have really messed his brain up completely!! Like hell, is he so oblivious of the shape of his and his wife's image out there in the public?? Is this guy for real??

I'm really surprised here honestly!!

It's some comedy shit. Classless beer parlour joke fron a Prezzy. At this point the opposition don't even have to say a word anymore. Each day that passes it's as if he wakes up with a mission to self destruct.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by jesussaves22: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2014
IT IS YOUR STUPID FATHERS BRAIN AND YOUR IDIOTIC BRAIN THAT IS MESSED UP FOOLISH ANIMAL... NOTIN CAN MAKE YOUR FATHER NOR YOU TO BE A PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY BASTARD......
omenka:
I think this man's advisers have really messed his brain up completely!! Like hell, is he so oblivious of the shape of his and his wife's image out there in the public?? Is this guy for real??

I'm really surprised here honestly!!
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by hayoakins(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2014
Let him start with the godfather he granted state pardon ie. Alamewhatever. undecided
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by tatosh: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2014
At the 11th hour? After embracing corruption for the past 6 years. # Absolute cluelessness. GMB 2015
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Orikinla(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2014
He will be among those in the hall of fame.
[size=18pt]
Nigerians are wiser now.
Once beaten, twice shy.
They ignorantly voted for a shameless liar in 2011.
He has always been a liar since his UNIPORT Days.
He lied to PEJ and impregnated a UNIPORT girl who has been warned not to make public statements. Has he told you and other idiots supporting him the mothers of all his children?[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Orikinla(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2014
[size=18pt]Recommended:
The Minister of Petroleum Resources Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke.
Immediate past MInister of Aviation, Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah
A former Governor of Bayelsa State and wanted fugitive, Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP)[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2014
The list begins thus
1.GEJ
2PEJ
3.ALLISON
4.BODE GEORGE
5.ALLAMESIA
6.And Host of the other PDP Criminals
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Abugab(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Another reckless talk by the nation's number 1 citizen. Action speaks louder than words, let's start the list and see who populates it. GEJ really do not have the slightest knowledge of public speaking as his utterances always go wrong. I am fully confident of his inclussion in the list along with most of his goons. Please Mr President, let's have the list before the elections as its a good move that Nigerians have been yearning for.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2014
The North is in turmoil with the blood of the innocents spilled needlessly and he is there talking about creating a List of names for criminals. IDIOT! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by chingydaboss(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Revival.. Revival.. Revival
Crusade.. Crusade... Crusade..
The Lord's Chosen.. The Lord's Chosen... The Lord's Chosen
I am inviting y'all to our upcoming Crusade scheduled to hold on the 25th and 26th of December at the headquarter church @ Ijesha bustop along oshodi express way.

Come with all manner of sicknesses and diseases, Jesus will Deliver you frm all ur burdens..
Remember: there is no better place to spend your Christmas dan in the presence of God..

Jesus is Lord..

Come nd b blessed..
Re: President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals by Orikinla(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2014
[size=18pt]
annibro:

I wonder what Corruption entails then
'Stealing is not Corruption'... GEJ
'I rather kill myself dan comit suicide..PEJ
Husband & Wife with same reasoning faculty...
[/size]
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Obateru Akinruntan Hijacks Election Materials In Ondo / Buhari Still An Illegal President-elect - Timi Frank / Bauchi: Governor Bala Walks For Atiku In Bauchi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.