Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why Do Ladies Have The Highest Cummulative Incoming Call-time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Have The Highest Cummulative Incoming Call-time? (650 Views)

Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Ladies Have The Highest Cummulative Incoming Call-time? by hollas2jnr(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2014
Good morning NLders,
This topic struck me after randomly running through my phone; trying to free it of junks and all sorts... Then i opened my call log to discover my cummulative outgoing call-time so much out-weighs my incoming.
I got curious to know on whose phone could one find it otherwise and some colleagues jokingly told me if not on Customer Service Rep's telephone, then its the ladies. Lol.
Nonetheless... Have you any view to it? Let's hear it. Thanks.

*Compliments of the season*
Re: Why Do Ladies Have The Highest Cummulative Incoming Call-time? by kilokeys(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2014
we made it so..

we dont regret it though.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have The Highest Cummulative Incoming Call-time? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2014
It's normal, Girls always give out their number to guys, Furthermore, Girls rarely call guys, guys do the calling. Every guy's outgoing call is more than the incoming, The reverse is the case when it comes to girls.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have The Highest Cummulative Incoming Call-time? by aristocrazzy: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2014
This is so for obvious reasons.
Re: Why Do Ladies Have The Highest Cummulative Incoming Call-time? by hollas2jnr(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2014
@Kilokeys and ServerusSnape: You guys can say that again. Lols
Re: Why Do Ladies Have The Highest Cummulative Incoming Call-time? by dablazor: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sounds like a rhetorical question.

Romancelanders, How Are You Going To Celebrate The Xmas Today? / Albino Wahala. / The best female bead maker

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8