Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Funniest First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest First Date (2112 Views)

Top Ten Funniest Side Chick Pics/memes / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest First Date by strongest(m): 1:00am On Aug 14, 2006
Hi guys can we look at the funniest thing a lady ever done on your first date My experience is this I took a lay to a popular spot on Opebi before I called OBJ thie beautifull LEPA has eaten her self to Orobo level am not kidden her lets share yours too pls real and authentic one ooo
Re: Funniest First Date by bluenubian(f): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2006
someone pls interprete
Re: Funniest First Date by Izzo(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2006
Don't get what u're trying 2 say. Could u be more specific? undecided
Re: Funniest First Date by iice(f): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2006
Huh undecided undecided
Re: Funniest First Date by coolemmy(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2006
pls can u come again in a better way we can understand. sad
Re: Funniest First Date by Damsal(f): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2006
I think what he means is what is the funniest thing that happened on your first date (with your first boyfriend/girfriend. (If something funny did happen and u have had a first date).
Re: Funniest First Date by ngozi2007(f): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2006
why dont you just get to the point of what you are trying to say coz i dont think anyone finds that funny
Re: Funniest First Date by desiree(f): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2006
sad sad sad weird!!!
Re: Funniest First Date by momoney1(m): 2:42am On Aug 15, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed was he trying to say something ?
Re: Funniest First Date by iice(f): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2006
Dude's not back to see whats going on lol. Read his post again, and from what i can decipher, he's saying the funniest thing that happened to him was this lepa chic gorging herself to orobo level. Dont even know how that is funny undecided
Re: Funniest First Date by soulpatrol(f): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2006
you all crack me up.  grin grin grin grin ;Di presume yall are non-nigerians. hes talking in naija slang, and my interpration is that on this first date he had with a girl, he took her to a restaurant to eat, and before he could say OBJ (dont know what that meant  tongue), the slim and pretty girl had eaten so much she turned fat. something like that!  grin

so go ahead and share your own story, people

my own funny first date was with a guy that was trying so hard to impress me that when he came to pick me up to go to a restaurant, he turned up in a tuxedo complete with bow tie and that thing guys wear on the waist (cummerband or sumtin) . it was hilarious. and the guy be sweating in the hot naija heat. cracked me up, because i felt so underdressed!  grin
Re: Funniest First Date by Busta(f): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2006
hahahahaha grin grin grin

LMHO meaning "laughing my head off"
Re: Funniest First Date by baby4u2(f): 1:22am On Aug 18, 2006
soulpaltrol that was really funny. . . funny enough i cant remember my first date experience but i remember my sisters'.

It was on vals day. . . She went out with this bloke to some chinese restaurant in ikoyi. After they finished eating, the guy realized the money he had on him was not enough to pay for the food. Luckly my sis has been warned to always carry cash on her. I was just thinking to myself . . . "they would have been washing plates if she didnt have the money to complete the payment".
Re: Funniest First Date by soulpatrol(f): 2:51am On Aug 18, 2006
lmao. i feel for your sister. good thing she had some back up money! grin and guys, always hold lotsa money when youre taking a girl out. c'mon now, unless you dont want a second date, you better recognise cool cool cool
Re: Funniest First Date by ngozi2007(f): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2006
you also dont get the point of exactly what this guy is saying try and read the letter again then you might understand
Re: Funniest First Date by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2006
angry
Re: Funniest First Date by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2006
i had to run to somewhere right now but i promise i will be back to share what a guy like you did on a date
Re: Funniest First Date by MsOlaolu(f): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
i dont exactly have one. per say but lemmie share one about my hme girl! for all of you who live or haved in 9ja b4 its going 2 b really hilarious! ok sum ddude that has been on my home girls case for ages finally got her to go on a date and since he had bragged about how rich he was my home girl decided to form golddiggin on the guy! he too her to eat at pearl garden on the island and she ordered food lyk mad. actually she just looked at the menu and orded lylk 5 meals! the dude now looked her and said ' are u goin 2 eat all that?' and she said 'no! its take away!' then she ate lyk a hungry fool that had never eaten b4, all the while she was ordring the guy just ordered spring rolls and did not find it funny but did not complain per say. so when they were in the car coming back they took 3rd mainland bridge and thegirl was so exicted that she had found maga and started talking shit. nxt thing that happened the guy pulled over! and said she should get down from his car! @ first my friend was forming attitude for the guy until she realized that he was serious and started begging to no avail! so with the remaining dignity she had she started to get down from his car after which she began to reach for her take away then the guy said' and leave the take away behind' so she slammed his door and waited for him 2 reverse and apologize but no he just sped off! propably 2 eat his own chinese and she found her way home with a bus! ne ways i think its really mean but jst plain hilarious
Re: Funniest First Date by dominobaby(f): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2007
Omigosh! I'm Lol hard! But did he drop her on the third mainland bridge, as in right on top of the bridge?
Re: Funniest First Date by alaskaa(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
a friend of mine told me about his own experience when he took a chick out,this chick is used to forming she is too much but my guy was the cool headed type.my guy took her to all these local joints now !!! (Buka)"iya basira's kind of spot" where they sell only solid food like eba ,amala e.t.c , The guy ordered his meal of amala and egusi soup and "ogufe" (goat meat) the chick too ordered too they started eating they both enjoying there meals.the girl couldn't eat up her "ogufe", after my guy finished with his own meal and washed his hand the girl was doing the same thing and to my guy's surprise this chick asked one of the waitress in the buka to give her a nylon bad that she couldn't finish her ogufe that she would like to take it home which she actually did. grin
Re: Funniest First Date by soulpatrol(f): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2007
@alaskaa. omigod, no she didn't!  cool good lawd, she no get shame? ewwwwwwwww thats so low class. i hope the guy didn't ask her out again. i'm sure he was like WTF did this chick just do? kai! but what is it with naija girls and foooodddd!
i really don't understand why some of them develop long throat and embarrass themselves just for food. as if they didnt eat in their own houses. thats too bad. when i go out with a guy to a restaurant, i always end up eating very little. and if if i've known the guy for a while, i offer to pay some of it. simple! but some naija girls, oti o. they'll rather suck the brother dry. all for what? angry

abeg, guys, biko, i apologize on behalf of all my greedy naija sistas that be sucking you dry. we're not all like that o! grin

@Ms Olaolu. lmao grin the funniest part was your girl trying to even take her chinese food. like hello, the guy drops you off on the brigde, and you're still thinking of carrying the take-away! long throat! i applaud that guy sha! i no say she be your homie but some girls deserve it. grin
Re: Funniest First Date by MsOlaolu(f): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ soul patrol! its not lyk my hme girl was hungry she just 1ted 2 c how much money the guy had! not much apparently! lol. its was knida grredy of her 2 b thinkin of her chinese on thrid mainland bridge! lol!
@ dominobaby yup lyk right after the island as in the middle of no where on 3rd mainland. men r evil! lol
Re: Funniest First Date by busygirl(f): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2007
The Iya bas story was funny
Re: Funniest First Date by samboribo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2008
some serious hilarious gists here oo!!

@soulpatrol
i wish all our sistaz could see beyond the way you do.
Re: Funniest First Date by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2008
Okay here’s one!!

There was this ‘chewing gum’ boy that was ridiculously on my case. He kept on bragging about how rich he was and kept on flaunting numerous ATM cards in my face.

Anyway, I decided to teach him one or two things about humility so I agreed to one of his ‘taking out’ offers. As he was about driving into one of the fast foods I was like . . ‘fast food?? Jeez, do you want to poison me??’. The guy decided to use his church mind and took me to one of the good hotels around. Immediately we got into the reception I was like, "I saw a top in this their supermarket last week, could we just take a look to know if its still there?? Pliiiz?? "

Omo by the time I finished, the guy was almost pissing hot piss. He used like 3 of those his ATMs to get enough money to pay for the things I got. Of course that was the last I saw of him grin grin grin
Re: Funniest First Date by konkocious(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2008
this is a story of a friend i witness, she took the so call bizz girl to an advance type of iya basira join just like to surprise her since she said she is tired of eating burger and pie like an oyinbo girl, on getting to the resturant my friend order for just 2 amala and 2 ogunfe (goat meat) and ask the girl of wat she will take and she said she will take amala too. then she ordered her own but to the surprise even if she is very hungry she should and ordered with brain but she order for 8 amala at once 4 ogunfe and she even ask the guy that is she not embarrasing him? the guy say not at all, the guy just use style to shift from her so they wont know they came together
Re: Funniest First Date by lauradovey(f): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2008
Ms. Olaolu

OMG, That was very funny!, am sorry oh but your friend GOT SERVED!, lol, hahahahahaha!
Re: Funniest First Date by Nautillus(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2008
Why is very experience shared here about "girls making brovs spending cash"
what happened to the chic FARTING explosive at a quite restuarant as you laugh to a good joke
or trying vigorously to shield your friends from the AK-47 bullets the supposed "classy" chic is desperately trying to maim everybody with.

(1) (Reply)

yt / If A Lady Ask U Out: / I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.