Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (55255 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 25, 2014
hahn:
Waiting for news of their traditional wedding. They have to come down to Nigeria for the trad and then spend the honeymoon at the luxurious 5-star kirikiri hotel

Hahahahah, una no well o. Anyway I wonder how the roaster schedule for ramming asses will look like. Sure they do take turns, white boy rams into bisi,then the next day bisi rams into whte boyy. *but that's none of my business* sips monkey tail
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Ilekeh(f): 2:07am On Dec 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, this is about men, not women. Also, infinite happiness is not something that's attainable in this lifetime - so you're wrong.

And please define civilisation?

LOL The bolded is funny because

1) That's the only thing you picked up from what I said.

2) Because you're also wrong according to the human hedonistic treadmill

Happiness is relative.

As for my definition of civilization, I need an example of a civilized society. When I find one, I'll let you know.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

Happiness is relative.

As for my definition of civilization, I need an example of a civilized society. When I find one, I'll let you know.

Don't waste your intellect on him.

13 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by kilokeys(m): 2:10am On Dec 25, 2014
pple that accrue homosexuality to civilisation are stewpid.

isnt that a backward trend?

if we were divided into factions as human beings

their race would die off.. as long as they dont adopt our very own

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Ilekeh(f): 2:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Honestly, I don't want to debate on why homosexuals should be ALLOWED to live the way they want.

This matter is not a matter of "PERMITTING" others to live justly when they cause no psychological or physical harm to others.

It is not for me to ALLOW them to live.

Discussions like this really infuriate me. Who the hell am I or you to decide for homosexuals or to ALLOW them to live the way nature chose for them?

We shouldn't even be having this kind of arguements in 2015.

Allow black people to live as equals. Allow homosexuals to marry. Allow ALLOW ALLOW!

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

Happiness is relative.

Happiness can't be measured, so there's absolutely nothing relative about it. But I think it can be subjective though. However, I was alluding to infinite happiness, which is unattainable, since human wants are insatiable.

Stop shifting goal-post - this isn't about civilisation. It's liberalisation, due to a lax in restrictions on the lifestyle. There is absolutely no correlation between lifestyle, and civilisation.

Go to bed, and wish the d1ck-in-the-booty nyggah a merry xmas. grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by adeyiscott: 2:18am On Dec 25, 2014
chai ! Abomination.......
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by peemyke(f): 2:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Chai...d is god lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:
Honestly, I don't want to debate on why homosexuals should be ALLOWED to live the way they want.

This matter is not a matter of "PERMITTING" others to live justly when they cause no psychological or physical harm to others.

It is not for me to ALLOW them to live.

Discussions like this really infuriate me. Who the hell am I or you to decide for homosexuals or to ALLOW them to live the way nature chose for them?

We shouldn't even be having this kind of arguements in 2015.

Allow black people to live as equals. Allow homosexuals to marry. Allow ALLOW ALLOW!

You better reject a cosign from that stark illiterate bush-baby from Calabar claiming NY.

Her folks were still killing twins in the late 20th century, before some white woman stopped them.

B1tch is as dumb as a rock.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Sacluxpaint:

Hahahahah, una no well o. Anyway I wonder how the roaster schedule for ramming asses will look like. Sure they do take turns, white boy rams into bisi,then the next day bisi rams into whte boyy. *but that's none of my business* sips monkey tail
Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by biblia1: 2:22am On Dec 25, 2014
sexymoma:
Awon Omo Irole Aye
New world order
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by tpia0002: 2:23am On Dec 25, 2014
are they nlers btw.

family section regulars?
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by chic2pimp(m): 2:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Who could have guessed this thread would descend into another Gay Bashing one? undecided . Make una carry go ojare.

Anyhoo, Just leaving my Anglican Christmas eve service and heading home to celebrate christmas with the fam and loved ones. ×××××Merry Christmas Everyone××××

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by ELGREF(m): 2:26am On Dec 25, 2014
Awaited too long to see a woman that will love me, but everything is fake, no woman without money, I decide to go for man that love me without money,.......Bleep avaliable hole
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by phemybof(m): 2:28am On Dec 25, 2014
allocation to the state from over N3.8 billion to less
than N1.3 billion.
“The last federal allocation paid to the State of Osun
was the least in the whole of the federation and was
less than a third of what the state used to receive in
the first half of 2014.
“Between June and October, this year, the federal
allocation paid to Osun fell from over N3.8 billion to
less than N1.3 billion. But the state’s salary profile
alone is N3.6 billion every month.
“The Federal Government has not offered any
sensible explanation for this drastic drop leaving
room for reasonable speculation that the PDP is
taking its ‘pound of flesh’ in reprisal for the defeat it
suffered at the August 9 governorship election in
Osun State.
“Osun State in particular, is being made to suffer
because the state stood up to Federal Government
tyranny and voted against the PDP in the last August
9 governorship election. No matter the economic
terrorism of the Federal Government and the PDP,
the people of Osun shall remain unbowed to the evil
economic might of the PDP-led Federal Government,
which they are currently using to strangulate
workers in the State of Osun.
“In this season, when people are celebrating the
great advent of Jesus of Nazareth, the Federal
Government led by a so-called Christian is
entertaining himself with the agony of Nigerians who
are miserably suffering under the massive corruption
of the PDP that has left our economy comatose.”
“We shall celebrate in grand style when
‘Nebuchadinezzar’ shall craw on all fours into the
forest to suffer for his wickedness against Nigerians
including the progressive people of Osun,”
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Ilekeh(f): 2:33am On Dec 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Happiness can't be measured, so there's absolutely not relative about it. But I think it can be subjective though. However, I was alluding to infinite happiness, which is unattainable, since human wants are insatiable.

You're contradicting yourself. If happiness isn't quantitative/can't be measured, then how can you certainly say that there is no infinite happiness? You can't measure it, you have no data on it, you can only make assumptions based on........

But can happiness be qualitatively measured? You bet. And it has been analyzed as being dynamic, yet stable.

Like I said before, you don't know what infinite happiness is. Even if you try to define it, you'd be making a mockery of yourself. How can infinite happiness be gained when we don't know what it is?

We do know that, psychologically, each person has a happiness treadmill that stays constant and stable. The wheel will stay stable regardless of neg/pos events. I'm generally a happy person no matter what happens. I tend to bounce back, I smile/laugh a lot, and I'm more optimistic. It's not because I have/get everything I could ever want. I could say that I'm infinitely happy..... but I don't know what that means.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by bullabong(m): 2:40am On Dec 25, 2014
hensben:
Disgusting...*drops dead*
Please wake up......2015 is around d corner grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Ilekeh(f): 2:41am On Dec 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Stop shifting goal-post - this isn't about civilisation. It's liberalisation, due to a lax in restrictions on the lifestyle. There is absolutely no correlation between lifestyle, and civilisation.

It's like you're still unsure of what to type.
Shymmex, you keep mentioning civilization as if you live in a civilized world.
You can argue this point between you, yourself and your eleda.
Abi what/who will you use as an example?
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by molice: 2:41am On Dec 25, 2014
WELL BISI HAS HIS LIFE TO WASTE, ABI

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

You're contradicting yourself. If happiness isn't quantitative/can't be measured, then how can you certainly say that there is no infinite happiness? You can't measure it, you have no data on it, you can only make assumptions based on........

But can happiness be qualitatively measured? You bet. And it has been analyzed as being dynamic, yet stable.

Like I said before, you don't know what infinite happiness is. Even if you try to define it, you'd be making a mockery of yourself. How can infinite happiness be gained when we don't know what it is?

We do know that, psychologically, each person has a happiness treadmill that stays constant and stable. The wheel will stay stable regardless of neg/pos events. I'm generally a happy person no matter what happens. I tend to bounce back, I smile/laugh a lot, and I'm more optimistic. It's not because I have/get everything I could ever want. I could say that I'm infinitely happy..... but I don't know what that means.

Lol, ikeke-idi, infinite means: never ending. I think you should know that, that's just basic. Learn basic words! So, I didn't contradict myself. Evidently, when you said, "everyone deserves to be happy" based on his choice (context) - I was questioning the logic behind that. And can his choice actually give him infinite happiness?

Also, can you measure a short emotional state, that comes and goes, which is what happiness is? And how do you measure it?

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 25, 2014
darkjorse:
you mean "neither can I"

Wole Soyinka

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Acekidc4(m): 2:47am On Dec 25, 2014
qadeerkug:
u blind ain't u see it clear dat dis punks head re Gay's......@left side it male nd right side female'got me now

gringringrin
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

It's like you're still unsure of what to type.
Shymmex, you keep mentioning civilization as if you live in a civilized world.
You can argue this point between you, yourself and your eleda.
Abi what/who will you use as an example?

The word civilisation has been bastardised.

Lifestyle and civilisation have nothing in common.

Civilisation has more to do with human development and societal organisation. And a lifestyle that has been in existence since way before Anno Domini period, has absolutely nothing to do with civilisation, stop it.

Europe is the most "civilised" place on the planet - America still has about 100 years to catch up.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Ilekeh(f): 2:51am On Dec 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, ikeke-idi, infinite means: never ending. I think you should know that, that's just basic. Learn basic words! So, I didn't contradict myself. Evidently, when you said, "everyone deserves to be happy" based on his choice (context) - I was questioning the logic behind that. And can[b] his choice actually give him infinite happiness?
[/b]
Also, can you measure a short emotional state, that comes and goes, which is what happiness is? And how do you measure it?

What is basic about "infinite happiness"? What is infinite happiness?

You mentioned that is unmeasurable, yet you talk so certainly of its existence. You remind me of gullible Christians believing in a God that they cannot even see in a dream. The word "God" is so easy to define, yet so undefinable. Yet many base their daily living on this "God". Same case with "infinite happiness".

I see that the words "infinite happiness" sweet you pass palmwine, yet you don't know what it taste like.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! I wish them happiness........whatever it means to them.

[size=18pt]Be smart Shymmexx, we do not choose our sexuality. You don't get to choose. I don't get to choose. He didn't choose So it's not his choice. You're better than these uneducated bushmen on nl. [/size]

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Acekidc4(m): 2:52am On Dec 25, 2014
ELGREF:
Awaited too long to see a woman that will love me, but everything is fake, no woman without money, I decide to go for man that love me without money,.......Bleep avaliable hole

Chai! Bros dere is GOD oh!!! But datz totally Gross Bro!!!
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Ilekeh(f): 2:54am On Dec 25, 2014
SirShymex:

The word civilisation has been bastardised.

Case closed.

Even your definition of civilization is a bastardization of the word. Stop trying to shove your idea on a different lifestyle that is as normal as heterosexuality.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

What is basic about "infinite happiness"? What is infinite happiness?

You mentioned that is unmeasurable, yet you talk so certainly of its existence. You remind me of gullible Christians believing in a God that they cannot even see in a dream. The word "God" is so easy to define, yet so undefinable. Yet many base their daily living on this "God". Same case with "infinite happiness".

I see that the words "infinite sweet" you pass palmwine, yet you don't know what it taste like.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! I wish them happiness........whatever it means to them.

Infinte happiness = never ending happiness. That's just basic.

So, I'm still on point...you need to start learning basic words.

Please, leave religion out of it, and stop calling God's name in vain. I'm not into organised religion, but you're going off on a tangent again, stop it.

Yes, happiness exist. It's an emotion that comes and goes. However, can it be measured? And how can you measure it? That's all I'm asking you to explain.

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 25, 2014
abeg free the guy..... e sabi beta thing jooor

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

Case closed.

Even your definition of civilization is a bastardization of the word. Stop trying to shove your idea on a different lifestyle that is as normal as heterosexuality.

And how is my definition of civilisation, which is actually what civilisation is, a bastardisation of the word?

Anyway, it's liberalisation - a lax in restrictions. Conservative folks still have a problem with the lifestyle. However, that doesn't make them uncivilised. So, stop messing up words, to suit your own fantasies.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Ilekeh(f): 3:00am On Dec 25, 2014
SirShymex:

[size=18pt]Infinte happiness = never ending happiness. That's just basic.[/size]

So, I'm still on point...you need to start learning basic words.

Please, leave religion out of it, and stop calling God's name in vain. I'm not into organised religion, but you're going off on a tangent again, stop it.

Yes, happiness exist. It's an emotion that comes and goes. However, can it be measured? And how can you measure it? That's all I'm asking you to explain.

You obviously need to do some soul searching because you argue blindly.

Abeg tell us what infinite happiness is........ grin

In math, infinite is a symbol. What is infinite happiness?

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by SHOCK7(m): 3:02am On Dec 25, 2014
VickyyB:
Even if the white guy was to be straight, I would never fall for him. angry
What about he had bill gates money! wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:

You obviously need to do some soul searching because you argue blindly.

Abeg tell us what infinite happiness is........ grin

Lol, so part from your inability to comprehend everything I already posted to you, you lack the basic skills required to read simple words. Now, you're back to the old ikeke-idi. Thought you went a notch higher, but I was wrong. grin

Go back to my posts, and this time, read everything slowly, and carefully. And if you need further translation, I'm here to help.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) / Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.