Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (55249 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 26, 2014
America will know
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by beryl04(m): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2014
nobilis:

He has been HIV positive for a long time. It is not even a hidden thing. Yet inspite of that supposed "setback", he still has someone in his life who loves and cherishes him. Forget about whether his partner is a man or woman. Just concentrate on the fact that he has someone in his life who loves him just the way he is.

Isn't it a beautiful thing in itself?

Like I've said before, when we educate ourselves properly about an entity that we don't understand, then understanding dawns on us. And with that understanding comes awareness. It is a wonder that we have so many educated people in this country yet we are so blind. There are so many resources out there that talk about homosexuality. So many psychology books discuss it. Books on sexual behaviour, books on sexuality, and so many others. Why can't we just drop hatred for once and study? Why can't we stop "glorying" and rejoicing in our lack of understanding for this thing and actually try to understand it?

Even if you feel gay people need help, you can't help them by being hostile and antagonistic. You have to first of all understand what they're going through and what is happening to them. It is when you understand them, that you will understand the kind of help that can be rendered.

If you go to a doctor, you lay your complaints and he asks questions and conducts tests in order to understand what you're going thru. I wonder how you will feel if you go for HIV test, the result comes out positive and the doctor starts being hostile towards you and start berating for being sexually promiscuous, even without trying to find out if you were promiscuous or not.

Understanding our fellow human beings is the very first step to building a better world. And mark my words, if anything, it is not homosexuality that will destroy our world. Homophobia will. Homophobia is more destructive and devastating than homosexuality.

The words of a SAGE.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 26, 2014
D phuckee is d most stupeed of d 2.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by beryl04(m): 1:25am On Dec 26, 2014
GSKing:

Honeeeeeeeeey.... I missed you plenty plenty plenty smiley

*kisses*

Happy #worldselfieday grin

Same here dear.wish a nice and memorable holiday.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by osholuamhe: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2014
Can a round peg fit into a round peg?
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by cutey08(f): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=Crocz post=29161693]I can't believe a man would allow another man to drill him :honestly n its actually very disgusting
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by StevinMorgan(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
God will have many cases to judge on judgement day.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Crocz(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=cutey08 post=29219717][/quote]

grin Very!
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by ceaser: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
emmabest2000:

哈哈 .... grin
谁谢你了

طلاردتونبغت!!!!!!
لغقفندبننوتنمخابسساه!!!!!
لدطظت!٤؟٦٧٨٩١
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by donodion(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2014
Crocz:

Lolz...you sure? *raisesEyeBrow*

Thought the ladies like 'em

grin Wrong.Young women "act" like they dont mind hanging around gay guyz,but wait to see their reaction when gay guys becomes a little too close or friendly with their men.grin grin you will see metamorphosis of emotions In action.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by cococandy(f): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2014
donodion:

grin Wrong.Young women "act" like they dont mind hanging around gay guyz,but wait to see their reaction when gay guys becomes a little too close or friendly with their men.grin grin you will see metamorphosis of emotions In action.

Yes nobody wants her man snatched.
It is not about homophobia
It is about territorialism.
Just the same reaction one would expect if a lady comes too close to my man.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by donodion(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2014
cococandy:

Yes nobody wants her man snatched.
It is not about homophobia
It is about territorialism.
Just the same reaction one would expect if a lady comes too close to my man.
Exactly.Men with "incredible" feminine hormones who starts "ovulating" grin when they are within close proximities with other men they feel attracted to would suffer "the main woman's terrotorial brunt" just as it would with other heterosexual women milling around their men. grin grin

Sweerie..younger women equally sees gays as threats around their men.Better be safe than allow the "homosexual induced fantasy" becoming reality shey.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by cococandy(f): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2014
Well homosexuality is not a fantasy.
It is real .
And gay people are also real.
That's their reality.

I'm just saying . If a lady doesn't want a gay guy getting close to her man it is not because of homophobia.

Anyway I wouldn't even react badly to that except I suspect my man to be a closet homosexual.
If he is not gay why fear that he can be seduced by a gay?

donodion:

Exactly.Men with "incredible" feminine hormones who starts "ovulating" grin when they are within close proximities with other men they feel attracted to would suffer "the main woman's terrotorial brunt" just as it would with other heterosexual women milling around their men. grin grin

Sweerie..younger women equally sees gays as threats around their men.Better be safe than allow the "homosexual induced fantasy" becoming reality shey.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by donodion(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2014
cococandy:

Well homosexuality is not a fantasy.
It is real .
And gay people are also real.
That's their reality.

I'm just saying . If a lady doesn't want a gay guy getting close to her man it is not because of homophobia.

Anyway I wouldn't even react badly to that except I suspect my man to be a closet homosexual.
If he is not gay why fear that he can be seduced by a gay?

Ahhhh sweerie...have you worked or come across "beautiful" gay guys?? if not for emotional discipline and most prolly spiritual conviction....trust me when i say...its so easy to experiment homosexualism with thosee groups.

A beautiful gay guy could snatch a weak guy from his girlfriend at moments when theirs misunderstanding between the two.Ive seen first hand.

Just as teenegares experiments with cigarettes and drugs from the first feelers and gradually become hooked,thats how it often starts.

Gay guys somewhat also tend to have access to money.How, i dont know.To "blend" a straight guy who is currently struggling is as easy as snap of finger.These guys are alluring in their approach whenever they are attracted to their target o grin single or attached.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by beryl04(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2014
donodion:

Ahhhh sweerie...have you worked or come across "beautiful" gay guys?? if not for emotional discipline and most prolly spiritual conviction....trust me when i say...its so easy to experiment homosexualism with thosee groups.

A beautiful gay guy could snatch a weak guy from his girlfriend at moments when theirs misunderstanding between the two.Ive seen first hand.

Just as teenegares experiments with cigarettes and drugs from the first feelers and gradually become hooked,thats how it often starts.

Gay guys somewhat also tend to have access to money.How, i dont know.To "blend" a straight guy who is currently struggling is as easy as snap of finger.These guys are alluring in their approach whenever they are attracted to their target o grin single or attached.

u sound like u have a lot of experience in this gay thing.c'mon now boy,spill ,quit deceiving people here.u know more than u are telling.
just saying...
niccur, u are so gay or bisexual
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2014
hardeh89:
A big disgrace 2 human race. Hope he doesn't claim 2 be a 9ja cos we don disown am o

And what's so special about claiming 9ja? undecided
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by donodion(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2014
beryl04:

u sound like u have a lot of experience in this gay thing.c'mon now boy,spill ,quit deceiving people here.u know more than u are telling.
just saying...
niccur, u are so gay or bisexual

Oh so im now your boy cum niccur nde??

Keep an open mind and learn. " Simply cos its strange doesnt mean its evil......quote Odion"
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by beryl04(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
i hear ya!

it's strange cos it affects a minority of the population.the majority should learn more about them and come to ultimately accept them.
so no biggie ,don't judge ,keep an open mind and tolerate.

but guy i dey suspect u sha

Oh so im now your boy cum niccur nde??

Keep an open mind and learn. " Simply cos its strange doesnt mean its evil......quote Odion"
[/quote]
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by beryl04(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
masonkz:

And what's so special about claiming 9ja? undecided

help me ask that phoool oo,like there's anything to gain from being a citizen of this dungeon.

kids running around this place this days sha

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by alexx187(m): 2:05am On Dec 28, 2014
freezyprinzy:
wasted sperm disgrace 2 youruba nation...@deejacy2 na wa o u too hard na...

c all d ladies dy vex lmao
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
goshap:
sweet heart!, kindly report to yhur neighbourhood transformer, and receive a BIG HUG.

U can burst ur nyashhhh for all I care. U can even get another hole under....why I go spoil market for people wey dey sell pampers
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Drpaulse(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Closet gay.

I guess you did all this just for personal vendetta. tongue
Was told we learn err day...but our greatest limitations include ignorance. Ride on...
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by bisayooni(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Am sure if I am to be a serial killer am gonna be killing them gay fellows angry
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by bellabae(f): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
They for don use this one do menstruation

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.