Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (55246 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by afrika(f): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yoruba people again. Western education koko yekpa

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tufiakwa
No wonder tho ..only an oyibo couler follow you on that path .....smh

They gay and even brag about it now ...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
nobilis:
Wow!!
Page 7 and still counting.
Hmmm. People are here killing themselves while they're over there enjoying a wonderful Christmas.

It beats many people's imaginations, and it is difficult for some people to understand, how a man can see all the women all over the place and still "choose" to be with a fellow man. But I thought that the best cure for lack of understanding is to try and understand not hostility. Trying to understand why some people prefer to be with people of the same sex and cannot be with members of the opposite sex is what we should be doing.

When you don't understand something, the best response of a civilized mind is to study that something and try to make a head or tail out of it and not just dismissing that something and becoming antagonistic towards anything that has to do with it.

A fellow human being tells you he is sexually attracted to a person of same gender and cannot be aroused by a person of opposite sex. He tells you he has had such feelings for as long as he can remember. He tells you the number of prayers, fasting sessions, deliverance sessions and other things that he has done to "cure" himself. He tells you how dejected and depressed he feels about himself and his life sometimes. He tells you that it might be easier for him to commit suicide than to have sex with a girl. And even apart from his words, you can really see how deeply unhappy and sad he is. You see all these things and he tells you all these things but you find it so difficult to believe him.

But a book written more than 2000 years ago by desert dwellers tells you that the Red Sea was divided, tells you a donkey spoke, tells you that River Jordan stopped flowing, tells you that the Sun stood still, tells you that 5000 people, not counting women and children, were fed with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish and you have no iota of scruples believing such stories.

But even that same bible asks us:
How can we say we love God, whom we haven't seen, when we don't love our fellow brothers who we can see?

LMFAO. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

*following*

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
FrancisTony:
Lol. Reading page0-7 of this thread compelled me to comment. Hypocrisy is really a disease.
Welcome to Nigeria/Nairaland where;

Lmao! I'm out here.

Even hell-bound candidates are preaching. grin

I think God has cursed Nigeria. A country where children are raped and molested in sickening numbers, humans slaughter each other and sell the parts for magic spells, burn each other alive for stealing a chicken, and are capable of Satanistic levels of hatred for their own countrymen, because of ethnicity, religion, and even gender. And yet, they still believe they are the holiest.

Perhaps the colonists tricked Nigerians into actually worshipping Satan.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by iamord(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
MissMeiya:

I think God has cursed Nigeria. A country where children are raped and molested in sickening numbers, humans slaughter each other and sell the parts for magic spells, burn each other alive for stealing a chicken, and are capable of Satanistic levels of hatred for their own countrymen, because of ethnicity, religion, and even gender. And yet, they still believe they are the holiest.

still pondering @ the bold lines

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
LORDI:
I smell 14 year's in prison.

and u think its normal?
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by chykeJ: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Such a loser!..
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
beryl04:

of course u will dear!u are black and u;ve got a black brain.we understand.

i love this

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
NifemiOlu:

I absolutely agree I've a black brain. I'm sorry. My post was above your cognitive comprehension. I'm sorry. I just made a post, simple. You insulted. That doesn't show you're an intelligent member of Nairaland. Intelligent members of Nairaland argue their points sensibly without insult.

oooh so sensitive. if ud be so tolerant as u r sensitive there would be a difference in africa

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by iamord(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
voodoo85:

and u think its normal?
they are hypocrites! Very quick to come against anything tha threatening their religious standards but they are still dirty in their hearts!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
chykeJ:
Such a loser!..

christinme :DDDD do u at least know what bible says? what it says about tolerance and judgment ? cheesy oh u... another hypocrite christian cheesy
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by izuswift(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
The guy have been HIV positive for a long time
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by SHOCK7(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Thanks.... Merry xmas
U welcome, sorry don't celebrate but sending u a Pm! wink
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
iamord:
they are hypocrites! Very quick to come against anything tha threatening their religious standards but they are still dirty in their hearts!

true true. i don't see what that guy did to them personally that they judge him? did he shagggg them all ? than i would understand otherwise its no ones business who he is fuckiing.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
izuswift:

a lot of people hiv positive in the world regardless gay or straight

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by chykeJ: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
voodoo85:

christinme :DDDD do u at least know what bible says? what it says about tolerance and judgment ? cheesy oh u... another hypocrite christian cheesy
...okay, I was harsh, and 'm sorry
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
chykeJ:
...okay, I was harsh, and 'm sorry

i don't care if u r sorry because nor u offended me nor u insulted. but u r not the one who can judge.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by chykeJ: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
voodoo85:

i don't care if u r sorry because nor u offended me nor u insulted. but u r not the one who can judge.
.. Noted
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by NifemiOlu(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
voodoo85:

oooh so sensitive. if ud be so tolerant as u r sensitive there would be a difference in africa

Can't stop laughing. I'm an educated person so I know the hallmark of being intelligent is tolerance. He insulted me. I can get touchy right there. People should learn how to make arguments sensibly without insulting other people.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Seempliehuman(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Stupid ignorant moralists with their irrational fear and hate of homosexuals. The presence of gay does not cause inflation or cause you to lose your job. It dosent affect you in anyway so I wonder why you have a problem with it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Chris95(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
God!! Wat is dis?? embarassed
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by rinrin23(f): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
nobilis:
Wow!!
Page 7 and still counting.
Hmmm. People are here killing themselves while they're over there enjoying a wonderful Christmas.

It beats many people's imaginations, and it is difficult for some people to understand, how a man can see all the women all over the place and still "choose" to be with a fellow man. But I thought that the best cure for lack of understanding is to try and understand not hostility. Trying to understand why some people prefer to be with people of the same sex and cannot be with members of the opposite sex is what we should be doing.

When you don't understand something, the best response of a civilized mind is to study that something and try to make a head or tail out of it and not just dismissing that something and becoming antagonistic towards anything that has to do with it.

A fellow human being tells you he is sexually attracted to a person of same gender and cannot be aroused by a person of opposite sex. He tells you he has had such feelings for as long as he can remember. He tells you the number of prayers, fasting sessions, deliverance sessions and other things that he has done to "cure" himself. He tells you how dejected and depressed he feels about himself and his life sometimes. He tells you that it might be easier for him to commit suicide than to have sex with a girl. And even apart from his words, you can really see how deeply unhappy and sad he is. You see all these things and he tells you all these things but you find it so difficult to believe him.

But a book written more than 2000 years ago by desert dwellers tells you that the Red Sea was divided, tells you a donkey spoke, tells you that River Jordan stopped flowing, tells you that the Sun stood still, tells you that 5000 people, not counting women and children, were fed with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish and you have no iota of scruples believing such stories.

But even that same bible asks us:
How can we say we love God, whom we haven't seen, when we don't love our fellow brothers who we can see?

WISE WORDS!!
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by iamord(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
voodoo85:

true true. i don't see what that guy did to them personally that they judge him? did he shagggg them all ? than i would understand otherwise its no ones business who he is fuckiing.
I mean! A lot of blacks say same sex is western influence, if they research they will see that there have been people that practice same sex b4 the advent of the first westerners.. The best they could do if they really felt concerned and wanted to be of help is to rehabilitate and conduct studies as to why such occurs! Bunch of religious bigots when it comes to religion the fle muscles for God

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by chiogoezubem(f): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
MsPat:
*pukes on thier gay butts*

Dis one na adam and steve abi wetin?!
cheesy
MsPat:
*pukes on thier gay butts*

Dis one na adam and steve abi wetin?!

E tire me o!
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
So when is the wedding?
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by kenrish2(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
green card tin naija boys no go stop
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
MissMeiya:

It's really sad. The tribalism issue irks me the most. How can a group of people hold grudges against others based on ethnicity? Yet, on Sundays they claim to "love their neighbor".
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by DonGiovanni(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dem. Polife and officers no go come catch dis one. Na d poor pple dem dey catch arrest....
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by nobilis: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
izuswift:

He has been HIV positive for a long time. It is not even a hidden thing. Yet inspite of that supposed "setback", he still has someone in his life who loves and cherishes him. Forget about whether his partner is a man or woman. Just concentrate on the fact that he has someone in his life who loves him just the way he is.

Isn't it a beautiful thing in itself?

Like I've said before, when we educate ourselves properly about an entity that we don't understand, then understanding dawns on us. And with that understanding comes awareness. It is a wonder that we have so many educated people in this country yet we are so blind. There are so many resources out there that talk about homosexuality. So many psychology books discuss it. Books on sexual behaviour, books on sexuality, and so many others. Why can't we just drop hatred for once and study? Why can't we stop "glorying" and rejoicing in our lack of understanding for this thing and actually try to understand it?

Even if you feel gay people need help, you can't help them by being hostile and antagonistic. You have to first of all understand what they're going through and what is happening to them. It is when you understand them, that you will understand the kind of help that can be rendered.

If you go to a doctor, you lay your complaints and he asks questions and conducts tests in order to understand what you're going thru. I wonder how you will feel if you go for HIV test, the result comes out positive and the doctor starts being hostile towards you and start berating for being sexually promiscuous, even without trying to find out if you were promiscuous or not.

Understanding our fellow human beings is the very first step to building a better world. And mark my words, if anything, it is not homosexuality that will destroy our world. Homophobia will. Homophobia is more destructive and devastating than homosexuality.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
NifemiOlu:

Can't stop laughing. I'm an educated person so I know the hallmark of being intelligent is tolerance. He insulted me. I can get touchy right there. People should learn how to make arguments sensibly without insulting other people.

just don't die from the laugh . such ignorance . pfffffff grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
sunquiyahki:
The Popular Nigerian gay activist, Bisi Alimi has finally found love. He took to his Instagram to express his excitement on finding love while explaining that his new found love is the best gift he’s gotten in a long time . He shared photos of his new partner.

Source: www.36ng.com.ng/2014/12/21/nigerian-gay-activist-bisi-alimi-finds-love-shows-off-his-new-man-photos/

His lover must also be HIV positive. AIDS things...
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by beryl04(m): 12:31am On Dec 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

LMFAO. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

*following*

Sis, don't u just love that guy!
He's unarguably the most intelligent member of this forum.
As for that educated-illiterate shymex ,he needs to come back and preach more of that his pseudo-intellectualism since he loves Nigeria so much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.