Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Is That Craziest Thing You've Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Craziest Thing You've Done For Love? (630 Views)

Guy Talk: Whats The Craziest Thing You've Done Just To Hit The Punny? PICS +18 / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Craziest Thing You've Done For Love? by CuteEmma(f): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hi, Nairaland. I have had some peepz telling me the crazy things they've done for love. A lady told me how she slept with her husband's boss to get her guy out of the mess he managed to put himself in. I haven't done anything really crazy for love as I write this; that doesn't mean I won't should I find a good reason to. SO WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE DONE FOR LOVE? Come on now, let's hear it all!
Re: What Is That Craziest Thing You've Done For Love? by yorex2011: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
That lady tho undecided
Re: What Is That Craziest Thing You've Done For Love? by kingofpool: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
same here
Re: What Is That Craziest Thing You've Done For Love? by aristocrazzy: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
I use my last card to pay my girl's tuition fees.
But that was long ago, can't happen now.
Re: What Is That Craziest Thing You've Done For Love? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
wait lemme think...
Re: What Is That Craziest Thing You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
CuteEmma:
Hi, Nairaland. I have had some peepz telling me the crazy things they've done for love. A lady told me how she slept with her husband's boss to get her guy out of the mess he managed to put himself in. I haven't done anything really crazy for love as I write this; that doesn't mean I won't should I find a good reason to. SO WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE DONE FOR LOVE? Come on now, let's hear it all!
Slept with her man's boss to save his job ? Interesting
Re: What Is That Craziest Thing You've Done For Love? by taiwo005(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Let me ask google

Space booking...

Loading... 81%
Re: What Is That Craziest Thing You've Done For Love? by Afrok(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
The craziest thing I've done for love was to love back.
Re: What Is That Craziest Thing You've Done For Love? by Exjoker(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
I can't share my lady with another man just cause she wanted to bail me out

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Guiding Principles For Relationship In 2015 / 32 Yr Old Female Teacher Admits Having Sex With 18 Yr Old Student / Advice For Building Relationships That Are Healthy, Happy And Satisfying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.