Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,432 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (50299 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
There was this time that i was so obsessed with this guy,he was d son of my mum's friend , tho we weren't friends o, buh i had this huge crush on him and the guy was boarding at corona high then....

i thought of possible means on how to be friends with him , that could lead to a relationship, so i decided to start learning tailoring in his mum's shop since it was at d front of their house,Just so i could see him during the holidays ....i did it for three terms thinking he could look my way . until one day, he came home with 1 "over-made up" gurl, introduced her to me as his girlfriend and introduced me to hr as his mum's "apprentice"...choi choi choi....i swear na dat dae i stop d work

124 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Awww this is what I call super story that touches the heart u suppose don tell me before nah,but I no know say na because of me u come dey learn tailoring nah gringringrin

20 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hahahahahahaahaha. I've done a lot to get a gal attention but I think the highest one is the day I met a gal in a car park. I've already boarded and I was in the bus when she came. She was very beautiful, so I had to get her attention at all cost. Then came the opportunity. She bought a pure water sachet and drank half of it. As soon as she was about to throw it away, I reached out to her and I told her to please give me the remaining water. I gave her an excuse that I had 1 thousand naira note so I couldn't buy pure water. She gave it to me and was expecting me to clean the mouth befre drinking but I drank it without thinking. That was how we started talking. Foolish right? U no holy pass

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by crackhaus: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
I was too honest with her...very silly undecided

16 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Luvdbyursista(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Der was this girl i was having a huge crush on.I was well dressed on a particular day n i boarded an okada and as i passed,i saw ha n i noticed dat she didn't c me n i was almost close 2 my destination.I had 2 pretend lyk i 4got sumtin so she could see me. So d okada had 2 turn bck d.Dis tym she saw me n i was happy sha,bt i had 2 pay twice d normal transport fare for turning bck. Now she's my gf.

65 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
leavestory: Awww this is what I call super story that touches the heart u suppose don tell me before nah,but I no know say na because of me u come dey learn tailoring nah gringringrin
na bkus of u nau....*picks hm up nd flings hs naughty ass outta thread*....leavestory pls kum bk....you knw u havnt shared ur own o

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
EmmanuelIbeh: Hahahahahahaahaha. I've done a lot to get a gal attention but I think the highest one is the day I met a gal in a car park. I've already boarded and I was in the bus when she came. She was very beautiful, so I had to get her attention at all cost. Then came the opportunity. She bought a pure water sachet and drank half of it. As soon as she was about to throw it away, I reached out to her and I told her to please give me the remaining water. I gave her an excuse that I had 1 thousand naira note so I couldn't buy pure water. She gave it to me and was expecting me to clean the mouth befre drinking but I drank it without thinking. That was how we started talking. Foolish right? U no holy pass
geez! Abeg did u date d gurl aftawards?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Petitequeen:
na bkus of u nau....*picks hm up nd flings hs naughty ass outta thread*....leavestory pls kum bk....you knw u havnt shared ur own o
well well the siliest thing have done to get a girl attraction happened five years ago,I went to NIIT to do a professional course on software developing(IT related programs)and there was this chick she was doing web designing and because I wanted to get close to her even before asking her out I now decided to apply for another program which was web design so that I can get to know her very well but where GOD come catch me be say after I don pay for the new program two weeks after I started the program I just hear say the girl no dey do the program again,say she don travel out,as in e be like say make I cry,I waste money do another program because of her,I even try to follow the school management talk say make dem refund part of the money wey I pay for the web design program but dem no gree ooo,but luckily and un-luckily for me this same chick added me on facebook last two years and I was shocked how she got to know my facebook name and I was more shocked when she told me on facebook that she was having crush on me during that time but she did not know what to do.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
leavestory: well well the siliest thing have done to get a girl attraction happened five years ago,I went to NIIT to do a professional course on software developing(IT related programs)and there was this chick she was doing web designing and because I wanted to get close to her even before asking her out I now decided to apply for another program which was web design so that I can get to know her very well but where GOD come catch me be say after I don pay for the new program two weeks after I started the program I just hear say the girl no dey do the program again,say she don travel out,as in e be like say make I cry,I waste money do another program because of her,I even try to follow the school management talk say make dem refund part of the money wey I pay for the web design program but dem no gree ooo,but luckily and un-luckily for me this same chick added me on facebook last two years and I was shocked how she got to know my facebook name and I was more shocked when she told me on facebook that she was having crush on me during that time but she did not know what to do.
awwww....*in Oprah Winfrey's voice", ain't dat a touchn story?

5 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Sexbadoo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
stil xpectn 2 do my own silly tin....neva c d gal sha

9 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by martronilla: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
I put his moniker on my Signature

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Lionbite(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
Getting a girl attention hasnt been a problem for me. Infact girls seek my attention not the other way round

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by DonHummer(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
mine is commenting on this thread to get the OP's attention...

32 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nomski0(f): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
EmmanuelIbeh: Hahahahahahaahaha. I've done a lot to get a gal attention but I think the highest one is the day I met a gal in a car park. I've already boarded and I was in the bus when she came. She was very beautiful, so I had to get her attention at all cost. Then came the opportunity. She bought a pure water sachet and drank half of it. As soon as she was about to throw it away, I reached out to her and I told her to please give me the remaining water. I gave her an excuse that I had 1 thousand naira note so I couldn't buy pure water. She gave it to me and was expecting me to clean the mouth befre drinking but I drank it without thinking. That was how we started talking. Foolish right? U no holy pass
Lwkmd!
Rotflmao. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Petitequeen:
geez! Abeg did u date d gurl aftawards?
I never had the chance to date her. she too like travel
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2013

LOL!

Hope you got her digits? wink
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by gomis(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Petitequeen: awwww....*in Oprah Winfrey's voice", ain't dat a touchn story?
****yimu***

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
DonHummer: mine is commenting on this thread to get the OP's attention...
lolz...u just did

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lionbite: Getting a girl attention hasnt been a problem for me. Infact girls seek my attention not the other way round
hw doz dat concern us...mtcheeew...

17 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
EmmanuelIbeh:
I never had the chance to date her. she too like travel
awww
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Saraha1(f): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
I have crush on a guy , but this guy no even notice all my green light.

14 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sarah a: I have crush on a guy for good 8years , but this guy no even notice all my green light.Just last year I gave up on him.
awwwwww no vex u hear!!!!!***removes his handkerchief ***cleaning her wet eyes* grin

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mine was a very pathetic one!! I met d gal in d cab. A very pretty lady oh . I was so busy racking ma brains on ao I go kolet number bur unfortunately for me d gal dropped @ ha own bus stop 3 minutes after. I entered ...as she sropped she was having a disagreement between. D lady and d driver on d amount she paid sha...,d tin reached a stage d driver was bou slapping d. Gal ...,na xo I vex commot from ma seat I go tackle d driver ..I slappd him doing all ds so dah I will turn to a SUPERMAN. In front of d gal ...as I finishd. Wit d driver. Na xo I loookd bk to check for d. GaL I dey fight. For oh ...""Lo and behold dir was no sign of ds GAL ...I was like WTF so I wasted ma efforts lasan. ... To add salt to ma injury d driver and d rest of d passengers laffd @ me like I was a MUMU ....ayam still searchn for d gal up to ds moment. Aniways ...cos ma 2nd name is MAJIYAGBE .....

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Iaz93: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sarah a: I have crush on a guy for good 8years , but this guy no even notice all my green light.Just last year I gave up on him.
shockedshockedshockedshocked 8 years!!!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kilode ?? Na so d guy fine reach ni??so u rejected. So many guys during dah 8 yrs because of one guy ....baby mi na yhu dem suppose kal IYAAFIN of OYO[on your own}}
Sarah a: I have crush on a guy for goonod 8years , but this guy no even notice all my green light.Just last year I gave up on him.

10 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by hotmolo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Front page tins jor
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by IAMBREEZY: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
I had to stalk her every single minute smiley

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by IAMBREEZY: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
I had to stalk her every single minute ain't that strange smiley
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by hotmolo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
shakur07: Mine was a very pathetic one!! I met d gal in d cab. A very pretty lady oh . I was so busy racking ma brains on ao I go kolet number bur unfortunately for me d gal dropped @ ha own bus stop 3 minutes after. I entered ...as she sropped she was having a disagreement between. D lady and d driver on d amount she paid sha...,d tin reached a stage d driver was bou slapping d. Gal ...,na xo I vex commot from ma seat I go tackle d driver ..I slappd him doing all ds so dah I will turn to a SUPERMAN. In front of d gal ...as I finishd. Wit d driver. Na xo I loookd bk to check for d. GaL I dey fight. For oh ...""Lo and behold dir was no sign of ds GAL ...I was like WTF so I wasted ma efforts lasan. ... To add salt to ma injury d driver and d rest of d passengers laffd @ me like I was a MUMU ....ayam still searchn for d gal up to ds moment. Aniways ...cos ma 2nd name is MAJIYAGBE .....

Hahaha. No b small tin. She no cum evn send u
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Am tellln u d gal wicked make she wait to say thank u bro she no wait ...
hotmolo:
Hahaha. No b small tin. She no cum evn send u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda And Van Vicker In Bathtub Together - Photo / I Am In Love With My Bestie / Funny Toasting Lines!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.