Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion (16281 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by jojosan: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
are churches supposed to be taxed? www.infodailies.com

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by iamord(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
Members will you let this people ridicule you like this Oya come and defend god my friend

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by anonimi: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
joseph1832:
Protest not o ye multitude for your salaries hav e been use to pay your tithes, sow seeds and partner with Rhapsody of realities on your behalf.

grin grin grin

I guess one must be a confirmed mumu who is too LAZY mentally to read, study & understand the Bible to follow these scammers who parade themselves as gods to their clueless followers. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by yuio22: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
sad

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by joseph1832(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

grin grin grin

I guess one must be a confirmed mumu who is too LAZY mentally to read, study & understand the Bible to follow these scammers who parade themselves as gods to their clueless followers. angry
You stole the words right from my thumbs.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by SeanT10: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Picture of the locked TV station or it's a lie
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by Orikinla(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
[size=18pt]
frosbel:
Did Pastor Jerry Curls Christ forget about this scripture ;

"Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law." - Romans 13:8
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by timota(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
onitshaigbo:
"TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED!" - GOD ALMIGHTY

This government is inviting disasters on itself.
which annointed did Jesus not pay tax in the Bible

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by onatisi(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
habiolah:
am I the only one that saw that the workers themselves said pst Chris probably does not know? abi wetin you want this man to do?
there is no way he won't know that workers haven't been paid. Don't forget majority of the workers will be from his church. And besides that is a multimillion naira project not 100k naira . I think the point is the tv just wasn't making enough to even pay workers talkless of paying taxes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by iGeneral: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Oyakhilome and fraud shaaaaaaa undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by texazzpete(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

Nice try angry
I thought since these charlatans-in-cassock claim to be gods they are all-knowing, so

You are the deluded person who needs to have his head examined by a psychiatrist, preferably!
Watch your mouth ko, watch your anus ni sad

Now this Is the anonimi of old that I've missed grin

All these sheep trying to absolve their Pastor of any blame. No way he isn't aware. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by texazzpete(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
habiolah:
am I the only one that saw that the workers themselves said pst Chris probably does not know? abi wetin you want this man to do?

The workers are probably sheep like you na.
Who else will allow themselves to be owed for nearly 10 months or so before taking matters into their own hands?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by benedictac(f): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
nickydof:
The pastor might not be aware of this development. Right thinking, get across to him and I am sure the issues will be resolved. For those raining abuses on the paster, remember that even when king soul in the scriptures derailed, david still gave him the honour. Watch your mouths!!!!

who be this one?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by iamrockyofficial(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=vooks post=29167182]
PastorKun,
That's funny.
Oral Roberts once claimed to have had a vision of a hospital. The hospital was supposed to be self sustaining and actually defray church expenses. It turned out to be anything but that. It was a black hole that sucked funds from the church! Employees went unpaid,others resigned..finally he threw in the towel and shut the damn thing.

While business failure is not something to mock people with, these church enterprises are usually hyped as God ordained.members actually pay into them. This dishonesty Is my only gripe

[/quote do u know oral Roberts was a freemason till death. I laugh at todays Christians

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by iamrockyofficial(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
onitshaigbo:

. *Brainwash alert*

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by symbianDON(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
it's really a pity what Christians of these days have become......from the responses I have read on this thread, it shows how so-called Christians love to rejoice at the seeming limitations of other denominations different from theirs. I find it rather disturbing. what has happened to being our brother's keeper. even if you aren't completely in agreement with the teachings of a certain denomination, you must not condemn that denomination. judge not........that is what the bible teaches. leave the judgement to God. as far as I know, God through the Holy Spirit is working in different denominations....because these are just denominations....there is, but, only one church which is the body of Christ. that being said, the so-called infinity tv doesn't even belong to Christ Embassy!! funny how people just always want to mock God and still turnaround and claim to love Him.....smh

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by anonimi: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
texazzpete:

Now this Is the anonimi of old that I've missed grin

All these sheep trying to absolve their Pastor of any blame. No way he isn't aware. Rubbish.

My dear, I fully understand what you have not said grin
Be rest assured that even though it may not be obvious, my other battle that we seem to disagree about is very related to the one on this thread.

By God's grace, we shall overcome.
#Nuff-Said.

Back to the trenches.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by iamrockyofficial(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
nickydof:
The pastor might not be aware of this development. Right thinking, get across to him and I am sure the issues will be resolved. For those raining abuses on the paster, remember that even when king soul in the scriptures derailed, david still gave him the honour. Watch your mouths!!!!
this does not apply to my likes that don't consider them all as pastors... So guess what?? Am freeeeeeee!!!!! Free to talk what I like.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by anonimi: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
joseph1832:
You stole the words right from my thumbs.

Chai, why you dey call me thief na? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by goodjack(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
jhjfhhj
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by nora544: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
onatisi:
there is no way he won't know that workers haven't been paid. Don't forget majority of the workers will be from his church. And besides that is a multimillion naira project not 100k naira . I think the point is the tv just wasn't making enough to even pay workers talkless of paying taxes

What is with the money he brought outside of nigeria he keep on an island that he didnot n eed to pay tax.

I read this about him, I feel it must be cayman Island where his money is.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by habiolah(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
texazzpete:

The workers are probably sheep like you na.
Who else will allow themselves to be owed for nearly 10 months or so before taking matters into their own hands?

you, be goat? (if I be Sheep, that is)
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Aprime:
I ask again; Is Oyakhilome still a pastor?
pastor is a title bro nothing more

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by akpumping7720(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
onitshaigbo:

Ok naa. Even Jesus Christ pays tax so Which disaster are they inviting?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by eyinjuege: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

Nice try angry
I thought since these charlatans-in-cassock claim to be gods they are all-knowing, so

You are the deluded person who needs to have his head examined by a psychiatrist, preferably!
Watch your mouth ko, watch your anus ni sad

Pls, take it easy. We all can actually converse without insulting each other. undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by anonimi: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
eyinjuege:

Pls, take it easy. We all can actually converse without insulting each other. undecided

I was only giving out a very measured response to his insult:

nickydof:
Watch your mouths!!!!

When trouble sleep, make yanga no go wake am up grin

#Shikena
#Lobatan
#Finito
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by otiigba1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
goodjack:
This nigga is holding millions of people spiritual hostage. I don't blame him "Mugu fall Aroba chop" People work for you and you don't care to pay them. You still collect millions from them as tithe and offering every day by day by creating yourself to them as a demi god and instilling fear into their mindset.
I have one of his members as a mistress. She is seriously in chains of this man. Everything this nigga does for her is good. Well I have dumped her ass for begging me to put her in a family way that she is ready to be my second wife. One other nigga so much loves her but she said she prefer a married bluk like me.
I was in a vehicle travelling to owerri when I over the beautiful girl sitting next to me telling someone on phone that her friend used 2.5 million she got in a way best known to her to pay tithe to this rich hair frying guy. God save all of us.
Rubbish talk
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by ideology(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
kelvine:
I knew this would make front page making me first to comment. Here I am modifying my response but then my personal belief forbids me from expressing my opinion on the case in question,it is not in my place to celebrate or condemn the lapses in any ministry. The lesson for us Christians is to know God personally so that the ''errors'' of our mentors or spiritual leaders won't make us fall short of God's glory.

Merry Christmas Nairalanders.
God bless you with more wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion by BinghiNya(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
These christians won't stop amazing me, even after deceiving people to tithe physical cash, they are still owing. Christianity is just falsehood, ifa priests won't do these stuffs, pay up before sango strikes you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N300K Church Money Turns To Paper In Jos / Difference Between Traditional Paganism And Abrahamic Monotheism / Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.