Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze (3917 Views)

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - / 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
kakakent:

And shagari was?
I am not your personal historian. Pick up a book and dig your archives.

Gosh, I don't understand why y'all Nigerians are so mentally lazy.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by orimsamsam(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Let see how this work out.
Pdp was the first party to play religious politics. Naw u ave started tribal politics.
The igbos have naw told the yorubas to fight for there right. The yorubas naw have an interest (osinbanjo) to protect

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
What is the name of this phantom Ibo boy that was killed for smoking dope and how come nobody heard about it till today when these divisive, hateful men decided to open their filthy mouths?
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by docsholz(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tribal politics is the name of the game, failed nation
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by justin87: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
For all I no I ll never give my vote to somone who over throw a democratic goverment;some one who believe in makng dis country ungovernable,some one who think its his birth right to rule nigeria, I can never vote gmb ,jonathan might nt be perfect yes bt who treaten dis country with blood shed? Buharia d same person dat created boko haran nah turn around to tell nigerians dat he wants to provide security for us ,Jonathan till apc provide a better candidate for now I dnt think d made d rit choice ,am urging all christian to vote for jonathan let all spiritual leader start now to educate dia member to get d voters card nd make it mandetary for all menbers to vote JONATHAN if d still wt to worship in dia churchs and sleep in dia homes witout fear of boko haran

6 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
justin87:
For all I no I ll never give my vote to somone who over throw a democratic goverment;some one who believe in makng dis country ungovernable,some one who think its his birth right to rule nigeria, I can never vote gmb ,jonathan might nt be perfect yes bt who treaten dis country with blood shed? Buharia d same person dat created boko haran nah turn around to tell nigerians dat he wants to provide security for us ,Jonathan till apc provide a better candidate for now I dnt think d made d rit choice ,am urging all christian to vote for jonathan let all spiritual leader start now to educate dia member to get d voters card nd make it mandetary for all menbers to vote JONATHAN if d still wt to worship in dia churchs and sleep in dia homes witout fear of boko haran
Your darling innocent Goodluck Jonathan has just refused to sign an undertaken that he won't promote or encourage violence regardless of the outcome of the Presidential Elections, while Mr.Buhari has agreed to sign.

What is GEJ planning?

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by HzRF(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
usibengate:
The maturity and sense the south West has that the south East is lacking always make the presidency elude them. As it stands now, south East is the only zone that has not produce a president in this country and if the trend continues, I'm sorry they may not get it. PppSome of it include

1 They thought they can win the presidency without the north or rest of the zones. Too much hate for the North won't help the zone

2 They talk too much and say so much rubbish against other zones

3 It is too clear whose side they belong. They don't know how to skimme and play along with who they don't like

4 They play too much politics of sentiment, tribal, religious, and lack issue based campaign.

5 They don't like them selves. Quarrel over which state will produce the presidential candidate. For 1 position 30-50 aspirants will emerge
Who got raped the most igbos or hausas
Upon producing the highest of numbers of leaders in this country
They are still moving to and fro in illiteracy like current in a close circuit
Buhari, El-Rufai, Kwankwaso, nd others are their children not educated
They see this and they are still blindly following them while hating on the 1 that want to liberate them
They have the "best" standard of living while atiku was busy bribing enormously to win primaries.. They see this and will say sai Buhari sai atiku

Pls who got raped the most pls
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Yeye dey smell, Jonathan is an otueke man, this people likes "attachy" no be small!
Anyways, how has GEJ better your lives?
The only viable thing I could have point at, is now a seaport instead of Airport!
People have been brainwashed big time.
#GMB 2015, the fisherman is going back to otueke in 2015.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by mazzi: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
usibengate:
South-east will suffer for this their triber politice, when bros Jonathan finishes his tenure power goes back to the north. They will be living in anguish if expecting PDP to hand them power come 2019.
u are mad!listen,an average igbo man doesn't give a huk abt who rules,all he demand is enabling enviroment to enhance his business pursuit

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by funkiebully: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
vedaxcool:
APC has a Nigerian Agenda , not an ethnic agenda.

APC has hausa n Yoruba agenda. No wonder yorubas are already sucking buhari balls.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by theV0ice: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
funkiebully:

APC has hausa n Yoruba agenda. No wonder yorubas are already sucking buhari balls.

Like you've already choked and are puking on Jona's own right?

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Yeske2(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
They finally came out, old fools always flying to Abuja to grease their palms. Anyway, who listens to them these days.
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by funkiebully: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
orimsamsam:
Let see how this work out.
Pdp was the first party to play religious politics. Naw u ave started tribal politics.
The igbos have naw told the yorubas to fight for there right. The yorubas naw have an interest (osinbanjo) to protect

Shut ur mouth.

Yorubas are very tribalistic That's y they smuggled in osibanjo a political novice as apc vp against popular candidates like rochas, amechi, n oshiomole, no wonder almost all yoruba are now campaigning for apc.

Yorubas wud av dumped apc if the vp candidate was not yoruba.

U tribalists will pay for ur tribal politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
You want your thread to trend real hard?

Make sure it contains Igbo and any other thing.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by kheart(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
hahahaha how many APC govnors dey east and how many dey south/west? U guys re still learners sha
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by MayorofLagos(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
As Nigerians prepare for 2015 general elections, the Igbo apex ruling body, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said yesterday that the All Progressives Congress, (APC) has no Igbo agenda, vowing 90 percent of Igbo would vote for President Goodluck Jonathan.

Honestly, we would prefer Igbo vote 100% for Jonathan.
The only thing we want from Igbo is your donation....you can cast your vote for Jona, we are comfortable with that.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Energito: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
berem:
Comments from a brainwashed fool! You want to vote Jonathan because he was nicknamed "Azikiwe" by his mother therefore he has Igbo blood.
Like seriously? Mtscheeew!!!
is it not time for you to see that Apc doesn't have igbos at heart?you and your brother from imo were shouting VP for okorocha but what happen atlast?they give it to yrouba and you want me to vote that?over my dead body rather GEJ till Nigeria break up.

4 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by funkiebully: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
With this declaration, expect 2011 voting pattern in south east. it's over for buhari and apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
funkiebully:
With this declaration, expect 2011 voting pattern in south east. it's over for buhari and apc.
yeah, southeast can really be dangerous when it comes to voting, 2011 election is an example.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Energito: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Now am fully convinced on APC's choice of a SW VP, igbos would have spoilt everythin cool
this is where you lied because many igbos were waiting for Apc to zone vp to south east but Apc spoilt everything.that show the level of hate they have for igbos.meanwhile is GEJ till nigeria break.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by theV0ice: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Energito:
this is where you lied because many igbos were waiting for Apc to zone vp to south east but Apc spoilt everything.that show the level of hate they have for igbos.meanwhile is GEJ till nigeria break.

Pls stop lying. were you ever thinking of voting for APC even if Father Iwene Tansi was the flagbearer? What were your comments when Rochas ported to APC?

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by funkiebully: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
customized13:
yeah, southeast can really be dangerous when it comes to voting, 2011 election is an example.

I tell u. Ohaneze has taken it's rightful place when it comes to advising igbos on voting power.

They waited to swere if apc would consider igbos but it's obvious the two tribes pushing for social bc of their interest are blind.

Now ohaneze has made their stand known. Apc shud not waste their money, we are with pdp.
Fvck apc, tifinubu and his tribal brain.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by kakakent: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
I am not your personal historian. Pick up a book and dig your archives.

Gosh, I don't understand why y'all Nigerians are so mentally lazy.
Lols stop trying to cover up for ur gmb now am lazy for saying the truth
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by funkiebully: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Energito:

Gbam.

Remember at a point ohaneze said they have not decided on who to support, they waited for apc to conclude their convention, it was then obvious tinubu was playing ethnic card thinking He is smart. Any igbo that vvotes apc need his head examined.
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by kakakent: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Your darling innocent Goodluck Jonathan has just refused to sign an undertaken that he won't promote or encourage violence regardless of the outcome of the Presidential Elections, while Mr.Buhari has agreed to sign.

What is GEJ planning?
Guy u can lie
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by theV0ice: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
funkiebully:

Gbam.

Remember at a point ohaneze said they have not decided on who to support, they waited for apc to conclude their convention, it was then obvious tinubu was playing ethnic card thinking He is smart. Any igbo that vvotes apc need his head examined.

They waited until the alerts of their share of the 22Billion naira campaign money came in and....voila they received inspiration to re-annoint GEJ wink I guess he'll adopt ojukwu now in addition to the azikiwe he had before.

How many resolutions of the Ohaneze do Igbos adhere to? Have they consulted with their rivals, MASSOB? In the coming elections, Some Igbos will vote GMB, Some Hausas will vote GEJ. There's nothing any ethnic champion or jingoist can do about it.

Go and vote yours and may the best candidate win

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
They have , you just chose to ignore it.

Ekwueme was as corrupt as they come. At a time when Naira was one of the best currencies in the world, he had unexplainable Millions of Naira stashed in his home and bank accounts when he was arrested. Investigations also revealed he bought numerous homes and hotels during his time as V.P that was not commensurate with his salary or his worth before he became the #2 man of the country.
Where did buhari children school?
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:16am On Dec 25, 2014
kakakent:

Guy u can lie
See why I said you should stop being lazy.
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:19am On Dec 25, 2014
The Presidency said on Tuesday that there was no need for President Goodluck Jonathan to heed the suggestion by a former Minister of External Affairs, Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi, to sign an agreement to restrain supporters against violence during the 2015 general elections.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, said this in an interview with our correspondent.

Abati was asked to respond to a call by Akinyemi that Jonathan and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), should sign an undertaking that they would control their supporters against violence before, during and after the election.

He said, “The President does not need to sign an agreement for him to achieve something that he is fully committed and of which he has been very consistent.

“Free, fair and credible elections constitute one of the major legacies of this administration for which President Jonathan is proud of.

“He proved the point in the conduct of the 2011 general elections and it is public knowledge that every election that has been conducted under President Jonathan’s watch has been successful, free, fair and credible.

“Even when it is an election which the opposition is the winner, he has always been the first to congratulate the opposition.

“In his messages to Nigerians as the head of the nation, he has always called on the professional political class and the society in general to eschew violence because for him, he has always said that nobody’s blood is worth his ambition.”

Abati said people like Akinyemi and other Nigerians should be worried about those who had openly threatened fire and brimstone over the elections.

He said, “The people that we should be worried about are the people who have been openly threatening fire and brimstone over an election that they have not yet participated.

“You were in this country when one character said that they will form a parallel government. You were in this country when another character said that heaven will fall if they do not win the election.

“You were in this country when some characters claimed that they have already set up a cabinet over an election which they have not yet participated.”

Copyright PUNCH.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-wont-sign-anti-violence-agreement-presidency/

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by MayorofLagos(m): 4:46am On Dec 25, 2014
hurricaneChris:
Till this moment, no APC goon on Nairaland has explained why Buhari threw Dr. Ekwueme (the VP) into Kirikiri. And left Shagari (the President) in a well furnished apartment, calling it house arrest.

Has PDP given explanation why they removed Ekwueme as presidential candidate and crowned Obasanjo in his place?
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by MayorofLagos(m): 4:49am On Dec 25, 2014
Energito:
is it not time for you to see that Apc doesn't have igbos at heart?you and your brother from imo were shouting VP for okorocha but what happen atlast?they give it to yrouba and you want me to vote that?over my dead body rather GEJ till Nigeria break up.

they did not give it to Yoruba. Yoruba earned it!

Do you know how party primaries work and what delegates are empowered to do?

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 25, 2014
APC has isl@mic agenda.
They want to hand Nigeria over to Saudi Arabia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Organised Scam Called Naptin. / Britain To Provide £6.7M To Rehabilitate IDP Victims / Tonyebarcanista's Apology To Igbos,acceptance And The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.