Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls (769 Views)

Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by Calebosko(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Stupidity of the highest order commonly seen
among most of our Men
*Men are the most stupid creature on earth
(some sha; excluding me).
1...A Girl will accept your friend request on
Facebook, and you will go back to thank Her.
#mtcheew
2...She will upload a pic, before the next two
seconds; you will be seeing 50-300 likes, and
500 comments. But if na man upload, na
manage you go see 2 likes
and 1-2 comments.
3...She will just pass you without greeting you.
And the idiot will like to
look back (what are you looking at? ).
4...You and a Girl will be treking; she will be at
your front. And this idiot
will come from nowhere to ride her home,
without even knowing her (and e
go leave the other guy make e dey sweat
dey go house ).
5..She will beg you for money, you will run
round to go and borrow(and you go
forget ur broda wey dey beg for money since
last year ). Too bad o!!
Abeg my guys wake up now...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Lol, I'm awake dude!

Took the red pill a long time ago.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by Cheadiva(f): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
We knw!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
You are on Point jare!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by Tallesty1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
You are silly if you don't know why they do that.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
That's how the world Is;

A girl will type LOL and get 10 likes.
A guy will type LMAO and get 2 shares. 1 Insult.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Another female bashing thread grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by quivah(f): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
I hate those that fall into no 1 category...!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by LORDI(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Men will always be men.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by okotv(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
it not easy to be a man
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by ronald4lif(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
I am guilty of 3 and 4, was a culprit of 1 and 2 as well but that was when men were boys, the 5th one is a no to the affirmative
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by chimerase2: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wetin vex me for pple way I dey follow nah
One yeye gal like dat typed K
U can't believe dat de iidiott shared de K angry

Tell me wetin dey der to share angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by Janeify(f): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
#Yawns#
Interesting grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by lilmax(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
It's called stupidity
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by Baddestguyp(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
op I do none of that shìt
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by marieolae(f): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
love can do it.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Men Are More silly Than Girls by petrov10: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
The number 5

It happened to me not too long ago
Kai I hated myself afterwards

I swear. It won't happen ever again

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity / 3 Powerful Ways Dating Gurus Make Their Girls Believe In Them / Help A Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.