Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,322 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! (2440 Views)

This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) / Oge Okoye Shares New Year Photo In Happy Mood Amidst Husband-Snatching Drama / Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Amelian:
HahahahAhahahhahah..... You no well, true true... Now I understand grin
Mums are not always right, even when they mean well.. So dear, Go check yourself up, in a hospirul tongue... Let d doctor check u up, professionally.. Abi your mum na doctor ni?

A highly qualified Nurse. I call her my doctor because we rarely visit the clinic except on emergencies.

Its OK. I wont bother you with my *coughs* again.

What do you want as a new year gift? So, I can prepare it on time.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2014
That sounds good.. cheesy.... A newyear gift? Hmmm any cool phone gadget n accessories will do for me.. I have bb already.. Possibly a cool android grin..

What say you? tongue

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Amelian:
That sounds good.. cheesy.... A newyear gift? Hmmm any cool phone gadget n accessories will do for me.. I have bb already.. Possibly a cool android grin..

What say you? tongue

Anything for you dear.

Search for "Initialize" on NL and check for the best phone specs or would you like to jumia or konga it.

Your choice.

Am waiting.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Wow! For real U r not joking right? shocked

Hmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm
Ok o, I will check konga and see what they have be fu cking right back!
Mehn, I hope this is real , no be gobe grin grin ; give me some minutes , lemme check... No harm in giving u a benefit of doubt. grin

Here we go.. Brb
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2014
have seen one I like Nokia XL/ dual sim /yellow smiley

so how will it be? I know u can order worldwide to lagos, Nigeria....but where will u order it from? are u in nija?
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2014
Amelian:
have seen one I like Nokia XL/ dual sim /yellow smiley

so how will it be? I know u can order worldwide to lagos, Nigeria....but where will u order it from? are u in nija?

I wouldn't advice you to go for Nokia XL. Its not even up to 1g ram.

There are sexier phones that you can get cheaper than that.

..innojo, elephone, ..Take advantage of NL ..enter phone section. ..Ask initialize, which phone to buy with XL budget and he will offer free advice even if you don't buy from him ..or simply check his thread ..

Am waiting.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2014
oh ok, brb.....will check initialize smiley
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2014
Your right! Initialize has very good phones wit more gigs and accessories. I like elephone G5, same price range wit nokia xl... I go for elephone G5!.. Will buy from him

So what's the next step cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Amelian:
Your right! Initialize has very good phones wit more gigs and accessories. I like elephone G5, same price range wit nokia xl... I go for elephone G5!.. Will buy from him

I know say if you reach initialize shop, you no go comot again without buying from him. Sharp marketer.

How much be the phone?

Price am well well o.

The guy just dey dash out phone this Christmas.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by initialize(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
dunkem21:

Anything for you dear.

Search for "Initialize" on NL and check for the best phone specs or would you like to jumia or konga it.

Your choice.

Am waiting.

#Salutes#

Thank you sir!
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by initialize(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Amelian:

You're so right! smiley

The next step is to call, text or whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473 then we can transact. wink

I'm in the mood too, on my way to the beach cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
dunkem21:

I know say if you reach initialize shop, you no go comot again without buying from him. Sharp marketer.

How much be the phone?

Price am well well o.

The guy just dey dash out phone this Christmas.

I thot u r getting the phone for me? As a new year gift, wey only you talk wit your mouth o shocked

Why would I go 2 his shop and price the phone? cool.. Or I place gun for ya forehead when making the promise?.. cool
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
And dunkem21, u just fall my hand grin..... Lol.... Who sells phones for a living and dashes it out on christmas season..

Yepaa! See Gobe! grin
But as waffi babe.. cool , we no dey carry last..

Be a man jorr, dunkem21 and fulfil your promise... *shakes head and watches on like nkem owoh*.... Really grin
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Amelian:
And dunkem21, u just fall my hand grin..... Lol.... Who sells phones for a living and dashes it out on christmas season..

Yepaa! See Gobe! grin
But as waffi babe.. cool , we no dey carry last..

Be a man jorr, dunkem21 and fulfil your promise... *shakes head and watches on like nkem owoh*.... Really grin

Waffi babes too show themselves shoo. Una body dey hot o.

If you did the assignment well, you wouldnt even buy elephone. He has juaiyu abi how dem dey call am again and he gives out gift to his loyal customers.

I have not said I will not buy the phone for you. Whats a phone to a pretty chic like you.

Just take time and get a good deal. New year still far small. shocked

I should be grateful you didn't ask for a car cheesy

Thanks for the attention and understanding.

Off to the beach.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
dunkem21:

Waffi babes too show themselves shoo. Una body dey hot o.

If you did the assignment well, you wouldnt even buy elephone. He has juaiyu abi how dem dey call am again and he gives out gift to his loyal customers.

I have not said I will not buy the phone for you. Whats a phone to a pretty chic like you.

Just take time and get a good deal. New year still far small. shocked

I should be grateful you didn't ask for a car cheesy

Thanks for the attention and understanding.

Off to the beach.

Dunkem21, kai see sense! Well, for starters am not Initialize's customer. I don't know him, he doesn't know me, and u say he gives free gifts to his customers?
Well am not his customer, YOU are cheesy
Am not ready 2 buy a phone or make a deal on one for a lesser price?
I will gladly wait for u 2 meet wit him, as u know him and do d needful.. Am in no hurry dear.. Am a patient bird, as long as your sincere.

Talking about car? I have one already wink and trust me, am content wit it.. Aint easy maintaining a car. So dear, don't go that far..
Ipad? I have wink
Laptop? I have wink

That's why I chose something cheap 2 get.. smiley

I can wait for u... Just few days 2 newyear, cool smiley

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
To clear the air, Amelian, Am not the guy's customer either and I dont know him personally but I view his threads and customer feedbacks. Same with other guys that do genuine business on this forum. I hanged out with one today @ the beach discussing properties. sad

Sincerely, It was a test which you passed successfully. Your choice of Nokia XL show you are cool, undemanding and considerate. cool

But come o, you have motor car, e-pad, laptop and BB? shocked shocked See as God take bless me ..hands on my waist ..sekem ..sekem

I been don dey think how to enter computer village package one tokumboh phone as chasis come give you as "ground no level for my side at all at all" lipsrsealed but we still have few days to the new year as you rightly pointed out and another 365 days in the year to make good our promise.

I really dont know why you torment me by making me wet my phone with saliva.

Those pics are cute and lovely. Are you half caste

*coughs*
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Oh I See.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Amelian:
Oh I see.

Sobs cry Why men dont tell the truth to ladies. You get three worded phrases if you are lucky else they just type "k". angry

Consoles dumnkem; One day God will give you your heart. Ndo oh!

..And thanks Amelian for making me beam with smiles since Christmas eve. I cherish every moment shared.

Takes my sorry self out of thread.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2014
*sighs* Dunkem, am simply short of words, that's why I replied: Oh I see.

We had an interesting and merry convo, on xmas eve until @ d point, u started making false promises. If only , u had simply press d brakes on trying 2 pull a stunt on what 2 give 2 me as a gift. This interesting thread would av @ least end in cheerful and promising note.
But pls don't feel sorry for yourself, no one is perfect. But remember, with ladies, don't make or say promises u can't keep or follow through. Its a big No no... Don't go there.. Simply be true to yourself and the other person from day one. A lady who will appreciate you, will definitely accept you for U. Just be straight from day one. Am down 2 earth, I don't look down on anyone, cause there's something unique in everybody
smileythanks for making me laugh so hard, these past few days...... You , honestly try cheesy.. U are good.

So, everyone this thread is hereby closed grin

Wev said enough to land us a good acting script.. Thanks Seun, thanks moderator and our viewers. God bless, us all.. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buariā€™s Twins - See More At: Http://9j / Wow! Woman Brings In Her 10 Year Old Daughter For Plastic Surgery / Christina Milian Goes To A Disney Event In A See-through Top With Nipple Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.