Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page (12711 Views)

Summary Of My Architectural Works / What Percentage Of Your Annual Earning Should Be Paid As House Rent Per Annum / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by jbigdeal: 5:53am On Jan 14, 2019
spyder880:
This is another building we commenced in 2015. We built this house in less than 6 months and work is still ongoing in this house now. This is a 3 storey building of 8 flats of 3 bedrooms which we built in Enugu town. This house was a good way for me to build a new team dedicated to buiding multi storey buildings. Our experiences while building this house will guide us while making good buiding decisions in the future. In all, it was a lovely house. Budget: N19m.

oga can you build something like this for me for the same price of 19 million for me? you stated here that it cost 19 million
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2019
jbigdeal:

oga can you build something like this for me for the same price of 19 million for me? you stated here that it cost 19 million

Which part of the country are you planning for us to build this house? Location has a way of affecting cost.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by jbigdeal: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
spyder880:

Which part of the country are you planning for us to build this house? Location has a way of affecting cost.

In owerri. But oga how much does it cost to finish the building after the carcass cost of 20 million? How much you think you put into it to finish the carcass?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
jbigdeal:

In owerri. But oga how much does it cost to finish the building after the carcass cost of 20 million? How much you think you put into it to finish the carcass?

Like I always explain to my clients, finish cost is charged according to the choices made by the owner of the house. In finish, it's quite unlike the construction stages where most things are industry standard and cannot be compromised.

In the finish stages, you can decide to do your according to 3 classes of finishes;

The basic finish
The standard finish
The luxury finish

The basic is just for fittings that will pass as must haves, the windows, doors and lighting and plumbing fittings which will just do the job.

The standard comprises of fixtures which will serve the purpose with some added class.

The luxury? What else can I say, we all know what it means, cheesy Italian tiles, security doors, choice casement windows, elaborate POP ceilings, designer lights and signature toiletries.

Which are you talking about Bro? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by jbigdeal: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2019
spyder880:

Like I always explain to my clients, finish cost is charged according to the choices made by the owner of the house. In finish, it's quite unlike the construction stages where most things are industry standard and cannot be compromised.

In the finish stages, you can decide to do your according to 3 classes of finishes;

The basic finish
The standard finish
The luxury finish

The basic is just for fittings that will pass as must haves, the windows, doors and lighting and plumbing fittings which will just do the job.

The standard comprises of fixtures which will serve the purpose with some added class.

The luxury? What else can I say, we all know what it means, cheesy Italian tiles, security doors, choice casement windows, elaborate POP ceilings, designer lights and signature toiletries.

Oh wow didn’t know those were the options. Could you tell me an estimate cost of all three for a 3 bedroom 8 flat like this one? But I would prefer the standard finish. Can you give me an estimate of the standard?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by KOMBE: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Well done my man, 2019 promises to be a better year for you. All the best

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:22am On Jan 17, 2019
KOMBE:
Well done my man, 2019 promises to be a better year for you. All the best

Thank you Bro.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by jbigdeal: 5:29am On Jan 27, 2019
spyder880:

The basic finish
The standard finish
The luxury finish

oga can you give me an estimate on the standard finish?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
jbigdeal:

oga can you give me an estimate on the standard finish?

Okay, send in the building plan.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2019
Let me use this opportunity to thank you all, my clients, my customers, my suppliers, my workers, my readers and all my friends and family, you all have been amazing this past year 2019, I cannot find the right words to express how I feel for all your wonderful support and encouragement. May the good lord continue to bless, preserve, lift you up to heights you never thought you can attain, and may good health, prosperity and God's protection be your inheritance from now till forever. Amen.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

6 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2019
These are pictures from the Tigerkenn Homes workers end of year get together, where we celebrated the end of yet another good year, and prayed for a more fulfilling next year.

5 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by giorgie(m): 5:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Hello Spyder88,

I will like to send you a proposal privately. Apparently, I am not allowed to send you a proper message till you respond to the first Nairaland generic email, indicating your acceptance to chat. I have sent you the generic email.

Regards
Giorgie
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by Timtol(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2019
spyder880:
These are pictures from the Tigerkenn Homes workers end of year get together, where we celebrated the end of yet another good year, and prayed for a more fulfilling next year.
Keepmy bottle for me oo to avoid fight lol grin grin cheesy
Compliment!
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2019
giorgie:
Hello Spyder88,

I will like to send you a proposal privately. Apparently, I am not allowed to send you a proper message till you respond to the first Nairaland generic email, indicating your acceptance to chat. I have sent you the generic email.

Regards
Giorgie

Good morning Sir,

Thanks for all your good words and encouragement, we will always be trying our best to meet and surpass our clients expectations.

On the issue of your proposal, especially as it regards to me using my capital to carry out the project, and getting reimbursed at the end of a stage, I don't think it's going to work right now. I am not aware of any company in Nigeria or elsewhere that uses that model in their business.

My method of receiving payment for each stage prior to starting the work has been effective for the past 10 years or so that I have been building online, and for many years before I came to Nairaland. And we have used this pay before service method to build over 40 houses right here, and some more not shown online.

Thank you Sir, and looking forward to your messages privately. My WhatsApp line is 0803 335 0750.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2019
Timtol:

Keepmy bottle for me oo to avoid fight lol grin grin cheesy
Compliment!

Hope you don't mind drinking my brand cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2019
giorgie:
Hello Spyder88,

Regards
Giorgie

You can reach me on 0803 335 0750 (text, voice or WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by Timtol(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2019
spyder880:

Wow!
You got my perfect nature shocked

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by mufutau55(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
spyder880:

What! Maltina What happened to our lovely non-alcoholic Hero?
For me nothing less will do. smiley

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by Timtol(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
mufutau55:

What! Maltina What happened to our lovely non-alcoholic Hero?
For me nothing less will do. smiley

Hajji M.
Chai!
Boss man grin grin
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by mufutau55(m): 1:13am On Dec 29, 2019
Timtol:

Chai!
Boss man grin grin

Abi now. That is just on the low down, normally I will request Non-alcoholic Hennessy o.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by Timtol(m): 3:39am On Dec 29, 2019
mufutau55:

Abi now. That is just on the low down, normally I will request Non-alcoholic Hennessy o.

Hajji M.
grin
Good move
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Hello my honourable members of this house,

This is the end of another good year at Tigerkenn Homes. We are using this opportunity to thank all our readers, and to review our activities in the out going year 2019. We usually do this to see the progress we have made, and understand our areas of success, as to see areas where we need improvement.

Year 2019 has been marked by a severe reduction in the purchasing power of Nigerians. It grew so bad that we the service providers started being afraid of offering services, for the risk of losing money. The economy was so tight that disposable income became very limited, this affected the response of our customers who usually invest in properties.

We were very hesitant in acquiring new lands for estate developments, because we weren't so sure of selling out all the plots. I have also stressed in the past that I don't want another estate where we cannot immediately start developing and moving into ready houses. To this end we have lined up a few investment options all planned for 2020, with a view to seeing more action in the development of new buildings and making returns on investments. We will talk more about these investment options in the coming hours and days.

We worked in about 13 building projects this year 2019, they include;

1. The making of the "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" (conclusion of the project)
2. Construction diary of a 5 Bedroom Duplex in Anambra
3. The making of the "Enugu Urban 5 Bedroom Duplex"
4. Building a Big 4 Bedroom Duplex in Ohaozara, Ebonyi State
5. The making of the "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex in Enugu"
6. Fencing project for a new Land in Awka, Anambra state
7. The making of the "Owerri Royal Manor"
8. The making of the "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" (conclusion of the project)
9. Roofing and Finish Works On A New Bungalow In Nsukka
10. Roofing and Finish Works On A New Bungalow In Oji River
11. Building a 5 Bedroom Duplex in Ebonyi state
12. The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction
13. The making of the "Block of 2 room self contained flats in Enugu"

Some of these projects are still ongoing now, while some has since been concluded and handed over to the owners.

4 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2019
Some pictures of our works this year. The new duplex we built in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2020
We went to Anambra state and built this beautiful duplex in 2019. https://www.nairaland.com/5007628/building-new-6-bedroom-duplex/7

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2020
How we did the parapet of the duplex in Anambra

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Then we roofed the house.......

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2020
We returned to Enugu and built a new 5 bedroom duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/5047845/making-enugu-urban-5-bedroom

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2020
We went to Owerri and built two houses in one compound, all in 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/5178606/making-owerri-royal-manor

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2020
We also had time to return to our former project and did some completion works.

https://www.nairaland.com/3041455/making-mbaise-6-bedroom-duplex/9

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Then we returned to Anambra state to create another beautiful edifice. Details of the project below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5468284/anambra-modern-duplex-construction

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See this portable 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Earn Regular Daily Income With Roosca! More Money This Year!! / Flipping4profit..Creating Real Profit Through (Real Estate).08135538007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.