Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer (34742 Views)

BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Wellus: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
BBM is better
1. Only people you want to chat with will contact you.
WhatsApp, even your mechanic will be forming familiar and yarning dust.
2. No last seen!! I can replay when I want
WhatsApp: "I saw you in-line and you didn't reply my message"

2 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Krisddon: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
juanmata:
It depends on amount of friends.
Amount better addresses inanimate objects while number is preferably used for animate objects. E.g amount of money and number of people.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by MaziOmenuko: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
BBM anyday, anytime.

Wassap doesn't respect privacy; once a person gets your number, he can wassap u. For bbm, you have to seek for permission before pinging someone.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by temmym4(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oahray:
lol. Whatsapp is cheap and bbm is expensive...

There's nothing one won't read on Nairaland grin

The dude might be funny but he is right. BBM is more expensive to use considering the huge data consumption compared to whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by mayorall(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
whatsapp anyday anytime

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by koyyess: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bbm is for children..whatsapp is for adults.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Solobenny(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mehn whatsapp is soo fucking better.
.. I don't see the shit people like in bbm or is it dat it has BLACKBERRY as a name
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
teeghurl:
how i hate whatsapp angry

With a passion. I find it very boring, the smileys, the style of updates, just name it. And I find it stressful having to block unwanted contacts everytime, or hiding online status or blue tick or whatever they call it, when I can simply choose who to give my pin and who to accept, when to respond without thinking of being stalked.

Some will argue that why give people your number when you don't want them to find you on whatsapp, but you drop numbers for different reasons, it could be your carpenter or welder or bikeman, it could be your distant relatives, acquaintances who should be spoken to only over the phone and once in a while, but with whatsapp, any of them can reach you for a chat even when you have nothing in common. How many people pesin go block?

Bbm suits me perfectly. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Isiterere(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
BBM any day, I love the privacy. Besides BBM channels is very interactive and innovative, not to talk of the video call and voice call on BBM.
Just because I gave you my number does not give you the privilege to send me message on whatsapp. (a cleaner in my office once misuse the privilege of having my number

I hate the stalking on whatsapp(last seen).
Whatsapp seems like an advance/modified 2go to me.

ALL IZZ WELL

mrofficial:

On whatsapp, any idiĆ²t can just send you message even if you don't have their number. BBM is better

3 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hamatrony(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
BBM is beta, cos of just ds reason whc I so much luv;, U cn neva knw d last tym ur contacts wre online bt whatsapp wil always expose u sayin "seen today 7.24am", u cnt hide frm ur contacts @ al undecided, trust in BBM cos it wil always cover ur secret even if u say I avnt login since 2weekz nw grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ritababe(f): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
kristina1:
Whatsapp all d way!

why whatsap
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by InvincibleMe(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
It's whatsapp jorx.... Though i've been wondering who designed that app?!
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by taiwo005(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatsapp since the time of noah.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ritababe(f): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
rufdyamond:
I think pple re routing for whatsapp cos its cheap so den spend less to ve it and re now used to it but BBM is a lil more expensive ...the two can provide the same service conviniently but BBM is more matured cos its private and safe...with whatsapp mad pple can just get yur number frm anywhre and dump dia silly msg to u and yur gf can mark u with whatsapp but not BBM

u use money to open whatsapp after a year but bbm is free all day long, in my opinion i think whatsapp is more expensive than bbm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by mayorall(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hamatrony:
BBM is beta, cos of just ds reason whc I so much luv;, U cn neva knw d last tym ur contacts wre online bt whatsapp wil always expose u sayin "seen today 7.24am", u cnt hide frm ur contacts @ al undecided, trust in BBM cos it wil always cover ur secret even if u say I avnt login since 2weekz nw grin

Now you can do that. check your privacy settings.

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
temmym4:

The dude might be funny but he is right. BBM is more expensive to use considering the huge data consumption compared to whatsapp.
What's funny there...absolutely nothing...I use three fones...I have etisalat line on one and I use my whatsapp with that fone free of charge frm my free 5MB every week...cul MTN coustomer service and dey wud give u a code to allow u a month access with whatsapp for just 60naira....can u do that with BBM...with BBM u ve to go on a plan which is 100naira least for a day plan..and dat same figure allows u 1month on whatsapp
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by SEVO7(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatsapp is simply the best.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Isiterere(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
you're completely wrong, reverse is the case.
I will rather send files through BBM than whatsapp.

ALL IZZ WELL

temmym4:

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Chinzzy(f): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
for me, whatsapp all d way. when it comes to business and communication, whatsapp reaches a much wider market compare to bbm.
bbm is really an overhyped crap.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by DonaldGenes(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
FriedPlantain:
Nigga, your name looks so gay.. Ewwwww. What sort of man calls himself cute? undecided

Hahaha! Don't blame Him

He's prolly writing Jamb
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Oahray: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
rufdyamond:

Pls if u don't ve fact u ask ...with 60naira airtym now u can run whatsapp for a month...can u do that with BBM....ask so u wud be educated on tins u dont knw...if u care I will send u the link... even etisalt users can access whatsapp with dia free 5MB weekly allowance but not whatsapp... so what re u saying...ask and learn b4 u tuk
hahahahahahaha.... All this for my question? See as you just dey break bottle because of me. Relax dude.

You said people spend less to HAVE whatsapp, but BBM is expensive. Don't try to pretend that HAVING something on your phone and RUNNING it are one and the same. Just admit it didn't come out the way you intended.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ogiewanye(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatsapp over BBM......some people call it wotsup..lmfao
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by chukslawrence(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
The maximum file u could send on bbm is 6mb while whatsapp is 16mb... Bbm is just over-hyped..
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by GSKing: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
firstEVA:
I prefer WhatsApp

Finally.

Something we both agree on.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by bussy2020(m): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
BBM is better cos u can decide not to accept some people's friend requests unlike whatssapp that its automatic.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oahray:
hahahahahahaha.... All this for my question? See as you just dey break bottle because of me. Relax dude.

You said people spend less to HAVE whatsapp, but BBM is expensive. Don't try to pretend that HAVING something on your phone and RUNNING it are one and the same. Just admit it didn't come out the way you intended.
Wen it gets obvious to most pple as u that they're wrong they try to digress...who is bigger than typo errors...
Get ot right and don't mix it..having it is absolutely different frm running it...with 60naira MTN u can run whatsapp for a month unlike BBM and with yur flat 200naira first week recharge u get free 5MB wich u can use to access whatsapp unlike BBM...seriously re tukin how u chose to understand it now or wich is more important??...I got other stuffs am doin wile tryin to clear u so all Idesire is to educate u

2 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
GSKing:

Finally.

Something we both agree on.
apart from homo what else don't we agree on?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by adebayo742(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
For me I prefer whatapp than bbm.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by elprokez(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatsapp Noni... grin cool
Ki lojebe BBM?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by guyX(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Most people are on whatsapp. Bbm is only functional seasonally. Like when you wanna chat somebody without waiting for them to come online.
If doubt how more important Whatsapp is just compare your bbm and whatsapp contacts to see which is more.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Ositawap: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
whatsapp all d way....I ignore msg on bbm like shit
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Infamous(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatsapp is better to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds / 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.