Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, (3633 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / Buying A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Is Better For A New Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by Ogojohn(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2014
Next time she dresses like that and you asks her to change her dress and she refuses. That outing is automaticaly cancelled. That is my take on this. No need groaning .

1 Like

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by iykedare(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
what happened to 2 wrongs dont make a right? undecided

proof that two wrongs can make a right
(-)*(-) =+

You see reason you need to spend nights in my bedroom studying maths.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mum Begs Doctors To Help Baby Son Who Was Born With A TAIL / Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? / A nairalander 4 Years Old Son Performing His Sonly Duty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.