Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,429 members, 7,864,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Confused Wit A Stranger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused Wit A Stranger (766 Views)

Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Wit A Stranger by Emilo(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2008
I meet dis girl in d bus and we got talking,exchange phone number,before we could say holy macro we were already making love dis continued i thought, it was only 4 a while but since then we could not just have enough of each other she has a fiancee,and i really want to let her be but she wouldnt have any of dat.What do i do she does not even know my real house,.Truly shes cool, but i think its just because of sex we like each other.I dont even know her enough.
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by tope2000(f): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2008
Emilo:

I meet this girl in d bus and we got talking,exchange phone number,before we could say holy macro we were already making love this continued love i thought, it was only 4 a while but since then we could not just have enough of each other she has a fiancee,and i really want to let her be but she wouldnt have any of that.What do i do she does not even know my real house,.Truly shes cool, but i think its just because of sex we like each other.I don't even know her enough.

In the bus?? undecided
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by syphillis: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2008
poster where were u guys making love,in d hotel or what?

one day u sex starved men will end up making love to RIVER NIGER'S QUEEN OF THE COAST one day
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by MrCrackles(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2008
POSTER

You are a bloody liar and a fat peanut!
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2008
What is the point of this thread? undecided tongue
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by MrCrackles(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

What is the point of this thread? undecided tongue

I guess it is to display some lunatic's sheer proficiency at fabricating untrue stories!
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by SeaGoddes(f): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
in your dreams you had sex with a girl you wished you just met in the bus.

sorri u cant do anything about it cox it is a just a dream not a reality so wake fellow cry
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by Emilo(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2008
i was only trying to summarise d whole story of course i didnt make love in d bus it was some days later i was trying to lay emphasis on how fast it was two days later,and why would some one says it is fabricated i wonder what i am going to achieve by making this up.
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by kugaba(m): 12:59am On Dec 11, 2008
MrCrackles:

POSTER

You are a bloody liar and a fat peanut!

Take it easy with him .I know you can be more polite and friendly than that
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by jibbygirl(f): 1:06am On Dec 11, 2008
Emilo:

I meet this girl in d bus and we got talking,exchange phone number,before we could say holy macro we were already making love this continued i thought, it was only 4 a while but since then we could not just have enough of each other she has a fiancee,and i really want to let her be but she wouldnt have any of that.What do i do she does not even know my real house,.Truly shes cool, but i think its just because of sex we like each other.I don't even know her enough.
fine! Good job. but the question is WHAT DO U WANT? forget about her fiancee or how u met. U don't get to know everything about someone in a day. so if u enjoy being with her, fire on wink wink wink
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2008
@ Post: Well, I wouldnt try to make any sense out of it. You and the girl will prolly get tired of the sex and part ways again. So just enjoy it while it lasts!!

kugaba:

Sure about that
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by steve49ja(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2008
having problems beliving but say its true
what exactly is disturbing you and what would you need help with?
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by Ben13: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2008
kugaba:

not in cases like this grin

brash!
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by zignor(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2008
@poster, am not surprised because this kind of thing happen inside bus every time. grin cheesy grin
Just last week, a guy was caught fingering a female passenger inside bus along third mainland bridge tongue tongue tongue
Re: Confused Wit A Stranger by MrCrackles(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2008
zignor:

@poster, am not suprise because this kind of thing happen in bus every time. grin cheesy grin
Just last week, a guy was caught fingering a female passenger inside bus along third mainland bridge tongue tongue tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jeezuz, morality at the lowest of low! grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is Just My Appeal / Whats ur take? / Husband/wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.