Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas (15076 Views)

President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan / President Goodluck Jonathan Wants Gov Fashola To Be His Vice President In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by samuelson06(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Greatfes17:
Just wondering why that road hasn't been built since 1960 - 2007. Enemies of progress.
https://www.nairaland.com/2058227/establishing-business-center-around-fed

It's because we don't have anybody in Aso Rock nah. GEJ that would've helped us turned a blind eye since he took over. Just tell me why we should vote for him again?

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by Sunbellar: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
samuelson06:
Someone should go tell him that we are tired of prayers. We won't pray for anyone or anything. Other nations don't depend on the people's prayers to make things work. I used to like and support him but all that change after pondering on 6 wasted years Nigeria has passed through in his hands. GEJ and his government have done more worst than good to all especially those of us in the South South and Akwacross (Cross Riverians and Akwaibomites) in particular. All his promises to us is still in the pipeline, only God knows when it'll materialize. Long story short, he'll be fighting for votes with GMB in these two states which would have been avoided if only he fixed Calabar Itu Road - a big major road in the South South which he knows. South South have no reason to vote this man again. Please my people, let's wise up. Let's go with GMB for a new South South and a new Nigeria. We need change. Help me vote Buhari. Let's vote for Change.
And you think the old feeble Islamic fantastic would fix roads in the south south. What a day dream! APC would have field another agile politician like Fashola or Okorocha.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by ogaofficer(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Benilily:
your upstairs tho, you sure they are still intact?
smh for you. . . .i pity your husband.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by Image123(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
maxism2:
President Goodluck Jonathan in his message to the nation, has prayed that this year’s celebration of the birth of Christ will rekindle, strengthen and reaffirm our faith in the nation’s ability to overcome all challenges.

He further wants you to note the following:

1. As we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ who the Prophet Isaiah heralded as the Prince of Peace and Wonderful Counselor, I believe it is very appropriate that we all, Christians and non-Christians alike, reflect more deeply on the virtues and ideals which the Messiah espoused during his earthly mission.

2. As we celebrate his birth, I urge all Nigerians to offer special prayers for a greater manifestation of divine peace in our country and the vanquishing of all demons of hatred, divisiveness and disunity in our midst.

3. As we celebrate Christmas, let us also remember and offer special prayers for all of our countrymen, women and children who have suffered and continue to suffer untold hardship, deprivation and death at the hands of terrorists and insurgents.

4. Let us also continue to pray for our gallant soldiers and security agents who remain at the forefront of the national effort to overcome terrorism and violent extremism, even as the rest of the nation celebrates Christmas and the coming New Year.

5. In this season of goodwill, I urge all patriotic Nigerians to rededicate themselves to doing all within their powers to support the brave men and women of our armed forces in the ongoing war against terrorism, and also support the Federal Government’s efforts to provide more succour to the hapless victims of terrorist atrocities.

6. The Victims’ Support Fund which we have established to raise additional funds to assist our compatriots who have been adversely affected by continuing insecurity in parts of our country remains active. I call on all individuals and corporate organisations who have not yet done so, to donate more generously to the Fund which is being efficaciously deployed to ease the sufferings of victims of terrorist violence in the country.

7. Dear Compatriots, we are also celebrating this Christmas against the background of preparations for next year’s general elections. I seize this opportunity to reassure the nation that my administration will give the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) all necessary support to ensure that it delivers very free, fair, credible and acceptable elections in 2015. I urge our political class to be law- abiding and place the greater interests of our nation above all personal or sectional interests in the countdown to the elections.

http://ynaija.com/pres-jonathan-wants-you-to-remember-these-7-things-as-you-celebrate-christmas-today/

Why the seven about boko haram and election, what kind of Christmas message is that?

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by 49cents(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
samuelson06:
Someone should go tell him that we are tired of prayers. We won't pray for anyone or anything. Other nations don't depend on the people's prayers to make things work. I used to like and support him but all that change after pondering on 6 wasted years Nigeria has passed through in his hands. GEJ and his government have done more worst than good to all especially those of us in the South South and Akwacross (Cross Riverians and Akwaibomites) in particular. All his promises to us is still in the pipeline, only God knows when it'll materialize. Long story short, he'll be fighting for votes with GMB in these two states which would have been avoided if only he fixed Calabar Itu Road - a big major road in the South South which he knows. South South have no reason to vote this man again. Please my people, let's wise up. Let's go with GMB for a new South South and a new Nigeria. We need change. Help me vote Buhari. Let's vote for Change.

buharists are naive people................mumus of the rogue and brigand called tinubu..sad
Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by ogaofficer(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Benilily:
your upstairs tho, you sure they are still intact?

Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by samuelson06(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sunbellar:

And you think the old feeble Islamic fantastic would fix roads in the south south. What a day dream! APC would have field another agile politician like Fashola or Okorocha.

Atleast he would be better than GEJ we placed so much hope on and today he has failed. Not that I trust GMB to fix our roads but let it not be GEJ again. With him, we'll be totally lost.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by Sunbellar: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
samuelson06:

Atleast he would be better than GEJ we placed so much hope on and today he has failed. Not that I trust GMB to fix our roads but let it not be GEJ again. With him, we'll be totally lost.
Think twice. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by samuelson06(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sunbellar:

Think twice. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

This devil is welcome. I can't vote for a man that said he's always getting contradictory pieces of advise from his many special assistants to his brain. That he can't decide on his own. GEJ is not up to par to be a leader. If you were there, I bet that you'll even perform better than him. He has no voice of his own as a President. You wouldn't say you are not disappointed by his government but you are simply afraid that Buhari may disappoint us too. I say better Buhari come and disappoint too than still allowing GEJ to be there. I don't believe in him again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by miketayo(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2014
yeah rite!!!!!!!!!!!! the dude should just retire.. APC 2015
Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by Benilily(f): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
ogaofficer:
smh for you. . . .i pity your husband.
so says the loser...
Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by TROVERTOPICO: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
ok

Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by TROVERTOPICO: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
LIAR

Re: Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas by Greatfes17: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
samuelson06:

It's because we don't have anybody in Aso Rock nah. GEJ that would've helped us turned a blind eye since he took over. Just tell me why we should vote for him again?
Look around and you will see other reasons to vote him. I believe there are other completed projects that hasn't been there before his presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity / See The Poor Condition Of Umuahia Road / Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.