Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,275 members, 7,842,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married (1703 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

and the funniest thing na only the women dem say make e break sim, what about the men?

its only the women that have exes' and other unimportant numbers while the men have just business associates numbers
Exactly!!!
Itz either we break our sim together or we forget it.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married by quivah(f): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2014
kristina1:

Exactly!!!
Itz either we break our sim together or we forget it.
cheesy you geddit
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married by ROZZAYY(f): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Y shuld I, even if I have agreed to marry 10 men and den I pik d lucky man, d rest will see it on my watsapp, bbm and oda social networks na. So dey will re package demselves. Aint changing my no for anyfin.
Btw even tho marid, sometymes u will just(lips sealed) make I no talk pass my mouth.
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married by SmokingGunZ(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

men are easily waved off married women they had one or two things with before marriage unlike the other party..
esp if the man get small change, all those Bach strings, fwbs, ex gfs and oloshos are not easily waved off..

so in fact, the fight should be on the men to change their simsundecided

I could cheat on my girl with a former crush
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married by quivah(f): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2014
SmokingGunZ:

I could cheat on my girl with a former crush
you see you could as well cheat on your wife with an ex

but you can't stand a guy talking to her.. hypocrisy at its peak.. smh
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married by SmokingGunZ(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:
you see you could as well cheat on your wife with an ex

but you can't stand a guy talking to her.. hypocrisy at its peak.. smh

by "cheating", i mean hugging, cheesy
Re: Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married by quivah(f): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2014
SmokingGunZ:

by "cheating", i mean hugging, cheesy
undecided that's still infidelity tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Missed You (poem Just Composed) / First Impression Matters.. / Why Do Guys Upload Unclad Pictures Of Their EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.