Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Somali-Sudanese Wedding - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali-Sudanese Wedding (64082 Views)

The Somali/ethiopian People / Ask A Muslim/somali / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 12:47am On Dec 26, 2014
JiggamanGh:

We are on different wave length my nig. I am talking kush as in cannibas, not kush as in ancestors of pirates.

Lmao, Axum took over Kush, Kush took over Egypt. Mean Cushitic are greatest, we even had Arabs on lock

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by JiggamanGh: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

First Somalis are Muslim, and our women for the most part do not enter pageants, if they do they are covered up. Ethiopia has won many Pageants. Also your an idiot. There are only 4 Cushitic countries (Somalia, Ethiopia,Eritrea, Djibouti), where their are more than 40 Bantu Countries with a population of almost 600 Million, while Cushitic is only 100 Million.

But if you notice the Bantus who win these pageants, you will see that their wearing weaves, and are trying their best to pick the Bantu which has the most slender body, slender features, and longest fakes weave, even though these are not Bantu features.

FACT

This Nomadic Somali woman, looks better than any Bantu. Even the ugliest guy who is Somali has a better looking Somali wive than the richest Bantu who runs to get a white woman, because Bantus women are ugly.

This Somali girl is Hotttttt.

This girl is not beautiful, she is it even a 5. I have seen Somali and Ethiopian girls that look way better. This girl can't compete with this girl

1 Like

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by JiggamanGh: 12:51am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

Lmao, Axum took over Kush, Kush took over Egypt. Mean Cushitic are greatest, we even had Arabs on lock

And now they are taking over ships. grin
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 12:51am On Dec 26, 2014
JiggamanGh:

This girl is not beautiful, she is it even a 5. I have seen Somali and Ethiopian girls that look way better. This girl can't compete with this girl

The girl you posted looks like a MAN, am Sorry. In any place in the world, she would be seen as looking like tranny or too manly. What makes a woman beautiful is being feminine. Your women have too much testosterone as a scientific article said which showed that the majority of humans find Bantu women as least attractive.

Compare this Sudanese girl to the wide nose ape u posted.

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by JiggamanGh: 12:52am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

The girl you posted looks like a MAN, am Sorry. In any place in the world, she would be seen as looking like tranny or too manly. What makes a woman beautiful is being feminine. Your women have too much testosterone as a scientific article said which showed that the majority of humans find Bantu women as least attractive.

The girl I posted looks human while your look alien. Et like

This Sudanese girl is beautiful. Much better than the alien you posted but even she might just be a pretty face. These girls has it all beauty and sex appeal.

2 Likes

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 12:53am On Dec 26, 2014
JiggamanGh:

And now they are taking over ships. grin

Your making jokes, because this reminds you that while we were doing great things, your people were in the jungles hunting for monkeys, until god sent his blessings and sent the white man to you so you can rejoin humanity and come out of the jungle.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by JiggamanGh: 12:59am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

Your making jokes, because this reminds you that while we were doing great things, your people were in the jungles hunting for monkeys, until god sent his blessings and sent the white man to you so you can rejoin humanity and come out of the jungle.

Check great empires such as Ghana, Mali, Ashanti, benin, Dahomey and many more. We produce the richest king in history. You are really guessing b!!tch
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 1:05am On Dec 26, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Check great empires such as Ghana, Mali, Ashanti, benin, Dahomey and many more. We produce the richest king in history. You are really guessing b!!tch

Lol, how come i never heard of these empires, and were they the 500 years your people were being raped, pillaged, enslaved, and tortured. lmao

Just cause you were so called kingdom was in a place where there was gold, doesnt mean your rich. Wealth comes from trade, and commerce. not finding something in the ground, even then what did you do with that wealth? lmao, it was stolen from you. Now your people have aids, and will die or spread it to even more people. In Ghana the poor are putting their money together so they can be the sperm of White guys so they can have half white kids. lmoa, Here in America the richest black men run after a white woman. Your people are mentally backwards.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by JiggamanGh: 1:11am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

Lol, how come i never heard of these empires, and were they the 500 years your people were being raped, pillaged, enslaved, and tortured. lmao

Just cause you were so called kingdom was in a place where there was gold, doesnt mean your rich. Wealth comes from trade, and commerce. not finding something in the ground, even then what did you do with that wealth? lmao, it was stolen from you. Now your people have aids, and will die or spread it to even more people. In Ghana the poor are putting their money together so they can be the sperm of White guys so they can have half white kids. lmoa, Here in America the richest black men run after a white woman. Your people are mentally backwards.

I don't expect you to know anything about these empires since education is not Somalis forte. Now if it was stealing ships and terror then you would be the right person to ask. These empires traded with each other and Arabs, then Europeans. Mansa musa earn his riches through trade. He was from the Mali kingdom and you know there are no gold in Mali.

No matter what my people went through, we are still in a better shape than you pirates. That's the sad truth. The only thing you are good at is stealing ships and overcoming hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 1:13am On Dec 26, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I don't expect you to know anything about these empires since education is not Somalis forte. Now if it was stealing ships and terror then you would be the right person to ask. These empires traded with each other and Arabs, then Europeans. Mansa musa earn his riches through trade. He was from the Mali kingdom and you know there are no gold in Mali.

No matter what my people went through, we are still in a better shape than you pirates. That's the sad truth. The only thing you are good at is stealing ships and overcoming hunger.

Lol, Bantus were slaves everywhere they were, even in Kenya, Tanzania, and especially in west africa, in south africa they were basically under house arrest in their own land till 20 years ago. lmao
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by JiggamanGh: 1:15am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

Lol, Bantus were slaves everywhere they were, even in Kenya, Tanzania, and especially in west africa, in south africa they were basically under house arrest in their own land till 20 years ago. lmao

Your people are slaves in Arabia and there's nothjng worst than been an Arab slave. The way Arabs treat people from the horn is just sad.

2 Likes

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 1:19am On Dec 26, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Your people are slaves in Arabia and there's nothjng worst than been an Arab slave. The way Arabs treat people from the horn is just sad.

LOOOOOOL, Somalis are and were never slaves. Somalis are actually given asylum in Yemen where a million live. Somali women do not do house work for Arabs, as its against Islam. So a few ethiopian women who were maids were abused, so were Pakistani, Indians, Malaysians, etc.

There are millions of maids, and 99 percent are okay. Even then I would tell Ethiopian women not to do house maid for Arabs, but their religion doesnt forbid it, islam does forbid a woman from going to a mans home.

Even then, we in the Horn actually controlled Arabs, not the other way around. Ethiopia only became weak when Somalis accepted Islam and turned against them. But don't even compare your pathetic history of slavery to ours.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by JiggamanGh: 1:23am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

LOOOOOOL, Somalis are and were never slaves. Somalis are actually given asylum in Yemen where a million live. Somali women do not do house work for Arabs, as its against Islam. So a few ethiopian women who were maids were abused, so were Pakistani, Indians, Malaysians, etc.

There are millions of maids, and 99 percent are okay. Even then I would tell Ethiopian women not to do house maid for Arabs, but their religion doesnt forbid it, islam does forbid a woman from going to a mans home.

Even then, we in the Horn actually controlled Arabs, not the other way around. Ethiopia only became weak when Somalis accepted Islam and turned against them. But don't even compare your pathetic history of slavery to ours.

Nope your people were slaves in Arabia. you were given an Asylum in Yemen but isn't that the sad story of Somalis always getting spoon fed by others if not Kenya, then Tanzania of not Tanzania then Ethiopia because you haven't evolved enough to feed yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

That guy has better hair than 100 percent of Negroid women

Wow! How fascinating where have u been since
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 4:57am On Dec 26, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Nope your people were slaves in Arabia. you were given an Asylum in Yemen but isn't that the sad story of Somalis always getting spoon fed by others if not Kenya, then Tanzania of not Tanzania then Ethiopia because you haven't evolved enough to feed yourself.

When were Somalis slaves in Arabia? lmao, this is news to me. Show me some proof with links. Cause this has been said by many Bantus assuming that everyone is like a slave like them, but so far no has proved anything.

1 Like

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by mizzochocinco: 5:36am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

Somalis are the only ones that i know that still hitch hike from somali to as far as south africa in 2014. Tell us more about being ones own slave

2 Likes

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 5:39am On Dec 26, 2014
mizzochocinco:
Somalis are the only ones that i know that still hitch hike from somali to as far as south africa in 2014. Tell us more about being ones own slave

lmao, no one does that. Bantus are the only ones i KNOW that die of HIV like we are living in 1800's.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by iamord(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

Lol, the girl is hot, which is weird I think Sudan should be cut up even more. As some parts of Sudan still have Bantus and Nilotic. In the north the Sudanese look like Ethios/Eris/Somali.

Look at these Sudanese girls
@ lady on the last pic!!! Muah grin
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by iamord(m): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

i think you know deep inside the true answer, which is not what you gave. lmao

Sudanese Negroid vs Sudanese of Nubian origin

u sound racist here
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by iamord(m): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2014
JiggamanGh:

The girl I posted looks human while your look alien. Et like

This Sudanese girl is beautiful. Much better than the alien you posted but even she might just be a pretty face. These girls has it all beauty and sex appeal.
cheesy *screams* *SWEET JESUS*!!!grin
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by adamskutty(m): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

North Sudanese use henna and don't have marks like tribal Negroids. lmao
they have tribal marks as well. grin grin

Most of those north sudanese niggas/negros are turning away from the way of their ancestors (tribal marks)

My negro boy, hope u understood?

1 Like

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2014
adamskutty:
they have tribal marks as well. grin grin

Most of those north sudanese niggas/negros are turning away from the way of their ancestors (tribal marks)

My negro boy, hope u understood?

show me pics of north sudanese with marks? Marks are bantu/nilotic thing. Its against islam to deface your body.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by adamskutty(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

show me pics of north sudanese with marks? Marks are bantu/nilotic thing. Its against islam to deface your body.
shaarap!

Who told u that? grin
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2014
adamskutty:
shaarap!

Who told u that? grin

Its common knowledge.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

lmao, no one does that. Bantus are the only ones i KNOW that die of HIV like we are living in 1800's.
The HIV rates of Nyeri(occupied by Bantu Kikuyus)are the same as Garissa.1%
Luos who have an HIV epidemic are not Bantus.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

This is actually a Lie.I have been to Jeddah and Kuwait and there are MANY Somali maids in those places.You claim Islam forbids it then why are there Northern Nigerian,Bangladeshi,Pakistani,Keralan,Indonesian and Afar Ethiopian maids,all Muslims in KSA
And Somalis get beheaded just like the rest.Like in 2005.

3 Likes

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

Hahahaha!!20 years ago Somalis were under Emergency Rule in North Eastern Kenya while Kikuyus were building skyscrappers in Nairobi.
From 1965 to 1997.There was a curfew and restricted movement across Northern Kenya so in essence it is Somalis who have been under House Arrest .
My Communities have never had slavery or have never been enslaved so your retarded notion is ...Retarded.
There are no Bantus in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
GERALD710:

This is actually a Lie.I have been to Jeddah and Kuwait and there are MANY Somali maids in those places.You claim Islam forbids it then why are there Northern Nigerian,Bangladeshi,Pakistani,Keralan,Indonesian and Afar Ethiopian maids,all Muslims in KSA
And Somalis get beheaded just like the rest.Like in 2005.

Somalis are not slaves. You have yet to produce any facts. This argument has been going on for more than 2 years on here. And no has proven anything except me. lmao

As for beheading, the Somalis who commit crimes face Sharia law, just like anyone. As for the people who abuse foreign maids, those are a small percentage, and their are bad people in every society. But Somalis don't do maid work in the middle east.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
GERALD710:

Hahahaha!!20 years ago Somalis were under Emergency Rule in North Eastern Kenya while Kikuyus were building skyscrappers in Nairobi.
From 1965 to 1997.There was a curfew and restricted movement across Northern Kenya so in essence it is Somalis who have been under House Arrest .
My Communities have never had slavery or have never been enslaved so your retarded notion is ...Retarded.
There are no Bantus in West Africa.

Bantu, The Somalis in Northern Kenya have their own state, and will ultimately join Somalia. You will never have peace. Somalia is part of the Arab league. Surely know that they will always fund alshbaab to cause chaos in Kenya. Now Somalis own Kenya financially, even the Indians own your market and economy. How pathetic.

Your entire history as a people was living under Arab rule since the 8th century. Simply put it, your whole people lives was under slavery. Those Somalis in Kenya, are frontiermen who left Somalia to colonize Bantus, so far they still have their language, culture, religion, and have a state inside your country. Only a matter of time before Nairobis and other large cities who have Arabs, and Muslims fight like they have been doing. Most of the terrorists in Kenya have been Bantus who converted to Islam. lmao
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Gyal96(f): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wasn't this thread about the happy couple? Btw the wedding must have been beautiful coz the pictures are great!
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by scholes0(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Hahahaha........
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by V0lv0(f): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

First Somalis are Muslim, and our women for the most part do not enter pageants, if they do they are covered up. Ethiopia has won many Pageants. Also your an idiot. There are only 4 Cushitic countries (Somalia, Ethiopia,Eritrea, Djibouti), where their are more than 40 Bantu Countries with a population of almost 600 Million, while Cushitic is only 100 Million.

But if you notice the Bantus who win these pageants, you will see that their wearing weaves, and are trying their best to pick the Bantu which has the most slender body, slender features, and longest fakes weave, even though these are not Bantu features.

FACT

This Nomadic Somali woman, looks better than any Bantu. Even the ugliest guy who is Somali has a better looking Somali wive than the richest Bantu who runs to get a white woman, because Bantus women are ugly.

This Somali girl is Hotttttt.
that lady is not somali undecided but Kenyan. Her name is Huddah monroe.

Anyways nice thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos / Estako Names And Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.