Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Somali-Sudanese Wedding - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali-Sudanese Wedding (64079 Views)

The Somali/ethiopian People / Ask A Muslim/somali / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
gallivant:

How so? By nature I am stronger physically and mentally. Enlighten us how you could archieve such a feat? grin

Same way white people did.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
pleep:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbC--rGY8Eg

This is what we do to them as a past time. Axum clearly understands his role in society; punching bag! grin
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

Same way white people did.

Do I sense an identity crisis? grin
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
gallivant:

This is what we do to them as a past time. Axum clearly understands his role in society; punching bag! grin

Lol, you clearly do not know what number white people did to you for over 500 years.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
gallivant:

Do I sense an identity crisis? grin

No, I am just mad at white people for ending slavery in Somalia and Ethiopia.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
ababda I responded to your email, check it.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

Lol, you clearly do not know what number white people did to you for over 500 years.

White people were in my lands for only 60 years.They also ruled indirectly in Kenya. They hired local officials and didn't practice slavery or genocide for the most part, slavery was already abolished.Somalia was colonised by Mussolinis Italy, clearly the mustard gas is still affecting you.And since they deemed you unworthy of education your country disintergrated the moment they left.You still never recovered.Know your history. wink
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
gallivant:

White people were in my lands for only 60 years.They also ruled indirectly in Kenya. They hired local officials and didn't practice slavery or genocide for the most part, slavery was already abolished.Somalia was colonised by Mussolinis Italy, clearly the mustard gas is still affecting you.And since they deemed you unworthy of education your country disintergrated the moment they left.You still never recovered.Know your history. wink

Arabs were in your land, and so were Somalis, and they enslaved you directly cause some of your relatives are still picking up on farms in southern Somalia. Sit down and hide.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

No, I am just mad at white people for ending slavery in Somalia and Ethiopia.

Ethiopia was never colonised that's why their Zoomali colony called Ogaden is still in chains.Be real warriors and break away from the emperor's yokes like Eritrea.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by pleep(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
I think ill be making my exit now. Peace and happiness everyone

@ axum be careful boy, don't make me come back.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
gallivant:

Ethiopia was never colonised that's why their Zoomali colony called Ogaden is still in chains.Be real warriors and break away from the emperor's yokes like Eritrea.

Lol, You have little knowledge of Somali history let alone the history of the Horn.

Ogaden being called Ogaden and being inhabited by Somalis is a sign that Somalis for the last 500 years occupied Ethiopia since they and their Portuguese allies lost to Somalis/Ottoman/Arabs thus why half of Ethiopia is Muslim and half the land is controlled by Somalis. The land that is Ogaden was given to Ethiopia by the British within the last 80 years. But that was only cause Somalis took the entire land and killed tens of thousands and married many of the women and raised the kids as Muslim. Entire ethnic groups who are now Somali are the descendants of Ethiopian women who were married when the men were killed off. Bantu women were never touched as they were seen as disgusting and only were used for farming.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
[code][/code]
pleep:
I think ill be making my exit now. Peace and happiness everyone

@ axum be careful boy, don't make me come back.

Your a slave, I expect you to always come back to your master cheesy
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

Arabs were in your land, and so were Somalis, and they enslaved you directly cause some of your relatives are still picking up on farms in southern Somalia. Sit down and hide.

Arabs, Indians, Persians and Chinese came to trad.The British came to plunder but loved the country so much they designated it as a settler colony and after independence begged to stay.Somalis are animals, we only encountered your kind in the 90s after we saw you starving and opened our borders for you.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by pleep(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:
[code][/code]

Your a slave, I expect you to always come back to your master cheesy
If i come back, it will be to stuff my nutz in your mouth =D

1 Like

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
gallivant:

Arabs, Indians, Persians and Chinese came to trad.The British came to plunder but loved the country so much they designated it as a settler colony and after independence begged to stay.Somalis are animals, we only encountered your kind in the 90s after we saw you starving and opened our borders for you.

Clearly Omans owned slaves in Kenya which is recorded by many historians when Portugal took over Kenya from the Arabs and also took the slaves of the Arabs who are the forefathers of the Kenyans in kenya today. Furthermore Bantus in Somalia too were taken from the coast of Kenya by Arabs and sold to Somali middlemen.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
pleep:
If i come back, it will be to stuff my nutz in your mouth =D

That probably is your dream, while your hanging from a tree.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

Clearly Omans owned slaves in Kenya which is recorded by many historians when Portugal took over Kenya from the Arabs and also took the slaves of the Arabs who are the forefathers of the Kenyans in kenya today. Furthermore Bantus in Somalia too were taken from the coast of Kenya by Arabs and sold to Somali middlemen.

Cool story unless you can back it up with facts.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

That probably is your dream, while your hanging from a tree.

Since your sister likes pig sausage, are you going to stone her to death? That would be unfortunate for the pigs. wink
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
gallivant:

Cool story unless you can back it up with facts.

The Arab slave trade originated before Islam and lasted more than a millennium.[25][26][27] Arab traders brought captives across the Indian Ocean from the Swahili Coast of present-day Kenya, Mozambique, and Tanzania.[28] To meet the demand for plantation labor, the captured Zanj slaves were shipped to the Arabian peninsula and the Near East, among other areas.[29]
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

Lol, You have little knowledge of Somali history let alone the history of the Horn.

Ogaden being called Ogaden and being inhabited by Somalis is a sign that Somalis for the last 500 years occupied Ethiopia since they and their Portuguese allies lost to Somalis/Ottoman/Arabs thus why half of Ethiopia is Muslim and half the land is controlled by Somalis. The land that is Ogaden was given to Ethiopia by the British within the last 80 years. But that was only cause Somalis took the entire land and killed tens of thousands and married many of the women and raised the kids as Muslim. Entire ethnic groups who are now Somali are the descendants of Ethiopian women who were married when the men were killed off. Bantu women were never touched as they were seen as disgusting and only were used for farming.

Lol! A simple visit to Google images will back up my story.Ogaden and NFD are the last colonies in Africa. And both Somali.Coincidence, I think not. grin
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by BlackKenichi(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

1. Very very very few do. They are the lowest among whites and are the fat rejects, this is what black men hold up high as if they won a trophy.
Wrong again my glass jawed idiot! Most are just average looking black men with average looking white women.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
BlackKenichi:

Wrong again my glass jawed idiot! Most are just average looking black men with average looking white women.

Lol, sure they are.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
gallivant:

Lol! A simple visit to Google images will back up my story.Ogaden and NFD are the last colonies in Africa. And both Somali.Coincidence, I think not. grin

By your logic your entire country is a colony. NFD and Ogaden are places Somalis invaded in the last 500 years. We Somalis will ultimately win. As we do not assilmilate, we keep our language, religion and culture and marry our own.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by BlackKenichi(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

Lol, sure they are.
They are! Deal with it! Or better yet stop getting your info from whiny white supremacist morons!
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by BlackKenichi(m): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

I rather be an Arab wannabe than a monkey wannabe. cheesy
Arabs are mostly useless. At least monkeys are entertaining and better looking!
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

By your logic your entire country is a colony. NFD and Ogaden are places Somalis invaded in the last 500 years. We Somalis will ultimately win. As we do not assilmilate, we keep our language, religion and culture and marry our own.

It is a colony now with foreign armies roaming on land and sea.You have never won anything since your inception even your dignity as civilised human beings is in question. grin grin
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 3:35am On Mar 11, 2015
BlackKenichi:

Arabs are mostly useless. At least monkeys are entertaining and better looking!

That explains why every race enslaved you guys
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by BlackKenichi(m): 3:42am On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

That explains why every race enslaved you guys
That's why nobody takes Somalia serious unless it being overrun with Islamo-Fascists.
Have you ever seen an Arab that can actually handle himself in a fight?
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 3:58am On Mar 11, 2015
BlackKenichi:

That's why nobody takes Somalia serious unless it being overrun with Islamo-Fascists.
Have you ever seen an Arab that can actually handle himself in a fight?

You talk about fights so much, where was all this fighting spirit when you guys were being enslaved and shipped to another continent for hundreds of years.

Is this fighting spirit something that recently developed? grin
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by BlackKenichi(m): 4:08am On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

You talk about fights so much, where was all this fighting spirit when you guys were being enslaved and shipped to another continent for hundreds of years.

Is this fighting spirit something that recently developed? grin
It was unleashed when Jamaicans became known for producing top boxers, kickboxers and some MMA fighters. The same fighting spirit that beats the crap out of Somalis when they fight us 1 on 1. The fighting spirit that let me break an Arabs face when he decided to throw the first punch at me.
Now tell me have you seen an Arab handle himself in a fight?
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 4:22am On Mar 11, 2015
BlackKenichi:

It was unleashed when Jamaicans became known for producing top boxers, kickboxers and some MMA fighters. The same fighting spirit that beats the crap out of Somalis when they fight us 1 on 1. The fighting spirit that let me break an Arabs face when he decided to throw the first punch at me.
Now tell me have you seen an Arab handle himself in a fight?

Lol, well I know is the Bantus Somalis and other civilized people enslaved did not have this fighting spirit which you now speak of or pretend to have.

Yes arabs can handle themselves in fights, am sure the millions of Bantus they sold and traded as slaves would agree. cheesy
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by BlackKenichi(m): 4:45am On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

Lol, well I know is the Bantus Somalis and other civilized people enslaved did not have this fighting spirit which you now speak of or pretend to have.
That was a long time ago. Quit living in the past.

axum:
Yes arabs can handle themselves in fights, am sure the millions of Bantus they sold and traded as slaves would agree. cheesy
You've never seen an Arab, fight?

Here's an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxGguODY4cM

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos / Estako Names And Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.