Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Somali-Sudanese Wedding - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali-Sudanese Wedding (64052 Views)

The Somali/ethiopian People / Ask A Muslim/somali / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by adamskutty(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Ababda embarassed are u a northern sudanese or a southern one? Shuka shuka! cheesy
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by TerryCarr(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
adamskutty:
Ababda embarassed are u a northern sudanese or a southern one? Shuka shuka! cheesy
clearly north tongue
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2015
adamskutty:

There is no northern Sudanese, do you mean Sudanese? The country is split now so their is no need to refer to northern sudanese when they are their own country now.

God help us. Oh wait. I am God grin
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by pleep(m): 12:40am On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

There is no northern Sudanese, do you mean Sudanese? The country is split now so their is no need to refer to northern sudanese when they are their own country now.

God help us. Oh wait. I am God grin

Why does your sister like white cock so much?

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/SahraA
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 1:32am On Mar 10, 2015
pleep:

Why does your sister like white cock so much?

Lol, Obviously you can tell that is not her, and that is a shady site. Who states that on their profile, and proudly posts their picture? Nothing wrong with having a preference for white guys. Its when an entire group of people have been brain washed and hate themselves like Bantus who then prefer the race that enslaved them that I have a problem with.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

Lol, Obviously you can tell that is not her, and that is a shady site. Who states that on their profile, and proudly posts their picture? Nothing wrong with having a preference for white guys. Its when an entire group of people have been brain washed and hate themselves like Bantus who then prefer the race that enslaved them that I have a problem with.

Do you know

That negative and shallow minded people die untimely.

So when are you going to die?
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 1:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Justfollowit:
[email][/email]

Do you know

That negative and shallow minded people die untimely.

So when are you going to die?

Years after you die of HIV or Ebola.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

Years after you die of HIV or Ebola.

I can't

HIV is a general issue and Nigeria is free of Ebola

Would you like some food and water though, I have heard of how hard things get, you know in refugee camps *whispers*

1 Like

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by pleep(m): 2:21am On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

Why are u disowning your own sister just for her preferences? Are u going to perform an honor killing?

You say bantus hate themselves yet your own flesh and blood is asking for white men to cum on her picture and send it back to her. Is this normal in your family?
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 5:02am On Mar 10, 2015
pleep:

Why are u disowning your own sister just for her preferences? Are u going to perform an honor killing?

You say bantus hate themselves yet your own flesh and blood is asking for white men to cum on her picture and send it back to her. Is this normal in your family?

Its pathetic to go so low as to post another Somalis picture and place such a comment, no right person would do that.

You have to resort to obvious trolling after beating defeated intellectually.

By the way, that Somali girl is a 100 times better looking than any Bantu I have ever seen. You know that too.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

Its pathetic to go so low as to post another Somalis picture and place such a comment, no right person would do that.

By the way, that Somali girl is a 100 times better looking than any Bantu I have ever seen. You know that too.

With that her huge forehead shocked

I know I have got ugly fat nose and lips. But they still look well proportioned to my face. I can't say the same for a Somalian forehead.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Justfollowit:

With that her huge forehead shocked

I know I have got ugly fat nose and lips. But they still look well proportioned to my face. I can't say the same for a Somalian forehead.

1. Its Somali, not Somalian

2. Everyone is in agreement that Somalis look better than Bantus. Somali features are called regal. Square foreheads and a straight forehead are noble features that have historically symbolized bravery and nobleness.

3. No nose or lips that wide and thick are proportionate to any humans face, maybe to some animal in the jungle.

4. All these women who have somali typical foreheads and features, look 100 times better than your wide nose, nappy haired, thick lipped bantu jungle climbing self.

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

1. Its Somali, not Somalian

2. Everyone is in agreement that Somalis look better than Bantus. Somali features are called regal. Square foreheads and a straight forehead are noble features that have historically symbolized bravery and nobleness.

3. No nose or lips that wide and thick are proportionate to any humans face, maybe to some animal in the jungle.

4. All these women who have somali typical foreheads and features, look 100 times better than your wide nose, nappy haired, thick lipped bantu jungle climbing self.

It is Somalian and not Somali

How dare you say you look better, certainly not with your buck tooth

When did become a crime to share features with animals. You are as long as a Chinese giant Salamander, your forehead as monstrous as a Gorilla's, your tooth like that of a bucktoothed pool shark, your smell like that of male pgmy goat.

Damn! You should be proud.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is Somalian and not Somali

How dare you say you look better, certainly not with your buck tooth

When did become a crime to share features with animals. You are as long as a Chinese giant Salamander, your forehead as monstrous as a Gorilla's, your tooth like that of a bucktoothed pool shark, your smell like that of male pgmy goat.

Damn! You should be proud.

1. Lol, unlike Bantu countries, Somalia is named after it's ethnic people who are Somali.

2. Any human with eyes can tell Bantus are butt ugly, even bantus know this this is why the men run after non black women, and the black women wear weaves and desire to have a biracial child.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

1. Lol, unlike Bantu countries, Somalia is named after it's ethnic people who are Somali.

2. Any human with eyes can tell Bantus are butt ugly, even bantus know this this is why the men run after non black women, and the black women wear weaves and desire to have a biracial child.

Who are you going to get married to? Your cousin or your rape victim?
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Justfollowit:

Who are you going to get married to? Your cousin or your rape victim?

1. Is that all you can say?

2. Don't be jealous that Somalis marry other Somalis while Bantus ultimate dream is to run after a white woman. Bantus dont even know what marriage means, this is why more than 70 percent are born out of wedlock.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

2. Don't be jealous that Somalis marry other Somalis while Bantus ultimate dream is to run after a white woman. Bantus dont even know what marriage means, this is why more than 70 percent are born out of wedlock.

Which of the two are you going to get married to?

Answer my question, slave!
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by pleep(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

meanwhile axums sister worships the white mans nuts
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
pleep:

1. Who even knows if she is Somali? And one individual choosing to be in a relation with someone of the opposite race is not a sign of being in a position of weaker status or looking up to them. But Bantus collectively worship white skin, and wear wigs, and run after white men/women.

2. By your logic Obama's mom loved black men and felt they were superior. One individuals action does not equate to an entire group of people who feel the same way as in the case of Bantus. I can show thousands of videos of Bantu women being humiliated and gagging on white mens dickkkkk while being called the N word.

3. Am willing to bet money she is not Somali, but biracial, but that is besides the point. She looks dominican.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by pleep(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

What are u talking about illectually? I never have, nor ever will engage with you intellectually.

Im just asking you a simple question. Is it normal for the women in your family to gargle white nuts? Is that seen as a cool thing to do where u come from?
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by pleep(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
And stop playing the victim boy, you play with fire you get burned. Grow up and accept the fact that your sister is a worthless ghetto-gagging hoe and your mom drinks arab cum for breakfast

its not my fault that all the people on this forum are too spineless to keep it real with you.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

1. Who even knows if she is Somali? And one individual choosing to be in a relation with someone of the opposite race is not a sign of being in a position of weaker status or looking up to them. But Bantus collectively worship white skin, and wear wigs, and run after white men/women.

2. By your logic Obama's mom loved black men and felt they were superior. One individuals action does not equate to an entire group of people who feel the same way as in the case of Bantus. I can show thousands of videos of Bantu women being humiliated and gagging on white mens dickkkkk while being called the N word.

3. Am willing to bet money she is not Somali, but biracial, but that is besides the point. She looks dominican.

She looks Somalian to me, and yeah I wouldn't be shocked she is.lol
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by pleep(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
gallivant:

She looks Somalian to me, and yeah I wouldn't be shocked she is.lol

She is 100% somali, its Axum's sister.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by BlackKenichi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
axum:

Plenty of white women chase after black men. What can I say!?
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by ababda: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
pleep:

pleep, I know you are a little smarter than that. You give him and others the satisfaction of being easily provoked. btw, i don't believe she is even Somali. Again do to resort to that, its childish and disgusting, and it is your assassination of your dignity and character.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by pleep(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
ababda:

pleep, I know you are a little smarter than that. You give him and others the satisfaction of being easily provoked. btw, i don't believe she is even Somali. Again do to resort to that, its childish and disgusting, and it is your assassination of your dignity and character.

Oh boo hooo hooo i care about dignity and character on the internet.

Im a troll. Im doing this because its entertaining to me, just like he is. Save your moral speeches for someone who cares.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by pleep(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2015

axxxxxummmm's siisssstaaaaaah
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
BlackKenichi:

Plenty of white women chase after black men. What can I say!?

1. Very very very few do. They are the lowest among whites and are the fat rejects, this is what black men hold up high as if they won a trophy.
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by gallivant: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
ababda:

Where was your morality when Axum was insulting everyone? Kindly shut the fvck up, okay? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by pleep(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
gallivant:

Where was your morality when Axum was insulting everyone? Kindly shut the fvck up, okay? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

Know thy enemies!

Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by axum: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
ababda:

He created some fake account and used some random somali girls picture. You will see that the last time that person logged on was today.

Obvously they have not seen ghetto gaggggers, where white men make black women throw up by sticking their cokkkk in their mouth while calling them Nigggggger
Re: Somali-Sudanese Wedding by pleep(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
AXUMS father brother and uncles after detonating themselves in a suicde bombing!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli / Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) / Estako Names And Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.