Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) (4545 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

E don do!!!! angry make I go find my soulmate.... Biko!
embarassed cry
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:56am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

tongue
America will know..
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:00am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

America will know..
Definitely!!! Even those schooling in France! grin
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

Definitely!!! Even those schooling in France! grin
Abi o grin
Those schooling in France know that diaris godu oh

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:08am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

Abi o grin
Those schooling in France know that diaris godu oh
Lol trust them naa grin
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol trust them naa grin
They even know that stealing is not kworruption
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by braine(m): 3:15am On Dec 26, 2014
Lovely Pictures!

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by coolest01(m): 4:11am On Dec 26, 2014
but this is nice... everythingsmiley

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Tallesty1(m): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Why unah no give that small boy rice to chop nah?
BecaciaBarbie:
Our Guests!!!!
sadsadsadsad

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Medunah: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2014
U don derail ur thread finish
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by HARDDON: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2014
Medunah:
U don derail ur thread finish

Don't be too Crz, all for fun
But ehm op,
I must say seeing u complete,not d half-half we used to, had another emotion
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Acidosis(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2014
Nice one
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2014
HARDDON:

Don't be too Crz, all for fun
But ehm op,
I must say seeing u complete,not d half-half we used to, had another emotion
Hummm.....my dear no be so! Who would believe that I'm the same girl in these pics and in the newly uploaded ones Chaiiii!!!!! Life and school stress don suck my blood and fats o! Now I'm desperately trying to get bk to my normal physique! But e b like say I dey lean everyday! Probably after school cry

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
Why unah no give that small boy rice to chop nah?sadsadsadsad
grin grin grin we did o! Hehe
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by modextus(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie you'll have to tutor me on how to bring out the fun on Christmas daysss..I seem to have lost my mojo.

lovely pictures..

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by sosiqdude(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
My Sis and her frds!!! #BatchB#ImoState

Are you from imo state?
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by sosiqdude(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol trust them naa grin

Honey how can u do this to me... I suppose to be the one to engage you na.. And CFCfan stop disturbing my girl or I will pour u acid oo..
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2014
modextus:
BecaciaBarbie you'll have to tutor me on how to bring out the fun on Christmas daysss..I seem to have lost my mojo.

lovely pictures..

Awwwh! Come to my house Sweety wink
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2014
sosiqdude:

Are you from imo state?
Lol No....I'm a Lagosian hun cheesy wink proudly Lagosian grin
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2014
sosiqdude:

Honey how can u do this to me... I suppose to be the one to engage you na.. And CFCfan stop disturbing my girl or I will pour u acid oo..
Your girl? shocked
Hummm....isn't that your pic on your profile?

I'm your Aunty angry
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

They even know that stealing is not kworruption
Yes o! Its a Right!!! grin
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

Your girl? shocked

I'm your Aunty angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by hungryboy(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2014
na for una corridor dem do the party?
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by sosiqdude(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

Your girl? shocked

I'm your Aunty angry

Are u sure about that?
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by HARDDON: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

Hummm.....my dear no be so! Who would believe that I'm the same girl in these pics and in the newly uploaded ones Chaiiii!!!!! Life and school stress don suck my blood and fats o! Now I'm desperately trying to get bk to my normal physique! But e b like say I dey lean everyday! Probably after school cry

Lol @ d bolded .

U got to strike a balance cos from experience, life wudnt afford u a let up even after sch. But in ur quest 4 fat n flesh, don't forget,more dan 80% of d ladies 'population seek slim.

Which u flying colours in ur studies
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

E don do!!!! angry make I go find my soulmate.... Biko!

Very nice..

kunmi..
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Dahjhi: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
[you are actually a cool planner. Nice small parry ... I have to relocate to your side for new year o celeb o cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lagunna:

Very nice..

kunmi..
Lol Soul mate kiss
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
sosiqdude:

Are u sure about that?
Lol

I'm your big mum sef sad
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
HARDDON:

Lol @ d bolded .

U got to strike a balance cos from experience, life wudnt afford u a let up even after sch. But in ur quest 4 fat n flesh, don't forget,more dan 80% of d ladies 'population seek slim.

Which u flying colours in ur studies
Lol I know that as well....I just need to add more flesh back! The critics and complains are just too much cry

Thanks dear.
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dahjhi:
[you are actually a cool planner. Nice small parry ... I have to relocate to your side for new year o celeb o cheesy wink

Lol......you are welcome anytime dear...thanks cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor, NONSO DIOBI Moves In With Gay Lover Into Banana Island Mansion / My Encounter With An Edo Witch / Lekki-epe Expressway Toll Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.