Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi (16506 Views)

Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by laimo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
That Ngwakwe must never get near any political post.

Too fundamentalist.Is that a pdp trait?

I'm liberal,APC,Lagos.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Djicemob: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Buhari calls for total sharia across the country

A former military ruler of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has
called for the introduction of 'total' Islamic law across the
country, reports said on Monday.
He made this call at a conference organized by the Supreme
Council of Islamic Affairs in Kaduna.
Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in December 1983 to his
ouster in 1985, told a seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at
the weekend that the strict Islamic law code known as the
Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria.
“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total
commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over
Nigeria,” Buhari said, quoted in press reports.
“God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total
implementation of the Sharia in the country,” Buhari said.
Northern Nigeria is mainly Muslim but southern Nigeria is
mainly Christian and has led criticism of the introduction of
Islamic law in a dozen northern states in the past 18 months.
Africa's most populous country has been shaken repeatedly in
the past by religious unrest. In February 2000 between 2 000
and 3 000 people were killed by Christian-Muslim riots in
Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia.
http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/164177/1/buhari-calls-for-total-sharia-in-nigeria.html

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Gboliwe: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

This thread is just a complete and unnecessary diversion to allegations and suspicions emanating from Buhari's past utterances on Sharia in relation to national discourse.

Come to think of it, Is Sharia law that bad in itself as a social control mechanism for adherent Muslims who willingly subscribe to it? For me, not at all and I have no objection.

Notwithstanding, I am furious when it becomes not only a political tool but also a weapon for subjugation and witch-hunt on free citizens in a secular society where the constitution is supreme.

Religion is a matter of choice and not compulsion even according to Koran and must only serve as support tool in spiritual matters.

Buhari's call for nationalisation of Sharia was not only a declaration of colonialism and war but also an acceptance that Islam is supreme over other religious faiths hence the outcry and condemnation that persist till date.

We need to remain focus and shun these deceptive threads meant to suppress real contending national issues that need clarifications and answers.

I understand why Obiagelli is trying so hard, her conscience is pricking her and for that alone, I am cool. grin

My children will be told how a certain aged retired extremist tried 5 times (because he will still resurface on a wheel chair in 2019) to be President. How that I fought tooth and nAil to never see it happen. I will tell them to hand the history over to their own grandchildren as I'll make sure my grandchildren documents the story. Buhari is a fanatic. A muslim fanatic and he has no place in our democracy.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Descartes: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2014
berem:
You forgot to add Tomakunt the punny chaser. Lolz! grin grin

Ama na odili ife ojo otu a na fa atoyi amu angry
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by duwdu: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Unbelievable, (the subject of this subject is.)

Hmm.

P34c3
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by luv2talk(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Haba!!!
Mukina2 seun mclatunji lalasticlala
shocked FRONT PAGE NA!!! angry angry angry
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by lalasticlala(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
luv2talk:
Haba!!! shocked FRONT PAGE NA!!! angry angry angry

Very old gist
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by luv2talk(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
lalasticlala:

Very old gist

Yea, but when its the other way round, it always hit front page, But i havent seen a duplicate of it on front page na!
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by bakila: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

You are political olodo

When we say North, we mean Hausa Fulani

I am sure you are a small boy. You must also be very ignorant of the composition of Nigeria and was busy "stealing" answer in primary up to tertiary stage of education. REALY A NIGERIAN SAYING THE NORTH IS ONLY HAUSA FULANI AND IS NOT HIGH ON BORROWED WEED?
Ok it's white technology am responding to. He is a confirmed clown. A politically neonate and blind one at that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Praises Her Husband As They Celebrates 27-Year Wedding Anniversary / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / The Return Of Igbo's That Migrated To IDU/IGODOMIGODO And IDAH Before 800AD