Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi (16496 Views)

Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Ngwakwe: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Even though i smell diversionary tactics, Obj and Henry okah says otherwise on gej's ambition. The use and misuse of the security agencies say otherwise too.

Btw can we go back to condemning Mu'azu and his amputating, sharia agenda that looks born to rule and blood sucking at the moment. Not forgetting the 300 lives that went to early graves with it

I don't have business with PDP neither have I spoken for them either.

Read my first comment again and this time one line after another.

All I have to say on this subject were clearly stated and on no account did I deminish his contributions in declaration of Sharia in his State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Firefire(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2014
absulo:
Well I don't see Mu'azu campaigning to be the President of a Secular Nigeria unlike GMB a strong advocate of the Sharia Law.

Facts

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

SorryI am out. Berem has arrived and as usual the thread will be drivento the bin.
Ngwakwe,where are you running to? Don't tell me a woman is chasing you out of this thread. Come back and talk your usual nonsense and lemme give you the attack of your life.

What a deluded hypocrite!! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Firefire(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

All I have to say on this subject were clearly stated and on no account did I deminish his contributions in declaration of Sharia in his State.

You have stated it correctly sir!

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

Seems you are also hallucinating otherwise you would have noticed I said something already concerning the topic!

Maybe you never chop today (as you never post picture of your "left over" grin) na im dey cause your hallucination!

Perhaps, you need to go back and repaint it with crayons and also mention Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi and APC like a programmed brain cool cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:

Bros, I greet you! wink

Merry Christmas tongue

Lmao. Na the second time in a week wey you go abscond from beta thread be this oo. Diaris God in everytin we do oo Firefire. grin

Mery Christmas. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2014
PDP want to Islamise Nigeria grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by anonimi: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

It is not unexpected that people with Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome (CCBS) will have comprehension problems every now & then.

Salam!
Shalom!!
Peace!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Perhaps, you need to go back and repaint it with crayons and also mention Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi and APC like a programmed brain cool cool
OMG! Lmao @ "repaint it with crayons". Kai! grin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Firefire(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
Lmao. Na the second time in a week wey you go abscond from beta thread be this oo. Diaris God in everytin we do oo Firefire. grin

Mery Christmas. smiley

I am escaping this thread also, grin

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:

Facts

Choi Firefire, na u be this? Issokay

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by OKDnigeria: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

We are comparing the pdp and apc. Btw the word here is hypocrisy and you just confirmed that
All this is abt who to vote for in 2015, GMB or GEJ. U opened dis trade to make us accept Buhari as president. That's why ur friends are calling on 'Jonathanians' to respond. Why are they not calling on "Mu'azuans". Mu'azu is not contesting for anything... we'll talk abt him when he declares for preident.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Firefire(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

It is not unexpected that people with Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome (CCBS) will have comprehension problems every now & then.

Salam!
Shalom!!
Peace!!!

Shalom brother!

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Scatterboss(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:

Facts

What Fact? So you see nothing wrong in Muazu Sharia Law but shout and call Buhari names everyday, you see why i call you devilish and evil. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Who do you speak for or support, just for the records. Don't tell me you only speak against buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
PDP want to Islamise Nigeria grin
Abi oo. Maybe I go even create one thread with that title, then throw some bloody images inside and put one picshure with big Mu'azu face and one mighty humblerra ontop him head! grin

How you check am bros?

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
Last night I saw two ladies in the club that looked like Ishilove and Mukina2. Not sure they had their good friend MizMyColi with them though. Lovely duo.
Ashawo dream na you dream cheesy

Cc donphilopus

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Who do you speak for or support, just for the records. Don't tell me you only speak against buhari.
Hmmm. Dem go soon ban you oo. grin
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Ngwakwe: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2014
seanet02:

It was Adamu Muazu that submitted the bill to the house for consideration and not the people that wanted it.

The simple line you misconstrued was added to express the due process the bill followed and not who submitted it according to you.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Firefire(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Choi Firefire, na u be this? Issokay

Madam, how the fowls frying

Who is Mu'azu
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2014
OKDnigeria:

All this is abt who to vote for in 2015, GMB or GEJ. U opened dis trade to make us accept Buhari as president. That's why ur friends are calling on 'Jonathanians' to respond. Why are they not calling on "Mu'azuans". Mu'azu is not contesting for anything... we'll talk abt him when he declares for preident.

The thread title or its body didn't read gej or buhari, its about the pdp, it's chairman and it's hypocrisy. The latter you are doing a fantastic job portraying

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by major466(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2014
It looks like APC e minions have finally cooked up something to celebrate Christmas with.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:

Madam, how the fowls frying

Who is Mu'azu

Oops, merry Christmas then.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Firefire(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Scatterboss:

What Fact? So you see nothing wrong in Muazu Sharia Law but shout and call Buhari names everyday, you see why i call you devilish and evil. Smh

Omo Iya, na wa oooo

Wishing me Merry Christmas this way

Continue...
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:

I am escaping this thread also, grin
Na your way. Bye bye. Sometimes, na to piante sure pass my broda. grin

Yeye man. grin

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
Abi oo. Maybe I go even create one thread with that title, then throw some bloody images inside and put one picshure with big Mu'azu face and one mighty humblerra ontop him head! grin

How you check am bros?
abeg do am.
Vice President- Muslim
NSA- Muslim
Defence Minister- Muslim
Defence Minister of state- Muslim
IGP- Muslim
PDP Chairman- Muslim
IBB (muslim) led Nigeria to register with IOC
GEJ (muslim puppet) led Nigeria delegation to IOC conference in Egypt 2013.

PDP want to Islamise Nigeria.
Vote for Change
Vote Muhammadu Buhari

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:
Wednesday, 28 February, 2001, 13:51 GMT
Now Bauchi adopts Sharia
Another state in northern Nigeria, Bauchi, has adopted
Sharia, or Islamic, law.
The governor, Adamu Muazu, signed the Sharia bill into
law on Tuesday.
Bauchi is the tenth northern Nigerian state either to adopt
Sharia law, or announce its intention to do so, despite
opposition from Christians and human rights groups.
Several of the states maintain that the law will not be
applied to Christians.
Last year, hundreds of people were killed in Kaduna, when
rioting broke out after Christians opposed the introduction
of Islamic law there.
From the newsroom of the BBC World Service

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1194502.stm

The problem with ignorant people like you is the failure to understand our view

I have said it several times that the North is our problem and not party

Both APC North and PDP North will always kick against progress or install retrogression

Get sense for once
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
Hmmm. Dem go soon ban you oo. grin
Ngwakwe na my pal grin grin
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Firefire(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
Na your way. Bye bye. Sometimes, na to piante sure pass my broda. grin

Yeye man. grin

See you when Obiagelli open a truthful thread about GMB Sharia facts.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by reborn1: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2014
They hail GEJ and list signing of Anti gay law/FOI as part of his achievement, but a bigot mod now said Muazu only signed the Shari stuff after some legislooters approved it. They will find a way to defend the devil, even if God show us the devil cheesy Hypocrites!

11 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:

See you when Obiagelli open a truthful thread about GMB Sharia facts.
Ya eye dey pain you abi you don run out of data?? Why you no go go find the articles then create the thread yaself?? grin. E nor go ever fit pass that newspaper page wen we don see here two million times! grin

Buhari expressed an opinion. Mu'azu pushed forward a bill and signed it into law when it was passed. Keep that in mind when creating the thread buddie (that is if you will).

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
abeg do am.
Vice President- Muslim
NSA- Muslim
Defence Minister- Muslim
Defence Minister of state- Muslim
IGP- Muslim
PDP Chairman- Muslim
IBB (muslim) led Nigeria to register with IOC
GEJ (muslim puppet) led Nigeria delegation to IOC conference in Egypt 2013.

PDP want to Islamise Nigeria.
Vote for Change
Vote Muhammadu Buhari
grin grin i swear the format of the pdp propaganda dey always make me laugh. I remember when they started with buhari's ministers when he was HOS and how dey edited the list. Did they think nobody will find them out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari’s Punishment For Ballot Snatchers Constitutional, Says Keyamo / Strike: IGP Orders Implementation Of New Salary Structure For Police / Kogi Retired Civil Servant Dies Without Pay (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.