Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi (16495 Views)

Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Eziachi: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Most APC fans keep pretending that our geopolitical interests is not in existence.

Whether APC or PDP, a core Northerner will always pursue their regional interest

If you doubt me ask GEJ supporters if their being threatened or not
Who does not know that Nigeria politics is all about sectional interest, but why talk like lunatics when you hasn't cross the line? You don't give your enemies the rope to hang you? That's my issue with some of you. Especially when for six years Jonathan has been an absolute joke of a leader and a total disappointment to SE/SS If you are honest.
All he care about is himself just being a president and making few individuals extremely wealthy.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by laimo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
I can see pdp e-warriors viewing,in confusion. Hehehehehe grin

Atlwireless no hiding place there! grin
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
chimerase2:
bia obigelli so becos the man is the chairman of pdp then i shld support his evil ideology, see ma dear am nt a hypocrite like u. buhari has said that countless of times in which u hv defended him, i dnt play politics like that am nt evil minded like u,
as long as an abokkii muslim is concerned be it APC or PDP he is bound to support sharia which today has led to boko haram.
Pls take this advice i didnt say u shld nt support ur buhari aka evil genuis but try and tell ur self de simple truth 4 once it will help u
GEJ is nt our problem our problem is nt de moderate muslim yorubas our problem is de muslim abokkis and ur mentor buhari is one of them

Its a big shame that some SW have forgotten history.

Hausa Fulani has a geopolitical interest which is counter productive.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
reborn1:

Where is the report of the said CONFAB? A party organised by GEJ just to share money and buy time, that was a party and not a CONFAB

If there is no report, why are some Northern group opposing it about 3wks ago

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by anonimi: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:
Especially when for six years Jonathan has been an absolute joke of a leader and a total disappointment to SE/SS If you are honest.

You must be a WORSE joke of a follower and a total disappointment if you cannot do basic arithmetic shocked
How is May 2010 - Dec. 2014 equal six years

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Brimmie(m): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

You did not see where your Buhari COMMITTED himself to ensuring there is Sharia all over Nigeria in my earlier post or you are simply PRETENDING

Are you also not aware that Shekarau & Ribadu finally stepped down in 2011 for their northern consensus, Buhari seeing that the initial plot to have Atiku as their consesus candidate via PDP failed
Keep deluding yourself.
Enjoy your ignorance (or pretence) bliss shocked

Let those who have ears let them HEAR!

Here comes the Carpenter with his Crayon! grin grin Akpoda!

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:

Who does not know that Nigeria politics is all about sectional interest, but why talk like lunatics when you hasn't cross the line? You don't give your enemies the rope to hang you? That's my issue with some of you. Especially when for six years Jonathan has been an absolute joke of a leader and a total disappointment to SE/SS If you are honest.
All he care about is himself just being a president and making few individuals extremely wealthy.

Didn't you hear about a Northern group opposing the planned implementation of the CONFAB

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Face reality

There is no party politics in Nigeria at FG level

Its all about ethno religious politics

If you doubt me , mention one Far North group calling for a new Nigeria
The same argument could be made at the state level, where people mostly vote for individuals rather than parties.
For instance, Ngige will likely retain his Senatorial seat next year on the platform of the APC, but his Senatorial zone will give 99.9% of their vote to GEJ in the presidential election. Ditto for Edo and Rivers states.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

I am not going back and forth but telling you why we still stick to GEJ and rejected GMB

We want a new NIGERIA based on those 7things I mentioned.
You didn't get a new NIGERIA after six years of leadership by Jonathan. How do you intend getting a new NIGERIA in another four years?

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Sirniyeh(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dear Obiageli,

You deserve a reward for this research work. Do you own a car? I want to direct you to my filling station to fill up your car fuel thank!

Weldone.

Sai Buhari

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

The same argument could be made at the state level, where people mostly vote for individuals rather than parties.
For instance, Ngige will likely retain his Senatorial seat next year on the platform of the APC, but his Senatorial zone will give 99.9% of their vote to GEJ in the presidential election. Ditto for Edo and Rivers states.

That's what Obiagelli don't understand

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Eziachi: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I believe these tantrums are not for me. You shouldn't respond to my comments if all you got are prejudice and gossips.

Next time study ones post history or do simple search, obtain references and support your frivolous allegations to avoid losing your hard earned dignity.

As you can see I ignore insults from wayfaring ladies/young adults to maintain decorum.
This is an online forum, you are a fictional person as far as am concerned and the same I should be to you too.
So I don't have any dignity to defend in Nairaland. If you disagreed with what I wrote, pick the points, one by one and debunk them with facts from your previously posted opinions and not vague statement.
You are free to write what you considered as insult and if it makes you happy. It doesn't bother me one bit, it's an online forum, just like I said before.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
berem:
You didn't get a new NIGERIA after six years of leadership by Jonathan. How do you intend getting a new NIGERIA in another four years?

In democracy you can't force your will on others.

That's a major difference between military and Democratic governance

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by chimerase2: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Its a big shame that some SW have forgotten history.

Hausa Fulani has a geopolitical interest which is counter productive.
it pains me to see pple reason frm their annus, its pathetic.
one thing with me GEJ has his own bad decision which i lambast but dis apc guys behave n talk as if buhari is second to God, bunch of hypocrites
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

In democracy you can't force your will on others.

That's a major difference between military and Democratic governance
so who is forcing his will on you if I may ask?

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

What is Buhari's stand on

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Institutions being subjected to public scrutiny
Go and read Buhari's campaign promises for 2011, he is the only front runners to have campaigned for state police

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Eziachi: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Didn't you hear about a Northern group opposing the planned implementation of the CONFAB
Exactly, then why do some idiotic persons kept banging on how Buhari will turn Nigeria into Islamic state?
So it means the National assembly, South or Christians would not oppose it?
Talking about CONFAB, when will Jonathan hold referendum or implementation of it?

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Kenai: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
I swear, the OP and the people screaming "Jonathanians" are the real dullards.

Being the governor of the state at the time, what else was Mu'azu supposed to do especially after more than 2/3 of the state legislative arm voted in favour of Sharia?
To think that the desperate Buhari extremists were planning to use this as some type of weapon is even laughable.

So, wait, in the OP's mind, she don 'uncover' something, right?

You people are just desperate for real.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Kenai: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
OKDnigeria:
The last time I checked, Mu'azu is not campaigning to be president of Nigeria

He may have signed Sharia into law but has never advocated for its enforcement throughout the country the way Buhari did
(fundamentalism is trying to force ur believes on every other person).

Note: we are not comparing Buhari and Mu'azu. it is GMB vs GEJ

Thank you!

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kenai:
I swear, the OP and the people screaming "Jonathanians" are the real dullards.

Being the governor of the state at the time, what else was Mu'azu supposed to do especially after more than 2/3 of the state legislative arm voted in favour of Sharia?
To think that the desperate Buhari extremists were planning to use this as some type of weapon
is even laughable.

So, wait, in the OP's mind, she don 'uncover' something, right?

You people are just desperate for real.
what weapon? Are you saying 2/3 of the federal legislators will vote in favour of Sharia too if Buhari is the next president if he doesn't know what he's supposed to do?

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

- Rochas Okorocha is from which region again?
- Which yoruba candidate contested against Obasanjo in 2003?
- Who was the AD candidate against Obasanjo in 2003?

This why someone called you names earlier, now you want to claim Rochas after describing him as mallam Rochas.

The AD question only supports my point, you should read your first quote and see how you contradict yourself.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by anonimi: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
berem:

Do you think Jonathan ALONE can change the constitution
Oh, I get it- the clueless old soldier pensioner said in 2011 at Ibadan he would give us fiscal federalism- so understandably his followers also reason like him shocked
It does not matter that as MAXIMUM ruler & military DICTATOR he could literally have done so all alone but did NOT!

anonimi:
15 MARCH 2011

The presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), General Muhamadu Buhari (rtd) and his campaign team yesterday stormed Ibadan, the Oyo state capital, promising to practise true federalism in manning the affairs of the country.

Expressing appreciation to thousands of his supporters, Buhari assured Nigerians that his government would bring back federalism into the country if voted into office.

The CPC presidential flag bearer also promised to address the problem of power, road, education and other sectors which had retarded the nation's economy. He also pledged to improve workers' poor condition of service, adding that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) administration had impoverished most Nigerians.

Buhari advised voters to come out en masse and ensure that they monitored their votes to frustrate the efforts of saboteurs.

Pastor Tunde Bakare, his Vice Presidential candidate, took some minutes to pray for the success of the CPC which, according to him, was determined to restore sanity to all sectors of the economy.

Bakare disclosed that Pastor Enoch Adeboye and many traditional rulers in the country had prayed for the CPC and advised its leaders to move forward in their quest to transform the country.

"Nigeria's name has been dented by the bad government of the PDP. We are praying earnestly to rewrite the name", Pastor Bakare said.

Bakare disclosed that the pen was the symbol of CPC, adding "with the backing of God Almighty, we are going to write off the misfortune of Nigeria".

General Buhari thereafter raised the hand of Barrister Adebayo Shittu as the party's flag bearer in the gubernatorial elections.

General Buhari was maximum ruler and military DICTATOR for two years (1983-1985) he did NOT "practise true federalism in manning the affairs of the country." back then.
However he can promise to do so in a DEMOCRATIC setting whereby any change to our constitution must be approved by the Senate and House of Representatives as well as the 36 state Houses of Assembly.
It is either

- he has no clue what he is talking about,
- simply making a promise he has no intention of fulfilling since he lacks the capacity to do so alone or
- perhaps he plans to become a DICTATOR yet again by destroying our fledgling democratic institutions

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

I am not going back and forth but telling you why we still stick to GEJ and rejected GMB

We want a new NIGERIA based on those 7things I mentioned.

How has gej achieved those things?
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by anonimi: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

This why someone called you names earlier, now you want to claim Rochas after describing him as mallam Rochas.

Please point out where I described him as mallam Rochas.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
MayorofLagos:
@OP,

I have watched and followed some of your fact-checking threads lately. This revelation tops them all.

I dont know whether to classify you as a fact-finder or as a mythbuster....nonetheless, you have BUSTED a myth which portrays PDP as a religion-tolerant party.

By the power conferred on those who seek truth and revelation, you are hereby knighted as the first female Mythbuster in Nairaland.

GREAT JOB!!

Thanks sir. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Kenai: 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
berem:
what weapon? Are you saying 2/3 of the federal legislators will vote in favour of Sharia too if Buhari is the next president if he doesn't know what he's supposed to do?

Is Mu'azu running for the presidential seat? How does his signing the bill for his state compare to this guy who wants to govern a secular Nigeria?

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by superstar1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
GEJ and PDP's tactics of ethno-religious tactics are back firing big time.

PDP stands for corruption and GEJ stands for cluelessness. What a combo!!!

APC aint saints though, but we need a change now and APC is the only party offering us a duo of men of integrity we can believe in.

Vote Buhari/Osinbajo candidacy, for a better Nigeria.

NB: Who knows the account number for Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

[s] Do you think Jonathan ALONE can change the constitution
Oh, I get it- the clueless old soldier pensioner said in 2011 at Ibadan he would give us fiscal federalism- so understandably his followers also reason like him shocked It does not matter that as MAXIMUM ruler & military DICTATOR he could literally have done so all alone but did NOT! [/s]
fooool!!! I am done responding to you until January 1st. Stop quoting me when my questions are not directed at you!

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by reborn1: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

Do you think Jonathan ALONE can change the constitution
Oh, I get it- the clueless old soldier pensioner said in 2011 at Ibadan he would give us fiscal federalism- so understandably his followers also reason like him shocked It does not matter that as MAXIMUM ruler & military DICTATOR he could literally have done so all alone but did NOT!

Oga Carpenter, you have not make sense on this thread other than calling Buhari different names. He is an accomplished retired Soldier, what are you? PDP paid Slave

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by laimo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mu'azu signed Sharia into law.

Now we know where Boko Haram is originating from.Boko Haram is an offshoot of the Sharia law signed by pdp governor Mu'azu(now pdp national chairman) supported by pdp president Obj,predecessor of current pdp president Jonathan.

Pdp is the political wing of Boko Haram.

Shekarau now pdp education minister signed Sharia into law in Kano.
Ali Modu Sheriff,oil billionaire,ex-governor of Borno State(the HQ of Boko Haram, set up by the said Sheriff for political witchhunt purposes) now pdp big boy,current pdp president Jonathan's special regime envoy to Boko Haram mercenaries suppliers Chad signed Sharia into law in Borno.

Pdp is the command center of Boko Haram killings.Little wonder,Nigerian troops are getting conflicting orders.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

You must be a WORSE joke of a follower and a total disappointment if you cannot do basic arithmetic shocked
How is May 2010 - Dec. 2024 equal six years

2024 makes you smart? Stay on the topic, reply his post appropriately

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
berem:
Help me ask am o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Addis Ababa For The 26th Summit Of AU / Buhari’s Punishment For Ballot Snatchers Constitutional, Says Keyamo / Adegboyega Famodun: Why Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66