Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi (16498 Views)

Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by alaoeri: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2014
Between someone that sign into law (Mua'zu) & someone they are lying against that he will (GMB), who is an extremist among them? There is no length whatsoever TANoids & their cohorts won't go to tarnish GMB character but unfortunately they have fail Nigerians are more wiser now, no amount of propaganda will stop the moving train of change.
Vote for change
Vote APC
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

14 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by akins56(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Walahi, this post na NECK BREAKER! Fatality! Where are the saTANs ! Sai buhari/osibanjo !

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

What actually is the difference between APC and PDP in terms of personalities?

Whether CPC, ANPP, APC or even Military Regime , Buhari's conviction and sense of purpose remain the same.

The same ideology prevalent in Islamic North influences most of their politicians.

Make no mistake, the same ideology is why Tambuwal though in PDP yet hates everything GEJ represents.

If you recall my previous definition of opposition to President Goodluck administration, I made it clear before the emergence of new PDP and formation of APC that most people in government are driven by first, personal interest then come regional and subsequently followed by religious interest for Southerners while there is no difference between regional and religious interest for a core Hausa/Fulani muslim. As Kwankwaso tells us his affinity with his brethren in Niger Republic is more bonded than for Tiv and Igala in Benue or Plateau State.

Being in APC or PDP makes no difference rather interest do

Don't forget the two front runners after Buhari in 2011 Presidential election are now in bed with GEJ.

Interesting, all the attributes listed above by you for the average politician (pdp and apc) seems to exonerate gej. He is not driven by any of the factors above?
While Kwankwaso displays his affinity with Niger some others are doing same with Israel but its fine with ngwakwe.

Btw you are yet to tell us if Mu'azu is an amputating extremist.

19 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2014
andresia:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where are dem jonathanians?!

Ikenna351, OAM4J, maclatunji, Ngwakwe, Afam4eva, fp please! at least the world deserves to know this!
They'll never show up. This is why I keep insisting the religious card is like a boomerang; you throw it and it comes right back to you! It disgusts me no end whenever I see those PDP minions trying to stoke the embers of religious prejudice not understanding some of the staunchest promoters of the so called "sharia agenda" are Jonathan's closest allies. Such a damn shame.

Good morning Obinoscopy and Seun. Hope you guys had a lovely night.

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2014
alaoeri:
Between someone that sign into law (Mua'zu) & someone they are lying against that he will (GMB), who is an extremist among them? There is no length whatsoever TANoids & their cohorts won't go to tarnish GMB character but unfortunately they have fail Nigerians are more wiser now, no amount of propaganda will stop the moving train of change.
Vote for change
Vote APC
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
They'll never show up.

I hope they slept well grin

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Obinoscopy(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
Obiagelli:

I had a good night sleep. Thanks for asking smiley.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

Really, ALL

Are you hallucinating or what exactly shocked
oga carpenter,what do you have to say concerning this topic?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by seanet02: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2014
You really must be a pathetic one.
It was Adamu Muazu that submitted the bill to the house for consideration and not the people that wanted it.
Ngwakwe:

He signed it after the legislators approved it because his people wanted it and moreover, it was the trendiest thing in the region as at that time.

Whether CPC, ANPP, APC or even Military Regime , Buhari's conviction and sense of purpose remain the same.

The same ideology prevalent in Islamic North influences most of their politicians.

Make no mistake, the same ideology is why Tambuwal though in PDP yet hates everything GEJ represents.

If you recall my previous definition of opposition to President Goodluck administration, I made it clear before the emergence of new PDP and formation of APC that most people in government are driven first, by personal interest then come regional and subsequently followed by religious interest for the Southerners while there is no difference between regional and religious interest for a core Hausa/Fulani muslim. As Kwankwaso tells us his affinity with his brethren in Niger Republic is more bonded than for Tiv and Igala in Benue or Plateau State.

Don't forget the two front runners after Buhari in 2011 Presidential election are now in bed with GEJ.

21 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by akinyeleaa: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Na temitemi1 i wan make hin see this one. That delusional dude, fucking obsessed with the name Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Last night I saw two ladies in the club that looked like Ishilove and Mukina2. Not sure they had their good friend MizMyColi with them though. Lovely duo.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by mistabiola: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
Senseless thread.

Are you for real or a Robot

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I had a good night sleep. Thanks for asking smiley.
Lmao. Yeye man.

Abeg do the needful jor. grin
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Ngwakwe: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Interesting, all the attributes listed above by you for the average politician (pdp and apc) seems to exonerate gej. He is not driven by any of the factors above?
While Kwankwaso displays his affinity with Niger some others are doing same with Israel but its fine with ngwakwe.

Btw you are yet to tell us if Mu'azu is an amputating extremist.

President Goodluck is a child of circumstance whose ambition wasn't about grabbing power.

I believe partly in his administration for the competence of his executive council and his ability to accommodate opposition's interests/policies in decision making.

President Jonathan is a listening president

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

[s] He signed it after the legislators approved it because his people wanted it and moreover, it was the trendiest thing in the region as at that time.

If you recall my previous definition of opposition to President Goodluck administration, I made it clear before the emergence of new PDP and formation of APC that most people in government are driven first, by personal interest then come regional and subsequently followed by religious interest for the Southerners while there is no difference between regional and religious interest for a core Hausa/Fulani muslim. As Kwankwaso tells us his affinity with his brethren in Niger Republic is more bonded than for Tiv and Igala in Benue or Plateau State.

Don't forget the two front runners after Buhari in 2011 Presidential election are now in bed with GEJ. [/s]
yada yada yada bla bla bla bu bu bu we we we......
Ngwakwe,stop talking nonsense!!! What do you have to say about the topic? Go straight to the point!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

He signed it after the legislators approved it because his people wanted it and moreover, it was the trendiest thing in the region as at that time.

Really? Mu'azu had nothing to do with but sign. Shm

Btw let me pretend to agree with you, its ok for Mu'azu to dance to tune of his people but its sacrilege for Buhari.

Hypocrisy 101

13 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
Last night I saw two ladies in the club that looked like Ishilove and Mukina2. Not sure they had their good friend MizMyColi with them though. Lovely duo.
Therealmrstan and lalastical must have been hanging around somewhere close.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Firefire(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2014
War against light has begin shocked shocked grin
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:
How come he is not labeled a fundamentalist or an extremist? Pdp propaganda

Chukwudi44, i saw you viewing this thread a while ago, no comments from you? Please call ngwakwe and biafranqueen.
he viewed it thru a welder's goggle..like dis cool..coward-like TANoids

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2014
hifaif:
I love this Obiagelli.

Sai Buhari!!!!
This should be the Holy Grail of all the counter-propaganda thread the APC fans have fired at the pro-PDP members of this forum. It definitely would leave an indelible scar on their minds.

Thank you Obi. smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by agabusta: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2014
PDP propaganda if we are not careful may give us serious issues in this country. This is because this propaganda is being fired up by bigoted and highly biased ethnic jingoists.

Their biased nature makes them believe every crap churned out by the evil PDP. And this biased nature also makes them propagate this same information with so much energy.

No matter how many times you let them know that the person that made the statement that "they will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jona" is a PDP guy, Kaita, they will never listen. They will keep insisting gullibly that it is GMB.

No matter how you try to let them know, that the Northern elements that was making a silly noise then that "power must return to the North" are PDP guys because of the PDP zoning formula, they will never believe you, even when confronted with superb evidences.

To the disadvantage of our polity, it is this same bigoted soul, that took the PDP propaganda that insinuated that PDP is a christian party, to the amazement and bewilderment of sensible Nigerians smiley smiley.

PDP also has a large chunk of Northern muslims and even southern muslims sef. Even one of the most vocal supporter of the president, Asari Dokubo is even a muslim!

Their gullible sef will never reason in that direction, instead they prefer to malign the image of GMB, one of the few national figures we have in Nigeria with impeccable integrity and love for the common man.

The trend is now even assuming a dangerous direction, because the brainwashing we always accuse the northern masses of seems to be happening now at the south!

Quite ironical I must say. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Btw let me pretend to agree with you, its ok for Mu'azu to dance to tune of his people but its sacrilege for Buhari.

Hypocrisy 101
Look how the comment u stated is oozing around..absolute balderdash...what's sauce for d goose is sauce 4d gander

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:
War against light has begin shocked shocked grin
Oga Fire, haba naw. Don't do this to us. You gotta have more than this to say. Come on bro....

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Therealmrstan and lalastical must have been hanging around somewhere close.
Very probable. He's never far away. And I think you meant Lalasticlala. grin
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by anonimi: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2014
berem:
oga carpenter,what do you have to say concerning this topic?

Seems you are also hallucinating otherwise you would have noticed I said something already concerning the topic!

Maybe you never chop today (as you never post picture of your "left over" grin) na im dey cause your hallucination!
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

President Goodluck is a child of circumstance whose ambition wasn't about grabbing power.

I believe partly in his administration for the competence of his executive council and his ability to accommodate opposition's interests/policies in decision making.

President Jonathan is a listening president
Even though i smell diversionary tactics, Obj and Henry okah says otherwise on gej's ambition. The use and misuse of the security agencies say otherwise too.

Btw can we go back to condemning Mu'azu and his amputating, sharia agenda that looks born to rule and blood sucking at the moment. Not forgetting the 300 lives that went to early graves with it

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by OKDnigeria: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2014
The last time I checked, Mu'azu is not campaigning to be president of Nigeria

He may have signed Sharia into law but has never advocated for its enforcement throughout the country the way Buhari did
(fundamentalism is trying to force ur believes on every other person).

Note: we are not comparing Buhari and Mu'azu. it is GMB vs GEJ

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Ngwakwe: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Hypocrisy 101

Stop reading unnecessary meaning into a comprehensive expression.

SorryI am out. Berem has arrived and as usual the thread will be driven to the bin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by absulo(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2014
Well I don't see Mu'azu campaigning to be the President of a Secular Nigeria unlike GMB a strong advocate of the Sharia Law.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Firefire(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
Oga Fire, haba naw. Don't do this to us. You gotta have more than this to say. Come on bro....

Bros, I greet you! wink

Merry Christmas tongue
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2014
OKDnigeria:
The last time I checked, Mu'azu is not campaigning to be president of Nigeria

He may have signed Sharia into law but has never advocated for its enforcement throughout the country the way Buhari did
(fundamentalism is trying to force ur believes on every other person).

Note: we are not comparing Buhari and Mu'azu. it is GMB vs GEJ

We are comparing the pdp and apc. Btw the word here is hypocrisy and you just confirmed that

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2014
absulo:
Well I don't see Mu'azu campaigning to be the President of a Secular Nigeria unlike GMB a strong advocate of the Sharia Law.

Hypocrisy oozing

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom PDP Accuse Police AIG Musa Kimo Of Plotting Violence To Sabotage Poll / Protest By Hungry Imo Pensioners (Photos) / Operation Positive Identification: Buratai Explains Reasons For Drill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.