Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? (3349 Views)

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by dotcomnamename: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Why are girls arrogant and proud?

They claim they are smart and sharp, they claim they are classic and have level, they claim they are the best and deserve the highest respect and honour, they claim they are wise and most careful. They claim they are always right and unquestionable. Yet they fall so cheap to players who will play and toy with them without a future plan of life and as result of this, being so foolish to recognise and identify the real guys who are ready to love them for whom they are, cherish them and build the relationship into marriage and a happy home.

Why they so arrogant and proud?

Over to you guys............ phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by nzeaji(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
Because they have money. grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by samco19: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
question for d GODS
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bmark those p.ussi.es already hide ur post cos dey c u talkin real to dem

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
dotcomnamename:

They claim they are smart and sharp, they claim they are classic and have level, they claim they are the best and deserve the highest respect and honour, they claim they are wise and most careful. They claim they are always right and unquestionable. Yet they fall so cheap to players who will play and toy with them without a future plan of life and as result of this, being so foolish to recognise and identify the real guys who are ready to love them for whom they are, cherish them and build the relationship into marriage and a happy home.

I think u talkin to girl dat play hard to catch or d once wo think dey somthang but dey nothing
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Bmark: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
b1327:
Bmark those p.ussi.es already hide ur post cos dey c u talkin real to dem
my brother i use to think highly of seun till i got to know this deal with the pdp,,let them hide if they like,,but the truth will come someday
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bmark:
my brother i use to think highly of seun till i got to know this deal with the pdp,,let them hide if they like,,but the truth will come someday
playing politics everywhere no wonder I see the post didn't even use 15min before it got hidden, anyway like what you said "they can't hide the truth forever" so let them continue to hide it.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
I pity those who worship women

we fu ck em!!!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Bmark: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
b1327:
playing politics everywhere no wonder I see the post didn't even use 15min before it got hidden, anyway like what you said "they can't hide the truth forever" so let them continue to hide it.
seun and reno are partners in the bizness,,just see what we happen before election wen he will start banning opposition handles at an alarming rate,he already got some,,,just watch when the orders of reuben abati is carried out
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bmark:
seun and reno are partners in the bizness,,just see what we happen before election wen he will start banning opposition handles at an alarming rate,he already got some,,,just watch when the orders of reuben abati is carried out
am not surprise they playing politics with the site but I never knew they go to the extent of banning people who aren't on the same lane with them.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by dotcomnamename: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
b1327:
I think u talkin to girl dat play hard to catch or d once wo think dey somthang but dey nothing

Me? I'm happy with my family! Just hate this sh1t happening to some of my friends, same story, same fact, girls nowadays, they'll either go for money and run back, or go for pleasure and run back later. I'm tired of begging friends on their behalf! sad
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Tymax(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lol. Those gals are conceited. They really don't know that guys are just "managing" them. You cannot correct them. Forget fair treatment; they believe in getting away with just about anything. Well, when betta one come, my guy, na to port straight.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by ROZZAYY(f): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. Those gals are conceited. They really don't know that guys are just "managing" them. You cannot correct them. Forget fair treatment; they believe in getting away with just about anything. Well, when betta one come, my guy, na to port straight.
undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Tymax(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
ROZZAYY:
undecided
My sister what happen?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by lilmax(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Don't worship them
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
dotcomnamename:

Me? I'm happy with my family! Just hate this sh1t happening to some of my friends, same story, same fact, girls nowadays, they'll either go for money and run back, or go for pleasure and run back later. I'm tired of begging friends on their behalf! sad
my man there is no love again the only true love we all having is the "love of money"
And bout your friends tell them to learn not to fully love a lady and always have close to 3 to 4 alternative. In everything you do in life always have plan A to Z not only plan a.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by dotcomnamename: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
b1327:
my man there is no love again the only true love we all having is the "love of money"
And bout your friends tell them to learn not to fully love a lady and always have close to 3 to 4 alternative. In everything you do in life always have plan A to Z not only plan a.

I agree with you
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Exjoker(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Because they have fish brain
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
dotcomnamename:

I agree with you
good
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
The girl I met/dated was freaking proud, and the relationship lasted for just 2 weeks grin

Proud girls get mental.
(Luv Sucks)
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by oshe11: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2014
its kos dey av pussy
So stop running afta dia pussy
cnt guys do witout sex
gals dis, guys dat.... Am tired of all dese personally n non informative thread floodin dis site.... Must U av a thread to post, dnt u av guys dat u cn ask dese questions?
Wat d fvck is rong wit dese fvckin threads...... 'Wat shud I do wit my moni'
'hw cn I no my gf's name'
'wats ha sellin point'
'y did she refuse to wish me a merry christmas'
'must I b d 1st to kall ha every newyear'
AM TIRED OF ALL DESE POST OKAY!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 28, 2014
dotcomnamename:

U no see as some of dem dey run after yahoo yahoo guys grin
money makes the world goes round grin

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Sex And Virginity / Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. / Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.